PDA

View Full Version : cause for arrest plss =]

klysman07
11-15-2011, 16:21
people is there a plugin that shows a hud showing the name of the prisoner because he was arrested and

I saw this picture and I liked so I think there

here this

I as shown in the picture

the hud in yellow

http://img220.**************/img220/8972/fileaa.jpg
if the reason why he was arrested would be random with a 5 options

if you can put the plugin that can see life tbm
if you can

Obrigadooooooooo =]

databomb
11-15-2011, 21:32
In CS:S I've only seen this mod at the Freedom Gamers jailbreak community, but their system isn't random; instead, it's based on statistics. Also, the screen shot you've posted looks like CS 1.6 - HUD text is not available in CS:S.

Logifl3x
11-15-2011, 22:07
In CS:S I've only seen this mod at the Freedom Gamers jailbreak community, but their system isn't random; instead, it's based on statistics. Also, the screen shot you've posted looks like CS 1.6 - HUD text is not available in CS:S.

I use to be a part of FG (Freedom Gamers) and their plugin that showed a "jailcard" that gives you a random name and reason why you were arrested. They also have a part that shows how many days (rounds) you have been arrested for (been playing for). That counter also goes to the next map which is cool...

Drixevel
11-15-2011, 23:02
You could use the hint message to show what they're in jail for. You could create a mod so they can choose what they wanna be jailed for and it saves to clientprefs and it shows up when you aim your mouse at them or you type a command to list all the clients and what they're convicted for.

Just my two cents... :)

klysman07
11-18-2011, 03:37
I post some plugin like this please = [