PDA

View Full Version : [CSS] Bomb music idea

Kalle4000
01-05-2012, 15:08
Hey, I have been searching for a plugin, that would play a random music track / song everytime the bomb gets planted, but I had no luck :grrr:, so could someone please make, or share such a plugin? That would be really apreciated! :)

The plugin should play a random song each time the bomb gets planted, and it should stop playing when the bomb have detonated or been defused. I would like the plugin to pick the songs from a folder, so I can put all the tracks I want the plugin to play inside the folder (sort of, drag-and-drop system) . Hope that explains it and hope someone can help? :)

Thanks in advance!

PS: I have some thrilling music tracks [duration around 50 secs], if anyone would like to have them, if the plugin would be made! :mrgreen:

Impact123
01-05-2012, 18:08
I think this is partial nonsense to have and i there's already a similar plugin.
But: I pretty quick wrote this up, so you need to test it and tell me if something donsn't work.
Also i hardcoded the folder to: "plantsounds".
Since this is just a quick writeup i don't feel responsible for erros :)

Every mapchange this Plugin reads all wav/mp3 files in the mentioned folder and write it to an dynamic array, (Unlimited files, yay!).
On bomb planted, an random sound from the array is emitted to all clients.
On bomb defuse, or bomb explode alls sound will be stopped.
This for the theory, like i said, no guarantee for anything.

Yours sincerely
Impact

Kalle4000
01-06-2012, 08:53
Hey thanks, I will test it on my server! I'll give you feedback later.

Kalle4000
01-06-2012, 09:28
Hey, I have tried your plugin, only problem is that it wont download the songs :cry:

I did though, move the soundfiles to my steamclient soundfolder, so it does play the sounds as you said, but it wont download them (before you ask, i did place them on my Fast DL-server). Any ideas? :)

By the way, thanks! :mrgreen:

Impact123
01-06-2012, 09:32
Sorry, this was my bad, i forgot to put the files on the downloadtable, never worked with that...
Avoid using big letters, or whitespaces in the filename, the files should look similar to this: sound01.mp3, sound02.mp3.
Anyways, here's the updated version.

Yours sincerely
Impact

Kalle4000
01-08-2012, 04:57
Haha, thanks, i'll try it. I think it's going to work now, so good job. I'll give feedback later, again, thank you.

Kalle4000
01-13-2012, 06:09
Hey Impact, just want to tell you everything worked out. It plays fine, and downloads fine, so thank you! :)

Perhaps you should try to get it approved :up:

Anyway, if your going to use it yourself, I can supply you with some music, if needed... Anyway, thanks!

Impact123
01-13-2012, 15:06
Perhaps you should try to get it approved :up:

As i said, i don't think this will be a popular plugin.

Anyway, thanks!

No problem.

Yours sincerely
Impact