PDA

View Full Version : [L4D2] Fort Spawner (1.4.0.0)

Pages : 1 [2]

kot4404
11-07-2014, 15:41
All I need now is better grab that doesn't "rotate" props. :)

Munch
11-07-2014, 16:37
Not sure what your using to grab and move objects but the .sp script shows the command required to do so.
RegConsoleCmd ("+grab", Command_catch, "grab start");
RegConsoleCmd ("-grab", Command_release, "grab stop");

Example: using "G" key for bind.

bind "g" "+fsgrab"
alias "+fsgrab" "+grab" // Press and hold G to grab and move object
alias "-fsgrab" "-grab" // Release G to let go of object

kot4404
11-13-2014, 14:47
I know the grab command, but it's just bad because it looks like its rotating prop when it isn't, so you can't build precisely.

Munch
11-13-2014, 15:51
I'm a little confused
All I need now is better grab that doesn't "rotate" props. Appears you don't want it to rotate when using the grab command
I know the grab command, but it's just bad because it looks like its rotating prop when it isn't, so you can't build precisely.
But this looks like you do want the rotate albeit more precisely

Treat the grab command like its a super coarse movement key
and use 2 rotate binds as coarse and fine tune
bind "<key>" "fortspawn_rotate 15"
bind "<key>" "fortspawn_rotate 1"

Crazygamer34894
11-14-2014, 10:56
For all you people out there that want to save your prop data correctly and map specific.

Heres an update that includes many new props.
Including the ability to save your prop data that will autoload at map start.
Most menus updated with new props including 5 new menu categories: Commercial, Construction, Industrial, Landscape and Warehouse.

Ive included a full set of blank stock map files for you to modify with your own prop data.
Including a test map c1m1_hotel (check screen shots).

To make your own map files simply create a text file with the name of the map.

Example: Death Aboard 2
Run map, in this case the starting map is called "l4d_deathaboard01_prison"
Spawn each item saving each one by pointing at it and using the command "fortspawn_save" (best to bind this command)
To manipulate the prop reguarding positional coordinates checkout the "info.txt" included in the zip.
Once you have finished adding props goto the folder ..\addons\sourcemod\data\Maps and open the "maps.txt"
All your map files should be located here.
Create a text file naming it with your map name, in this case "l4d_deathaboard01_prison"
Move the contents of "maps.txt" to "l4d_deathaboard01_prison" saving all.
"maps.txt" should now be an empty file ready for the next set of prop data.

I'm still adding props to this plugin but as I'm somewhat busy these days I'll update this around Christmas with hopefully double the props of this one.

One last thing be sure to test this out by joining any of my servers and choosing the "Dead Center" campaign.

Now you know how to do it, go have fun :)

Plugin Removed due to update check post 245 (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showpost.php?p=2210280&postcount=245)

just so you know munch. i spawned a Gate fence/Window in "Back to School 1.06" Custom campaign and it doesnt Physically Show BUT!! you cant go through it.

kot4404
11-14-2014, 14:26
I'm a little confused
Appears you don't want it to rotate when using the grab command

But this looks like you do want the rotate albeit more precisely

Treat the grab command like its a super coarse movement key
and use 2 rotate binds as coarse and fine tune
bind "<key>" "fortspawn_rotate 15"
bind "<key>" "fortspawn_rotate 1"

I know I wrote it bad (because my english isn't perfect), but still you should easily understand what i mean after using the grab command.
I want to make it so it works like on this server: 31.28.168.207:27100 so grabbing won't look like it's rotating.

Munch
11-14-2014, 21:22
just so you know munch. i spawned a Gate fence/Window in "Back to School 1.06" Custom campaign and it doesnt Physically Show BUT!! you cant go through it.
Back to School is one of those maps that change stock props.

I tested this map with my updated FS, barring in mind those 2 props you mention are part of the original plugin and not added by me, resulted in the fence appearing as a tool brush as used in the hammer editor, The window brush being seen as a plywood board. There are several other maps that also do this to. Cant think of any of top of my head unfortunately.

Both these 2 props work as they should in all stock L4D maps and the majority of 3rd party map.

Crazygamer34894
11-15-2014, 13:22
Back to School is one of those maps that change stock props.

I tested this map with my updated FS, barring in mind those 2 props you mention are part of the original plugin and not added by me, resulted in the fence appearing as a tool brush as used in the hammer editor, The window brush being seen as a plywood board. There are several other maps that also do this to. Cant think of any of top of my head unfortunately.

