PDA

View Full Version : [REQ] Anti-Slay?

12-31-2011, 06:01
I'm having problems with admin slay abuse, I wonder is there a anti-slay plugin
Like, sm_antislay [Target] that gives a slay immunity
and set the antislay with root flag access.

secu2
12-31-2011, 07:57
Try to configure the /cstrike/addons/sourcemod/configs/admin_overrides.cfg file, the fonctionality is already included in sourcemod. (Go Wiki)

ANTICHRISTUS
12-31-2011, 08:33
I don't know if it's similar to amxx, but I think that you can remove the slay flag for every abusing admin. don't give them the sensitive flags.

in a server where I am admin, only the owner and me have the ban flag, and believe me, it's really hard, and takes a lot of time to be sure if a user is a cheater or not.

12-31-2011, 12:14
Try to configure the /cstrike/addons/sourcemod/configs/admin_overrides.cfg file, the fonctionality is already included in sourcemod. (Go Wiki)

Well, that probably needs to restart the server for effect, and I only want it temporary.

I don't know if it's similar to amxx, but I think that you can remove the slay flag for every abusing admin. don't give them the sensitive flags.

in a server where I am admin, only the owner and me have the ban flag, and believe me, it's really hard, and takes a lot of time to be sure if a user is a cheater or not.

But it's a lot easier in game I believe, also, I wrote it wrong, I mean gives someone immunity of slay.

ANTICHRISTUS
12-31-2011, 12:38
I mean gives someone immunity of slay.
it's better to remove the stupid admins, you can lose a lot of clean players because of them.
a server without moderation is better than abusive or excessive moderators. the immunity like the ban flag should not be given to any immature people, even if they pay to be admins :nono:.

Dr. McKay
12-31-2011, 12:41
This should work for you. Override sm_slay to root so that it can't be used anymore, and have your admins use sm_adminslay.

Use sm_antislay [target] to toggle antislay on the player for the current session.