PDA

View Full Version : Hero: BOT Fighter

1sh0t2killz
07-08-2010, 04:21
BOT Fighter version 1.0

Description: Kills BOT's (POD-bot and other cs bots) in one shot.
Assuming the max hp in your server is less than 1000. This hero is obviously useless if you don't have bots in your server, but I have bots in mine, and its can be nice for low lvls to have, to xp grind. I also made this for fun and lols.

//BOT Fighter
bot_level 0

The Art of War
07-08-2010, 06:28
And lols thrash lol instant rip rofl. Atleast 1.2.0.14...

kanatzu
07-08-2010, 10:58

Not cool. Do you know who "1sh0t2killz" is? Omg.

He made alot of great heroes.

Edit: Btw, this looks fairly Ok

1sh0t2killz
07-08-2010, 12:37

instant rip??
idk about that, but I did make this in literally less than a minute just for lols. I already know that this hero is basically useless :X

The Art of War
07-08-2010, 13:46
No it seems pretty funny lol but the only thing youre doing is calling a forward for client_damage which can be found in I dont know how many codes, and makes it damage them with sh_extra_damage. No offense, but you could have used a sh_set_hero_dmgmult.

Anyway, if you want to stick to the method, you could remove the "1000" damage, instead just set 1 or just set it to "damage", without the ""'s and make damage in the forward public client_damage(), and make it with SH_DMG_KILL which will instantly kill the target no matter of health.

=

sh_extra_damage(victim, attacker, 1 or whatever, "Bot Bullet", headshot, SH_DMG_KILL)

Will give you a headshot instant kill

Anyway, I dont want a flame war. This is a lot better then the last post by some random guy clearly saying his hero was made with JTP's generator... And it didnt even work. Just that the coding is, well, very simple. Nothing wrong with that but I dont really see a point to it. The other hero though, is damn good (even though I already knew that Jelle had G-Dog's one). One question: Is it removing the knockback by bullets or does it removes the speed loss when you are hit? I know it says knockback but Ive only seen real knockback in 1 server (Wolf SH Pro) and G-Dog linked to one about speed loss.

Fr33m@n
07-11-2010, 09:11
No it seems pretty funny lol but the only thing youre doing is calling a forward for client_damage which can be found in I dont know how many codes, and makes it damage them with sh_extra_damage. No offense, but you could have used a sh_set_hero_dmgmult.

Art sometimes stfu. Look were is called this native and you will understand why it's not possible with. And also stop flaming people with some stupid lol or instant trash wtihout arguments.

Currently client_damage is the best way for do that he want. It's an useful forward with a lot of options.

sh_extra_damage(victim, attacker, 1000, "Bot Bullet", headshot)
use this instead
sh_extra_damage(victim, attacker, damage, "Bot Bullet", headshot, SH_DMG_KILL)

and if you want to use the weapon icon in corner HUD (instead of a skull)
use this
new weaponName[32]
get_weaponname(wpnindex, weaponName, charsmax(weaponName))
replace(weaponName, charsmax(weaponName), "weapon_", "")
sh_extra_damage(victim, attacker, damage, weaponName, headshot, SH_DMG_KILL)

The Art of War
07-11-2010, 09:19
Anyway, if you want to stick to the method, you could remove the "1000" damage, instead just set 1 or just set it to "damage",

Sometimes I really should shut up.

But what youre saying is exactly what Im saying, just that I said he could use a value or define "damage" earlier on.

I never said that the forward client_damage is bad, just that its not really something thats hard to work with.

Last, no, perhaps sh_dmg_mult would be stupid, one cant use it in that forward as its needs a gHeroID, I know that. Perhaps he wanted to use sh_extra_damage because of the symbol used would show that the bot was killed by the power.

Fr33m@n
07-11-2010, 09:59
You can't custumize your added damage with sh_dmg_mult.
How when where it can be called.
and i'm sure like all the hero init native it can only be called in plugin_init

The Art of War
07-11-2010, 10:42
Probably. I meant that if its possible to get the users (attacker) weaponid and use that instead of CSW_WHATEVER and so on. And then it would be hard to check if the target is a bot in the init I guess.

DarkGod
07-11-2010, 11:16
Probably. I meant that if its possible to get the users (attacker) weaponid and use that instead of CSW_WHATEVER and so on. And then it would be hard to check if the target is a bot in the init I guess.
There are no clients connected in init, so good luck with that.

The Art of War
07-11-2010, 12:03
Thats what I meant?