PDA

View Full Version : Tutorial?

KPoT
10-05-2012, 17:45
Can anyone help me make a hale, or teach me how to make the models?

nope.avi
10-05-2012, 20:15
Can anyone help me make a hale, or teach me how to make the models?

I will. The process starts out somewhat difficult, depending on where you begin. I can help you and/or teach you as I am very experienced. However my computer at the moment is somewhat broken down so I might not be on as much. (I am posting this from my iPod). Send my a PM or add me on steam
[L4TF2A] Left4HalfLife
I have many useful files to help people in this process, so please check it out.

BBG_Theory
10-05-2012, 20:24
nope.avi I would be interested in hearing whatever you have to say on this also!!

do you use blender?

KPoT
10-06-2012, 11:36
@nope.avi, what is your steam account? And thank you!

nope.avi
10-06-2012, 22:11
@nope.avi, what is your steam account? And thank you!

[L4TF2A] Left4HalfLife
But before all this they are loads of requirements. PM me and I will tell you all the tools you need

OnlyBrian
10-12-2012, 13:09
[L4TF2A] Left4HalfLife
But before all this they are loads of requirements. PM me and I will tell you all the tools you need

I would love to know as well.

Maybe you could make a guide, like either a text written step by step process, or something like a youtube video. Either would be greatly appreciated, I'm sure.

nope.avi
10-13-2012, 10:32
I would love to know as well.

Maybe you could make a guide, like either a text written step by step process, or something like a youtube video. Either would be greatly appreciated, I'm sure.

I do live tutorials with Skype and team viewer. There are lots of things you need to make bosses. There are even levels, like an rpg!

Level 1: Cfg writer (simple uses existing models and writes cfgs)
Level 2: reskinner (reskins models an maybe hexing)
Level 3: Model maker [I'm here] (makes their own model with new/existing hats attached to player models)
Level 4/extra: Ragemaker (make rages!)

Feel free to add me on steam or Skype, I'll try y best to teach. Please note tht I have a young voice (not a 6 year old)
I don't think I sound tooo childish (I'm not to say, everyone has their own opinion)
My English isn't very good (Chinese Singaporean somewhat Australiafied)

Steam: [L4TF2A] Left4HalfLife

Should I make a boss tutorial? Maybe I'll make one here.