PDA

View Full Version : Hero: Tri-Edge

1sh0t2killz
06-13-2012, 23:38
Tri-Edge beta 1.1

Description
Tri-Strike - Perform a combo on your enemies
Aim at an enemy and hold down the +power key, you will fly at an enemy and perform a 'tri-strike' (which attacks the person several times, dealing a final blow and knocking them back hard, sending them flying through the air) FUN!

//Tri-Edge
triedge_level 9
triedge_maxhooks 30 //Max ammout of strikes/hooks allowed, -1 is an unlimited ammount (Default 30)
triedge_reelspeed 1000 //How fast hook line reels marked users in (Default 1000)
triedge_dragmates 0 //Drag teammates, 0-no 1-yes
triedge_mode 3 //0-no xtra mode/dmg, 1-strike dmg, 2-line dmg and stun, 3-both 1 and 2 (Default 1)
triedge_strikedmg 10 //Amount of Damage for strike performed when both users are touched (Default 20)
triedge_markdmg 15 //Amount of Damage done when user is marked (Default 20)
triedge_stuntime 2 //Seconds of stun when user is marked (Default 2)
triedge_finaldmg 25 //Amount of Damage the final attack does
triedge_godsecs 4 //Amount of seconds of godmode he gets during the combo (to prevent players from killing in the process)

triedge_infinitydmg 25 //Amount of Damage the Final Final Attack Does..
triedge_maxheal 100 //Health gained from the final attack

Notes
So my friend asked me to post this, here it is.
Created when I was new to scripting, still a fun ass hero.
If you're wondering why triedge has a 'Final Final Attack' it's because in my old server when you had this hero and a hero called 'Infinity' This hero got a buff, which added a final attack to his combo, and that final attack healed him. But I took it out in this version so I wouldn't need to upload the other hero. I edited last minute, so hopefully it still works.

arman1
07-06-2012, 14:11
good heroes...Good Job :)

11-08-2012, 09:29
1shot2killz :D keep em coming