Both these 2 props work as they should in all stock L4D maps and the majority of 3rd party map.

okay thank you Munch :3

Munch
01-16-2015, 00:28
Prop List Update. Was 666 ish now has over one thousand props

1015 to be exact.
The load & save command is only available to root(z) admins

If you allow non admins to play with Fortspawn then there is an added simpler command for them to use to access the menu
this is !fs which is in addition to the normal !fortspawn_menu

Added a new submenu PropControl this should save you a few keybinds and gives you Fine Medium & Coarse adjustments to prop orientation.

Also updated the menu with 23 prop categories

Menu Structure is thus:
Controls
PropControl (controls to change prop orientation)
Move Prop X Axis (1pt 10pt 100pt)
Move Prop Y Axis (1pt 10pt 100pt)
Roll Prop Left (in 10 degree steps)
Roll Prop Right (in 10 degree steps)
Pitch Prop Up (in 10 degree steps)
Pitch Prop Down (in 10 degree steps)
Rotate Prop (1pt 5pt 15pt)
Elevate Prop (1pt 10pt 100pt)
Delete Prop
Load & Save Props (see post above)
Most Used
Aviation
Commercial
Construction
Domestic
Entertainment
Fence & Barricades
Highway
Industrial
Landscape
Maritime
Medical
Military
Miscellaneous
Office
Plants
Prefabs
Railroad
Retail
Signs
Stairs
Vehicles
Warehouse
Zombies

Ive included a full set of blank stock maps for you to modify.
Ive also included a set of my own example stock maps
These are in the included zip and will need to be moved to ../addons/sourcemod/data/maps folder overwriting to blank ones

Incidentally if you have been using an earlier version of my modified Fortspawn then be sure not to overwrite any maps you
may have already modified as files in the zips are already pre-sorted into relevant folders.

There are 2 versions 1 for Sourcemod 1.5 and 1 for Sourcemod 1.6
This is because versions compiled with one will spawn props below ground if used on the other and vice versa.
So use the sm version that your server is running.

Munch
01-16-2015, 13:45
A minor update to post above

Added "Load & Save Props" Menu to "Prop Control" Menu
Only Admins with Root (z) access can Load or save props.

Again use the version appropriate to your servers Sourcemod version

Update
Removed duplicate & added new menu item
Due to a couple of formatting errors in the example maps zip Replace with the 1 below if you want to try my example modified maps.

Edit Removed Zips due to update on post 263

klarg
01-22-2015, 06:59
Hello. I see this plugin still updating? Have any reason to update plugin, add functions?

Munch
01-22-2015, 10:00
The new props alone are worth the update, but no, No new functions, however I did try to add prop pitch & roll to compliment rotate (yaw) but never got it to work hence the Prop Control menu. This menu saves countless keybinds which can now be used for other functions/plugins. Personally I think it should have been part of the original plugin.

Added just under 900 props. Also bundled your plugin with the Mapchanges (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showpost.php?p=1350066&postcount=128) plugin allowing you to save prop data to map specific files. Which is something that many have mentioned in the past.

Also stopped the props spawning under ground when using sm1.6 hence 2 versions as many a server is still using sm1.5.

If I where to suggest upgrades then a proper incremental pitch and roll to compliment rotate (yaw).
Perhaps merging the Mapconfigs plugin and certainly adding the ability to save prop data to map specific names instead of the Map.txt.

Jonny boy
02-11-2015, 04:58
I downloaded and installed the Fort Spawner (1.4.0.0) mod and it works great for me but only for me. I cannot disable the admin only command so all players can fortspawn. Request instructions.

Munch
02-11-2015, 08:18
Not sure why I tested as I tested before posting files, and not surprisingly it works for non admins when set to "0" as below.

// 0: every client can build, 1: only admin can build
// -
// Default: "1"
fortspawn_admin "0"

Even with this setting only admins with root(z) access can save props. The reasons being obvious.

Jonny boy
02-17-2015, 05:21
Not sure why I tested as I tested before posting files, and not surprisingly it works for non admins when set to "0" as below.

// -
fortspawn_admin "0"

Even with this setting only admins with root(z) access can save props. The reasons being obvious.

Now do I change that value in the SP file before I compile it or can I change the value in my console?

Jonny boy
02-17-2015, 07:15
Corrected the menu order error for warehouse & Zombies.

For more info on this update read post 259

UPDATE: updated piper aircraft duplicate with piper wing

Do you have Fort Spawner (1.4.0.1015) sm1.6 that is not a WinZip file. I'm afraid I don't have WinZip. Sorry.

