PDA

View Full Version : Remove weapons

Johnny got his gun
05-15-2004, 09:16
Removes weapons from map when map loads.

kingpin
05-15-2004, 09:19
brb
I nominate this for the best description yet GOOOOOOOOO jghg heh j/k bro. gonna go see what this masterpiece from THE JGHG does
EDIT - ah kool I see this as the answer to that whole removing weapons and stuff from maps eh :)

Johnny got his gun
05-15-2004, 09:29
Lol my connection is terribly slow today. I always do that when posting new plugins, so that I can implement a link in the sma to the post itself...

kingpin
05-15-2004, 09:37
aww thats fine we all love you for the plugins not for your connection lol.

baronparabolla
07-16-2004, 13:14
now then, can u make 1 were u can add a weapon entity like in entmod real time with just weapon id numbers so all mods can use it. then u just set the co-ordinates to wer u are standing add a spawn delay meby even write to file... hey presto gun ....
but i herd its not possible somewhere i think i can remember? :?:
so is it easier to do it like the strpper metamod plugin and add them seperatly to a cfg file. if so would it be a simple module because u can still could have the "save location and select spawn delay" but make it so it still saves to a file and then loads next time.

huh ? huh ?? huh ??? would be sweet but i might just be wishfullthinking. :P

corruptor
08-05-2004, 13:37
Got Description?

kingpin
08-05-2004, 15:10
Got Description?

its in his post... it removes weapons laying on a map life iceworld on start of a map....

lncketchum
02-26-2005, 00:56
:?: does anyone know how to add a weapon to be removed ?
thanx

Johnny got his gun
02-26-2005, 05:15
Um. This plugin is kind of old. I don't even remember making it. And I don't really understand what it does either :-D.

But as it looks it removes all entities of class "armoury_entity" which is all weapons and stuff that exist normally onground when map loads.
There's no way to remove only a certain weapon type I'm afraid. Not yet. It's easy to do of course... if anyone REALLY wants it ;-)

XunTric
02-26-2005, 05:32
thanx

Just look thru the .sma file and look at the "public plugin_init()" and find the commands. thats what i use to do when i dont know the commands hehe
---------------------------------------------
EDIT:
or you can write amxx cmds in server console and find all commands and what plugin it is for.

lncketchum
02-26-2005, 05:57
There's no way to remove only a certain weapon type I'm afraid. Not yet. It's easy to do of course... if anyone REALLY wants it ;-)

lol ok i REALLY want it :lol: I have a 24/7 poolday server and the autosniper is the gun used for 98% of the spawnkills.
So it would be great to get get rid of it. I tried StripperII but it is way to complex for me so whats a girl to do :wink: I am such a newb lol
If anyone knows of or makes a plugin for that purpose, please please please let me know !!!! :)

I am 42% addicted to Counterstrike. What about you? (http://seanism.com/addiction/cs.php)

lncketchum
02-26-2005, 07:15
thanx

Just look thru the .sma file and look at the "public plugin_init()" and find the commands. thats what i use to do when i dont know the commands hehe
---------------------------------------------
EDIT:
or you can write amxx cmds in server console and find all commands and what plugin it is for.

Thank you 4 your suggestions !!!! I had no idea about typing in amxx cmds in the console lol I learn something new everyday :D

Johnny got his gun
02-28-2005, 06:04
0.2 up.

Changed behaviour by request.

Two commands are used:
amx_groundweapons_list (server console command)
amx_groundweapons_remove <all / entity # / model path> (client/server console command)

To find out what on-ground weapons the currently loaded map has, use amx_groundweapons_list.
Then use amx_groundweapons_remove to remove weapons. Specify all to remove all weapons, or an entity # (from amx_groundweapons_list) to remove the weapon entity with that index number, or a model path (from amx_groundweapons_list) to remove any weapon matching that model path.

Example to remove all autosnipers:
amx_groundweapons_remove models/w_g3sg1.mdl
amx_groundweapons_remove models/w_sg550.mdl

You should put those cmds in a file like addons/amxmodx/configs/maps/fy_pool_day.cfg
and the weapons will be removed everytime on that map only.

XxKpAznGuyxX
02-28-2005, 06:12
wow thank you! :D

lncketchum
03-01-2005, 00:29
Johnny, i think i love you !!!!!! :D lol thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much !!! but its not working on my server. i put the removeweapons.amxx in my addons file and added removeweapons.amxx in my plugins.ini, still nothing happens when i type in either command ,amx_groundweapons_list or amx_groundweapons_remove models/w_sg550.mdl :(
anyone know what the problem may be?
celeste

Ankij
08-23-2005, 06:51
Hi, i just downloaded your plugin.

How can we do in ts when all weapons are on walls? I need to remove weapons on mecklemburg_final (weapons originally on the map i mean) and add manually some others. I also have some in MySQL.

Can you help?

pGurk3
05-13-2006, 05:48
Yea same problem..
server keep crashing -.-

] amx_groundweapons_list
[Remove weapons]
# Model path
[Remove weapons] Found 0 on-ground weapons.

xMalcusx
09-04-2006, 21:46
I get the same error. ^

Battousai-sama
01-20-2008, 02:24
aww this is an old thread, but does it remove weapons withotu doing command also? or i have to do command all the time?

Battousai-sama
03-15-2008, 03:16
bad load :[ how to make this plugin work?

ConnorMcLeod
03-15-2008, 04:29
Use an approved plugin ?
http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=53235

Battousai-sama
03-15-2008, 13:11
if its hidden it wont be able to be picked up?

Thanks connorr it workd!

Arkshine
03-15-2008, 13:22
Open your eyes.

Once map ground weapon/armoury is hidden it can't be collected.

Battousai-sama
03-15-2008, 13:29
yea i dint read that part :] and tested it and it works. thanks tho.