PDA

View Full Version : KAC compatibility with the latest CS:S update

Kigen
06-24-2010, 07:53
Hello,

As we've seen VALVe released the CS:S update yesterday. KAC should be fully compatible with the update.

However, older versions of MM:S and SourceMod are not. It is recommended you get MM:S 1.8.2 and a snapshot of SourceMod (http://www.sourcemod.net/snapshots.php) until SourceMod releases a stable update for the CS:S update.

Regards,
- Kigen

EvilLinux
06-24-2010, 15:03
Hi kigen,

Just a heads up, I've tested the plugin on my own server personally and was banned for rounding a corner and throwing a nade. It claimed eye angles against me for some reason, unbanned myself and did some more testing and did it again. Not sure if it is just me, but I know a friend of mine tested on his server and had over 120+ bans after people were coming on due this also. Just wanted to see if you saw this and\or this was fixed. I'll try and dig up the logs again and post if you need\want.

Thanks in advance for your reply,
EvilLinux

Kigen
06-24-2010, 19:08
Please be aware, I am getting multiple reports of issues with Eye Angles after the recent update.

If you have some people that got banned as a result of Eye Angles Violation after the recent CS:S update please review their ban.

EvilLinux
06-24-2010, 19:35
Thanks for the quick reply, just tested it and looks like it not banning me for throwing nades at people anymore haha.

Best of luck with the rest of the dev,
EvilLinux

Obibos
06-28-2010, 07:51
PLS return old version whith eyes test .new version are bad ,many cheaters come back on my server

nightrider
06-28-2010, 18:29
Eyes test has an issue right now.
Your post has been moved from the donation thread.