Munch
02-17-2015, 11:02
I don't use winzip I use 7zip (http://www.7-zip.org/) this has higher compression rates and really is a an essential app you shouldn't be without and is free too. Install this and download the 7zip from post 275

I downloaded and installed the Fort Spawner (1.4.0.0) mod and it works great for me but only for me. I cannot disable the admin only command so all players can fortspawn. Request instructions.

The setting is in the ../cfg/sourcemod/FortSpawner.cfg

// -
fortspawn_admin "0"

fat
02-20-2015, 19:59
Hello guys I have this strange problem when loading spawned props.

The CPU usage start increasing very fast and eventually manages to spike to 100%.
Everything in the game starts lagging too.

What might be the problem?

Some info about my VPS:

CPU 1 core
1GB ram

Without loading the fort objects everything is fine and cpu usage is usually low.

I have attached my map.txt file. The map I used was c1m4_atrium.

Munch
02-20-2015, 21:00
That's rather a lot of stuff you spawned, Around 65-70ish...and possibly too much. The most I spawn is around 30
Try removing half and test.

incidentally I often find when I get a line like this:
"17" "-4842 -2301 0 models/props_urban/fence_gate002_256.mdl 0 0 0"
the three 0 0 0 at the end often end up not showing the prop at all, not sure why this happens.
Re-saving these props will often correct the coordinates.

Munch
02-20-2015, 21:14
Just tried your config and didn't noticed any appreciable drop or lag in the server performance and that's on highly modded server. Try moving other 3rd party plugins to the disabled folder and test.

It could be that the machine your server is running on is or was at that specific moment being fully used by other processes. Perhaps tomorrow it may calm down.

fat
02-20-2015, 21:25
That's rather a lot of stuff you spawned, Around 65-70ish...and possibly too much. The most I spawn is around 30
Try removing half and test.

incidentally I often find when I get a line like this:
"17" "-4842 -2301 0 models/props_urban/fence_gate002_256.mdl 0 0 0"
the three 0 0 0 at the end often end up not showing the prop at all, not sure why this happens.
Re-saving these props will often correct the coordinates.

But it's strange. Everything was fine until I used the load function.

And I see other servers with same plugin (infectedservers) who spawn way more objects but their server does not lag.

Is my VPS too weak?

fat
02-20-2015, 21:28
Just tried your config and didn't noticed any appreciable drop or lag in the server performance and that's on highly modded server. Try moving other 3rd party plugins to the disabled folder and test.

It could be that the machine your server is running on is or was at that specific moment being fully used by other processes. Perhaps tomorrow it may calm down.

Ok I will try and let you know.

Munch
02-20-2015, 21:33
Your vps will be ok.

Are you using the modders files from post 1 or my version from post 263 (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showpost.php?p=2257797&postcount=263)
If your using mine move the data from the Map.txt to c1m4_atrium.txt.
Make sure you delete all data in the map.txt leaving it blank

fat
02-20-2015, 21:41
Your vps will be ok.

Are you using the modders files from post 1 or my version from post 263 (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showpost.php?p=2257797&postcount=263)
If your using mine move the data from the Map.txt to c1m4_atrium.txt.
Make sure you delete all data in the map.txt leaving it blank

Mine is in map.txt and not c1m4_atrium.txt.

Does this cause trouble?

I use original file I think (from script )

Munch
02-20-2015, 21:57
Depends if you want the props to autoload.

My Zipped version below give you the ability to load saved props automaticaly from map specific txt files ie, c1m4_atrium.txt or c1m1_highway.txt and so on.

Edit1: Fixed a few props not spawning correctly. (Fort Spawner 1.4.0.1000+Props).7z)

fat
02-20-2015, 23:09
Ok I moved the contents of map.txt to c1m4_atrium.txt instead. Now when server loads it, there is no 100% cpu usage anymore.

But I have different problem also, which seems to not be solved by this.

The fences I spawned for my fort, and some other objects.........they randomly disappear.

Like at beginning everything is loaded and still there.

Then I start survival, and suddenly some fences disappear.

Why is this?

Munch
02-22-2015, 04:02
I've no answer to that one sorry

PuppyPaws
03-02-2015, 21:37
is there a way to make it so nobody is able to delete map props so rescues and such don't get deleted or saferoom doors

Munch
03-03-2015, 18:19
This can be an issue, accidentally deleting a safe room door or the rescue vehicle or parts of. You could edit the sp to either delete the delete routine or set it to admin only. This is not recommended for a few reasons.

1, Spawning a prop, say a bus in front of a doorway to stop an attack and then finding you cant delete it afterwards is going to cause you a few problems if you need to pass through this doorway to progress through the map.

2, Having no delete option could be a problem when making a fort if you accidentally spawn the wrong prop or spawn the prop in the wrong place laying waste to all the time spent building your fort in the first place.

I'm sure there are other reasons not to withdraw the delete option.

The only options really are to either remove the plugin altogether, be very careful when using the delete option, set it to admin only or edit the sp to set the delete option to either root users (z) or 1 of the custom admin levels (o-t).

I would say simply be careful and don't let non admins use the plugin.

Mr. Man
03-03-2015, 18:59
I would say simply be careful and don't let non admins use the plugin.

I wish there was an interation backed by sqlite or DB that remembers who spawned what and limits spawn according to round performance, akin to a credit system. The current forspawn plugins all have unreigned entity count per player and that's why a lot of people run into these issues.

PuppyPaws
03-04-2015, 22:57
Well I knew one other server that has their own plugin [or this plugin but they modded it probably] that'll work properly and their map props don't get removed only the builds people spawn.

This plugin would be useful in campaigns such as dark carnival, hard rain, and swamp fever (including certain custom maps) and it was fun to just build and try to survive so that's why I want this plugin to be huge in my server.

JohnR4mb0
03-06-2015, 09:49
maybe someone find this useful:
1) Open your sp with notepad or any of your favorite editor
2) press Ctrl+F and enter the following:
ang_ent[0] += 90.0;change it with:
ang_ent[0] -= 90.0;3) press Ctrl+F again and find the following:
// avoid some model burying under ground/in wall
// don't forget the normal was negated
position[0] -= normal[0] * min[2];
position[1] -= normal[1] * min[2];
position[2] -= normal[2] * min[2];change it with
// avoid some model burying under ground/in wall
// don't forget the normal was negated
position[0] += normal[0] * min[2];
position[1] += normal[1] * min[2];
position[2] += normal[2] * min[2];compile it with your latest sm compiler and you are good to go... xD
everything as it should be.
its work for me

here is a fix (Fixed under map props)
I'am just change :3

Bobuk
03-18-2015, 10:56
Is there a multilang version?
How can I disallow first player to remove second player`s spawned props?

Munch
03-18-2015, 18:19
There is no multi-language version version. It is fairly straight forward to edit the .sp and change menu item names to other languages.
There is no "per player tracking" of what is spawned therefore no way to stop 1st player deleting 2nd players objects. If your running a server and using this plugin then surely you and your admins would respect each others spawned objects, if this is not the case then maybe you should re-evaluate who is on your admin list or at least which admins have access to the delete command. "z" or root admins access is required to use the delete command.

MrRageQuit
05-16-2015, 23:51
Well im sorry for being completely new to this but i cant get FS to work for me. If anyone can help me i will thank you millions of times. Thanks

emsit
05-17-2015, 04:42
Other plugins in sourcemod work for you?
After uploading you use the command "sm plugins refresh"?

MrRageQuit
05-17-2015, 13:30
Sorry as i posted that i tried one more time and it worked. Thanks anyway!!!! :D

Munch
05-27-2015, 16:17
In case anyone is interested Post 276 (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showpost.php?p=2264617&postcount=276) updated version "Fort Spawner (1.4.0.1015)" over 1000 props to play with.

sirphr
06-13-2015, 17:10
I love this plugin but the commands are so long. They need to be modified to like !build etc not !fortspawn_menu and yes i know you can bind them but thats even more work for new players.

Munch
06-13-2015, 18:25
Then use my version from post 276 (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showpost.php?p=2264617&postcount=276). you can use the normal !fortspawn_menu
or you can use the shorter version !fs this is for when you allow none admins access to the menu, They cant save the props for obvious reasons

I have this on the servers below (1,2,3,4), feel free to try

sirphr
06-14-2015, 11:15
Im totally using that version... didnt know you added it in. Cool and thank you.

