PDA

View Full Version : [REQ] Loyalty Flags/Credits

Scarlet
11-17-2011, 23:11
On one of my favorite servers, SourceOP prophunt, there was a system that many people liked, and kept people coming back for more. If a player got 10 kills in a map, it counted as one credit. For each 10 kills, it would count as a credit. With each every certain checkpoint reached, for example, 25 credits, they would reach a rank, such as "Slayer". People could gift each other points and what not, as a sign of respect. As a server owner, I am continuously looking for ways to keep people coming back, and to add a competitive edge. While that plugin was simple, yet fun, I feel as if it was lacking something.

My idea for this server loyalty based plugin is based on the following concepts.

-For every hour spent on the server, a set amount of credits is added
-For every ten kills, a set amount of credits is added
-If a member reaches a certain number of credits, their rank goes up
-For each rank, it grants a player a flag, such as "a" for a reserved slot
-Players can gift each other points
-If a player reaches a given amount of time on the server, flags will be set as well
-The plugin would announce the client's rank when they join, such as "SSS Chuck Norris joined the game! His rank is 'Golden God' "

I cannot even pretend to understand the complexity of sourcemod plugin production, but I feel as if this would not only be beneficial to my group of servers, but to several others as well. If anyone could offer some advice, criticism, or anything, please let me know what you think ;3

Hekjuh
11-18-2011, 09:44
I think Stamm is pretty much what you are looking for, but when I had it installed a few months back, there were a few critical bugs in there. Popoklopsi (the creator) isn't active here anymore it seems, so unless you can find somebody who is willing to fix the bugs, you are going to have to look for something else.

About the complexity, its pretty complex ;)

Edit: Stamm topic:
http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=142073