PDA

View Full Version : Wow, people just have no manners these days

BigBaller
04-28-2004, 19:05
To: BigBaller
Posted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 11:15 am
Subject: read this faggot
dude not all amxx mods work for the new amxx you dumb fuck

Now, I am clueless, I did no such thing to deserve such treatment nor have I ever said "all amxx mods work for new amxx".

Well the point being is, what ever happen to a person's manners these days? Why does everyone have to act all uptight and use profanities to get some simple point across?

AssKicR
04-28-2004, 19:07
how should we fucking know u fucking fucker :lol: j/k

I got no idea realy... People these days...

BigBaller
04-28-2004, 19:10
Ahh I remember barely why he message me.

He was spamming the plugin forum with things like "does this work for AMXX" and "where is the amxx compiler" and things that could have been answered in the documentation. This was like a month back.

FeuerSturm
04-28-2004, 19:11
i'm wondering about that for months as well.

it's like there are only 10 years old kiddies out there.

i'm getting shit like that every day, peple that are playing on my
server tell me to shut up, fuck off, quit bitching and stuff like that.

is that normal? no, it isn't!

talking shit over the internet is easy, but i'm 100%ly sure that not
even 5% of these n00bs would dare to say that to our faces.

BigBaller
04-28-2004, 19:12
i'm getting shit like that every day, peple that are playing on my
server tell me to shut up, fuck off, quit bitching and stuff like that.

haha people want to be big and bad, they try and do that stuff on my server, I simple tell them you never agrue with the server owner because you will never win then proceed to ban them for a hour.

{NM}Jason
04-28-2004, 19:13
talking shit over the internet is easy, but i'm 100%ly sure that not
even 5% of these n00bs would dare to say that to our faces.

i would but of course i'm no Noob

BAILOPAN
04-28-2004, 19:14
people who talk trash to BAILOPAN find themselves in for a surprise

*laughs evily and then slinks back into the darkness*

{NM}Jason
04-28-2004, 19:15
people who talk trash to BAILOPAN find themselves in for a surprise

*laughs evily and then slinks back into the darkness*

BAILOPAN um um um you walk like a duck! :-P :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :wink: Just KIDDING !

LMAO !

INFaMouS
04-28-2004, 19:24
The only reason he laughs like that and shrinks into the darkness is because he's a turtle with lung cancer :D

J.K, you kick ass..

If I ever get rich enough for a LOT of plane tickets, I'm going to find every person who ever insulted me over the internet and personally beat the shit out of them.

{NM}Jason
04-28-2004, 20:16
The only reason he laughs like that and shrinks into the darkness is because he's a turtle with lung cancer :D

J.K, you kick ass..

If I ever get rich enough for a LOT of plane tickets, I'm going to find every person who ever insulted me over the internet and personally beat the shit out of them.
alright jay hehe

INFaMouS
04-28-2004, 20:27
Nah I'm silent bob. he did most of the asskicking.

AssKicR
04-28-2004, 21:25
fuck fuck fuck fuck... Mother-Mother-fuck Mother-Mother-fuckfuck Mother-fuck Mother-fuck noise noise noise

devicenull
04-28-2004, 21:27
I'm very surprised I didn't get any of those when my irc plugin stopped working :)

Nick
04-28-2004, 21:31
Subject: read this faggot

haha^^ that makes my laugh

Nick
04-28-2004, 22:01
Can you please block this word : ****** PLZ

KoTeX
04-28-2004, 23:06
i have sure experienced that bailopan :evil:

{NM}Jason
04-28-2004, 23:24
Can you please block this word : ****** PLZ
i have sure experienced that bailopan

if you guys cant take the HEAT get outa the Kitchen !

Simply put Kids as young as you two don't belong on boards
or if your not kids take that stick outa your butts and live a lil
this is an OT fourm so get over your selfs !

BigBaller
04-29-2004, 07:40
LOL BloodMist

Anyways its just horrible to see people these days dont have some common courtesy these days.

Haha, and he still continues to want to "agrue" with me on the private message system with profanties, funny stuff I tell you.

DopeFish
04-29-2004, 12:19
you do have a way of getting people pissed at you BigBaller.

FroXeN
04-29-2004, 13:02
{NM}JRBLOODMIST
Hey Your the Great Man who installed my Server.. Yet you said you hate little AMX......... why arnt you talking to me.. :\

To: FroXeN
Posted: Tue Apr 27, 2004 6:10 pm
Subject: lol
Hey!! I hope you enjoy you IP ban for warning me

~ DecemberX

*I give free mapping lessons

{NM}Jason
04-29-2004, 14:49
{NM}JRBLOODMIST
Hey Your the Great Man who installed my Server.. Yet you said you hate little AMX......... why arnt you talking to me.. :\

lol i'm always at work remember i'm a daddy now :-D and you gottas work work work ..... also about thast scam thing well I NOW Chose AMXX over ALL !!! hehe I have reverted :-) ! anyway i'm at work now i'll see ya IM me 'll try and get back to ya

BigBaller
04-29-2004, 20:04
you do have a way of getting people pissed at you BigBaller.

how so? You were mad because I was telling people to use pimp_daddy's verion of warcraft for AMXX ?? What was so wrong about that, considering you didnt have your warcraft version released yet.

FroXeN
04-30-2004, 05:58
lol i'm always at work remember i'm a daddy now :-D and you gottas work work work ..... also about thast scam thing well I NOW Chose AMXX over ALL !!! hehe I have reverted :-) ! anyway i'm at work now i'll see ya IM me 'll try and get back to ya

ya i remeber ^^ congrats .. Ya i got you into AMX X and AMX :) i told you it was cooler than admin mod. it does alot more for a server .. Any Ways.. My server is still in 1.5 and out of date with AMX, StatsMe and All that other Crap .. Oh remeber the Spawn Buggies? That was AXN mod.. AXN is cool but it doesnt have the control i am looking for like AMX X has .. If AMX X Made Gasnades like AXN then i would be really happy..

oh and jason.. You Keeps it Real :P

SirTiger
04-30-2004, 06:39
Darn CS Noobie kids spoil the entire HL community :(

lol as once I heard a guy who wanted to buy CS for his 11 year old kid.... crazy Americans :D

INFaMouS
04-30-2004, 08:22
My 10-year-old brother plays CS and he's like, cal-i. He pwns the shit outta me when I'm at dads playing on my server

Dygear
05-01-2004, 07:29
Man i LMAO when i read "you dumb fuck", it was just soo unexpected.