Munch
06-14-2015, 12:54
Might be worth advertising the fact its available.
If you use the Advertisements 0.6 (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=592536?p=592536) plugin, Try adding this to the ad file.

copied from my own ad file

"13"
{
"type" "S"
"text" "{GREEN}Type {LIGHTGREEN}!fs {GREEN}to build your own fort\n{DEFAULT}Objects will spawn at your cursor"
}

sirphr
06-15-2015, 12:32
Yea I have adverts setup I'll just add the message to the loop. Thanks Munch

sirphr
06-19-2015, 00:14
L 06/18/2015 - 15:33:44: Info (map "c8m1_apartment") (file "errors_20150618.log")
L 06/18/2015 - 15:33:44: [SM] Exception reported: Array index is out of bounds
L 06/18/2015 - 15:33:44: [SM] Blaming plugin: Fortspawner.smx
L 06/18/2015 - 15:33:44: [SM] Call stack trace:
L 06/18/2015 - 15:33:44: [SM] [0] Line 283, Fortspawner.sp::Angles()
L 06/18/2015 - 15:33:44: [SM] [1] FakeClientCommand
L 06/18/2015 - 15:33:44: [SM] [2] Line 839, Fortspawner.sp::MenuHandler_RollPropLeftMenu( )
L 06/18/2015 - 18:09:50: SourceMod error session started

Munch
06-22-2015, 14:35
I get this all the time. Dont worry about it it still works.

King_JJ
07-15-2015, 06:49
im still trying to understand were to put the files? where dose it go.

WolfStalker
07-18-2015, 09:49
Hello I installed this Plugin and I cant seem to figure out how to rotate the dang props :)
Could i possibly have some help regarding That Thanks!
I installed The OP version. let me know if that's the wrong version to install.

Silver Bloodwing
10-27-2015, 17:07
Is there any way to save all the stuff... I click save and it saved one wooden crate, not the building

Munch
10-27-2015, 18:16
You have to point at each individual spawned item and save it.
You then need to transfer this spawn data from the map.txt to a text file which has the name of the map.

Example: Dead Centre map 1 c1m1_hotel.txt

Everything you need to spawn and autoload your props in the link below

dean_pepler
04-09-2016, 09:53

My Zipped version below give you the ability to load saved props automaticaly from map specific txt files ie, c1m4_atrium.txt or c1m1_highway.txt and so on.

Example pics from City17 map3 (l4d2_city17_03)

Before
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/102362093/Fort%20Spawner%20%281.4.0.1000%2BProps%29%20B efore.jpg

After
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/102362093/Fort%20Spawner%20%281.4.0.1000%2BProps%29%20A fter.jpg

My Updated Example Maps always available here (https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/102362093/Fort%20Spawner%20Example%20Maps.7z)
My Updated FortSpawn always available here (https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/102362093/Fort%20Spawner%20%281.4%20%281075%20Props%29. 7z)

Edit1: Fixed a few props not spawning correctly. (Fort Spawner 1.4.0.1000+Props).7z)

Great! Thank you for uploading!

eric0279
09-15-2016, 07:22
Hello,

i spawn a ammo_stack and try to save but error:

fortspawn_save
Unknown command: fortspawn_save
./sourcemod/data/maps/map.txt is empty.

edit: ok map.txt file need 777 chmod for work

re dit:
L 09/15/2016 - 13:23:29: SourceMod error session started
L 09/15/2016 - 13:23:29: Info (map "c5m2_park") (file "errors_20160915.log")
L 09/15/2016 - 13:23:29: [SM] Native "GetEntPropString" reported: Entity -1 (-1) is invalid
L 09/15/2016 - 13:23:29: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "fortspawner.smx":
L 09/15/2016 - 13:23:29: [SM] [0] Line 305, C:\srcds\addons\sourcemod\scripting\fortspawn er.sp::Save()
L 09/15/2016 - 13:29:05: Error log file session closed.

mason74
12-09-2016, 13:49
I'm just wondering if there is a way to put the props on a radial file like the vocalization for the characters? thanks

xF . Tick Tock Man
12-15-2016, 09:14
Any way to have the plugin call the props from a second separate file?

I ask because this would be extremely handy for TF2, however with all the props hardcoded into the plugin not a single prop will work....

If however the props were called from a second file, the model paths could be easily changed to pull props from TF2/HL2 or pretty much any other game running Source, depending on your needs.

The prop movement commands work just fine in TF2- the rotate, ang and delete functionality are already there, and grab works as well - just need a way to work from a proplist that is actually compatible...

Any help you could provide would be much appreciated.

kot4404
01-21-2017, 14:10
How can I mirror the way the door spawned by this plugin open?

