PDA

View Full Version : [REQUEST] menu plugin

soulreaper1o1
12-09-2011, 07:08
Hi, now i know this is very simple and easy to make but since i have no knowledge of coding i can't do it myself.

Here are the plugin details. When u type, lets say !list in chat a menu pops up with stuff in it describing the server or whatever you wanna put in the list

so in short
a menu plugin where u can edit the menu items. The items in the menu don't have to open a submenu or load a command...just a plain list.

Now in order to edit the menu items there should be a .cfg file which u put in the configs folder but u coders know the best.

If possible i would like the plugin to be configurable, meaning configure the command the triggers the menu, the menu title and of course the menu items.

This would be for Counter Strike Source

Best Regards,
Soul Reaper

Sillium
12-09-2011, 07:15
I think you could take a look at one of the Rules-Plugins if it fits your needs.
e.g. http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=72788

soulreaper1o1
12-09-2011, 07:28
i took a look at those plugins...there is alot to edit in those and like i said before with no knowledge of coding this is very hard for me.

Can someone edit those to do what i described above.
I'd appreciate the help.

Impact123
12-09-2011, 07:53
You dont need codingskills to use this plugin Sillium posted above.
To be exact, you should never need coding knowledge to use an plugin you find here.

For things like:

configure the command
the triggers (basically the same as a ccommand)
the menu (depends on what you want to change)
the menu title

You need to edit the Sourcecode of that plugin, and that is what requires at least a little bit of coding knowledge.
Just say what should be edited at the above posted plugin and maybe someone will do it for you.

Yours sincerly
Impact

soulreaper1o1
12-09-2011, 08:38
alright, well this plugin (http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=60338) looks like it has everything that i need. However there are things that need to be removed.
1. sm_rules <userid/nick> thats pretty much useless in my case.
2. Anti Flood Protection don't really need that.
3. since its a rules plugin /rules is the command that triggers the menu. Not sure where to change that
4. i think the menu title is set to Server Rules. That should be configurable too.

soulreaper1o1
12-09-2011, 19:48
any updates on this ?

mausetot
12-10-2011, 03:58
isnīt it better to type !list (or smomething like that" and it will open a MODT with your list?

Best regards