PDA

View Full Version : To get rid of LSS (LUA) Scripters, forever.

nklinker
06-23-2010, 08:57
I'm on a mission. I know this is my first post but whatever I need some help and I think I have some great ideas on how to block LSS (LUA) Scripts from being on the server.

Please note : I do NOT want to use KAC because my server is my clan scrim server and one of my leaders is KAC-banned.
Also, I'M NOT THE BEST SCRIPTER, I DON'T KNOW MUCH AT ALL.

I just have some ideas.

Idea #1, if anyone types anything ".lua" (that's what ALL LSS (LUA) scripts end with and is NEEDED to load the LSS (LUA) script.) then they automatically get banned.

Idea #2, if their cstrike consists of a folder named "lua" (you need this in your cstrike folder to use LSS (LUA) scripts) they are to be watched/kicked/banned.

I recently download LSS (LUA) and set it up to take a look at how it's built for some more ideas on how to block it. When I open the .vdf that comes with it with wordpad it shows this:

"Plugin"
{
"file" "../cstrike/addons/LSS"
}

The cstrike/addons/LSS is a .txt file that has the command to load the script.
Example : My LSS.txt has only the word 'haha' (obviously without quotes) typed in it, that's all that is in the .txt. I have a wallhack.lua script in the "lua" folder in cstrike (where you put the .lua scripts).

This is how it works:

I open CS:S, go to a game server and type in "haha wallhack.lua model" in console and then type bind "f12" haha wallhack.lua model and then hit f12 and it displays the same wireframe as r_drawothermodels 2 does.
(I was using DeToCs earlier and it was not detecting this, was pissing me off. That's why I need to block it)

This is what my wallhack script says, (the r_drawothermodels part) :
if args=="model" then
if getCVar("r_drawothermodels") == "1" then
setCVar("r_drawothermodels","2")
elseif getCVar("r_drawothermodels") == "2" then
setCVar("r_drawothermodels","1")
else
setCVar("r_drawothermodels","1")
end
else
print("You dont write model behind wallhack.lua !")
en

So somehow it is forcing r_drawothermodels 2 instead of 1.

If ANYONE could please help me with this I would REALLY appreciate it.
If my ideas won't work please don't flame me I'm not a good coder I just know there has to be a way to block any kind of .lua from being in console.

I mean somehow the server checks to see if you have the right map for a server, why can't it check to see if you have lua scripts?
And you can kick people automatically for them typing sv_cheats 1 into console so why can't you kick them automatically for typing anything that involves .lua into console?

PLEASE help! :( I miss the good old scrim days without LUA and the need for KAC. (Since some of my leaders are KAC-banned.)

RedRobster
06-23-2010, 09:17
KAC or VAC? And, if they are VAC banned, they were banned for a reason...probably hacking...
Nevermind, googled it.

nklinker
06-23-2010, 09:18
KAC, Kigen's Anti-Cheat

nklinker
06-23-2010, 09:19
And I understand that they were banned for a reason but LUA is getting big, people in scrims are beginning to use them alot more often and I can't put KAC on the server with my leaders banned.

Arkshine
06-23-2010, 09:28
Wrong section. You are in the AMX Mod X section ( HL1 mod ).