Crazygamer34894
04-23-2017, 17:08
So is the FortSpawn plugin now working?
The Build Enabler plugin is very limited only allowing spawning, rotating and deleting objects where as FS allows many more as an example these are my binds for manipulating object position with FS

bind "F5" "fortspawn_menu" // F5 Fort Spawn Menu
bind "F6" "fortspawn_load" // F6 Load Previous Spawned Objects
bind "F7" "fortspawn_save" // F7 Save Previous Spawned Objects
bind "BackSpace" "fortspawn_remove" // Remove a spawned object
bind "-" "fortspawn_move x 10" // Move Object X +10 point
bind "=" "fortspawn_move x -10" // Move Object X -10 point
bind "[" "fortspawn_move y 10" // Move Object Y +10 point
bind "]" "fortspawn_move y -10" // Move Object Y -10 point
bind "uparrow" "fortspawn_move z 10" // Raise Object +10 pt
bind "downarrow" "fortspawn_move z -10" // Lower Object -10 pt
bind "rightarrow" "fortspawn_rotate 15" // Rotate Object Clockwise +15 degrees
bind "leftarrow" "fortspawn_rotate -15" // Rotate Object Anti-Clockwise -15 degrees
bind "Del" "fortspawn_ang 90 -90 90" // Change Orientation x Angle (stand Up)
bind "End" "fortspawn_ang 0 0 0" // Change Orientation x Angle (Lie Down)
bind "pgdn" "fortspawn_ang 90 90 90" // Change Orientation x Angle (Lie Down Flip 180)
bind "Ins" "fortspawn_ang 90 0 90" // Change Orientation y Angle (stand Up)
bind "Home" "fortspawn_ang 0 90 0" // Change Orientation y Angle (Lie Down)
bind "PgUp" "fortspawn_ang -90 0 -90" // Change Orientation y Angle (Lie Down Flip 180)

very useful what is the command if a window is sideways and i want it to be proper way

eziosid
11-24-2017, 09:21

Example pics from City17 map3 (l4d2_city17_03)

Before
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/102362093/Fort%20Spawner%20%281.4.0.1000%2BProps%29%20B efore.jpg

After
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/102362093/Fort%20Spawner%20%281.4.0.1000%2BProps%29%20A fter.jpg

My Updated Example Maps always available here (https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/102362093/Fort%20Spawner%20Example%20Maps.7z)
My Updated FortSpawn always available here (https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/102362093/Fort%20Spawner%20%281.4%20%281075%20Props%29. 7z)

links not working plz attach here

eziosid
11-27-2017, 06:12
hello i spawn doors but its not load when i restarted map again is there no auto load option ?
and this is my logs

L 11/27/2017 - 16:25:32: SourceMod error session started
L 11/27/2017 - 16:25:32: Info (map "c2m1_highway") (file "errors_20171127.log")
L 11/27/2017 - 16:25:32: [SM] Exception reported: Entity 793 (793) is invalid
L 11/27/2017 - 16:25:32: [SM] Blaming: fortspawner.smx
L 11/27/2017 - 16:25:32: [SM] Call stack trace:
L 11/27/2017 - 16:25:32: [SM] [0] GetEntPropString
L 11/27/2017 - 16:25:32: [SM] [1] Line 195, fortspawner.sp::RemoveLastSpawn
L 11/27/2017 - 16:25:32: [SM] [3] FakeClientCommand
L 11/27/2017 - 16:25:32: [SM] [4] Line 584, fortspawner.sp::MenuHandler_ControlsMenu
L 11/27/2017 - 16:29:09: [SM] Exception reported: Entity -1 (-1) is invalid
L 11/27/2017 - 16:29:09: [SM] Blaming: fortspawner.smx
L 11/27/2017 - 16:29:09: [SM] Call stack trace:
L 11/27/2017 - 16:29:09: [SM] [0] GetEntPropString
L 11/27/2017 - 16:29:09: [SM] [1] Line 305, fortspawner.sp::Save
L 11/27/2017 - 16:29:26: [SM] Exception reported: Entity -1 (-1) is invalid
L 11/27/2017 - 16:29:26: [SM] Blaming: fortspawner.smx
L 11/27/2017 - 16:29:26: [SM] Call stack trace:
L 11/27/2017 - 16:29:26: [SM] [0] GetEntPropString
L 11/27/2017 - 16:29:26: [SM] [1] Line 305, fortspawner.sp::Save
L 11/27/2017 - 16:29:46: Error log file session closed.

Sout12
01-31-2020, 23:52
L 01/31/2020 - 20:19:17: [SM] [1] