PDA

View Full Version : [BR] Portuguese-Brazil Translation (in progress :D )

Raz0r
05-11-2005, 23:02
ENGLISH (some help in google translator, lol, sry for my english):

Hi guys! I use amxx since 2004, and this project is very good. 2 days ago, I found the language config (I had not seen this before :D ), and I was interested in translating amxmod x (SniperBeamer said that already have a portuguese translation, but i found only a little fix for strings). I'm translating now, and i will post here the result, i hope that you like.

PORTUGUESE (esse nem precisa de traducao, hehehe)

Ae gente! eu uso amxx desde 2004 (ano passado, lol), e esse projeto eh mt bom. Ha uns 2 dias atras, eu encontrei a configuracao de linguas (nao tinha visto isso antes :D ), e eu me interessei em traduzir o amxmod x (o SniperBeamer disse q ja tem uma traducao em portugues, mas eu encontrei apenas um pequeno fix para strings). Eu estou traduzindo agora, e eu irei postar o resultado aki, espero q vcs gostem.

nightscreem
05-12-2005, 10:22
yeah more languages woohoo

Raz0r
05-12-2005, 20:12
When i promised, here is the translation. Not finished yet, but many things (such statsx and admin files) are translated. It's missing dod stats and little details.

E para os br aki do forum, ajudem ai. Tem frases q precisam ter uma definicao melhor, preciso da opniao dos brs pra definir uma traducao descente :wink: .

faluco
05-15-2005, 11:11
Send a pm to a developer and they will tell you how to upload your translations to amxx :wink:

Raz0r
05-17-2005, 08:46
More progress in translation: I'm running a online cs server to test my translation, and here is the progress of my tests. Now, it's missing dod stats, but i will translate soon.

nightscreem
05-17-2005, 10:20
go razor go :D

Raz0r
06-06-2005, 16:43
Sorry for this lag, I lost my configs with a virus that infected my pc. But I have the old backup here, I will continue the translation, its missing one file.

ReD L
06-12-2005, 02:13
eu tinha traduzido para el portugues quando estava na versão beta do amxx 0.20 e havia passado para o sniper. Deve ser por isso que ele havia falado que já havia tradução. Se quiser te passo os arquivos, só eu lembrar minha senha do alucard_fox.
Eles estão na minha caixa de mensagens daqui. Mas eu não sei porque eles não quiseram colocar o idioma, colocaram polones e servo acha cara e deixaram o portugues de lado... Fiquei puto vei com isso.
Estou em SP, Madrid é homenagem.
Teve um outro cara que quis tentar traduzir mas ele desisitu no meio do caminho pq não quiseram colocar no amxx. A minha tradução foi completa, só não sei se tá faltando algo pq da 0.20 para 1.01 parece que acrescentaram algumas coisinhas a mais. Inclusive preciso criar o txt do meu plugin que eu criei, um miscstats com mais incrementos, mas esta compilado na 0.16 ainda, preciso modificar ele.
Entra em contato aí que trocamos umas idéias. Se não me achar aqui, estarei no forum do phokill, www.phokill.eti.br, sou o alucard blz?

Flw vei! :wink:

Buenas noches! :P

Raz0r
06-13-2005, 12:48
Eu traduzi nessa ultima versao, qualquer coisa eu mando pra eles oficialmente, mas ta faltando o stats do dod ainda (formatei meu pc, sorte q eu postei a traducao aki, hehehe). Qualquer dia desses eu termino e mando pra um admin daqui, vlw ae kra.

AlucarD_fOx
06-14-2005, 07:55
Aí Razor blz?

A tradução que eu havia enviado ao sniperbeam é igual tanto para o amx 0.20 para o 1.01, só o stats_dod que não havia sido separado. Então, só depende deles mesmo para colocar o Br. Inclusive, umas dicas para vc posso dar, como por exemplo, instalando a bomba fica meio estranho não?

Qualquer coisa me add no msn: [email protected]

Abs vei!

To SniperBeam/v3x/Bailopan

Hello guys!!

What´s the possibility to add the brazilian portuguese language in AMXX 1.01? I dipose the translations to SniperBeam in beta teste of AMXX 0.2 and not received more infos if translations are ok or have missings texts, etc...
The AMXX is very used in Brazil and I translated him after release 0.16, compiling the plugins with another language.

Hugs,

Alu

faluco
06-18-2005, 12:29
I sent the spanish translation to Bailopan and then i had access to a place to upload my translation, so do the same. I have seen that there is a place for br-pt so sure they will want your translation.

AlucarD_fOx
06-18-2005, 18:19
I sent the spanish translation to Bailopan and then i had access to a place to upload my translation, so do the same. I have seen that there is a place for br-pt so sure they will want your translation.
tienes unas diferenças en portugues del Brasil para el portugues del portugal... Unas palabras no existem... tu quieres la traducion para el portugues del brazil?

ah, felicitaciones por su cumpleaño hoy!! :D

faluco
06-18-2005, 18:27
I meant that there is a place where you add the translations that says "Brazil Portuguese (bp)", and it is prepared to paste your translations, so i say that if there says Brazil Portuguese (bp) there is because they are interested on it, although i think they accept any language.

jaja thank you very much :D

AlucarD_fOx
06-19-2005, 15:10
It depends. Has people that likes English, but many like to see in Portuguese also. When I translated the version 0.16, she was champion of download in my forum, more than 3000 download. This considering who it uses with bots offline also.
Will I dispose the translation, who wants to use the will it is, right? The advantage of this translation is that you can leave the sentences like you desires... :)

Hugs,

Alu

faluco
06-19-2005, 15:33
So who is going to do the translation you or Raz0r?, i can upload it for any of you, but you will have to see which one to use

AlucarD_fOx
06-24-2005, 23:47
I translated when it was in the version 0.20 still. Razor translated think in this new version, but here home I only got right some variables that changed of the version 0.20 for to 1.01 and it is ok. I am going uploading her and to order you through PM.
Sorry, I was long to answer because I was making tests in the university... :?

faluco
06-25-2005, 06:40
jejeje no problem, im having also the exams now :?
ok then, send them to me when you have them, but try to be quick i have heard that a new version of amxx is going to be released soon, i will tell bailopan to wait.

i havent understood this:"but here home I only got right some variables that changed of the version 0.20 for to 1.01 and it is ok"

AlucarD_fOx
07-14-2005, 00:01
Hello bro! :D

My exams finished and I can already wander about the night in the net heheehhe!!
I am giving orders you the translation to Brazilian Portuguese. Some terms are in English because it is not fun anymore when it is translated, understand. Have a lot of words "Americanized" here in Brazil due to the meaning of the translation not to be legal.
Good, give a looked there and say... :wink:

Cheers :P

Raz0r
09-08-2005, 01:17
Vlw por continuar a minha traducao, alucard. Kra, baixei hj o amxmod x e fiquei surpreso com a oficializacao da lingua brasileira (essa sigla BP ficou bem interessante, gostei da sugestao). Go brazil go!

Thanks to admins that believe in this translation. I'm gladly in see my initiative growing with help of other brazilians. Sorry for my absence, I'm busy with many works here and I haven't change, and sorry for my english (that continue poor and weak =D, I'm learning yet).

SuD
10-19-2005, 14:29
oi pessoal! sou novo aqui e gostaria de ajudar na tradução tambem... mas ainda to aprendendo a usar amx... se puder ajudar, so falar!

vlws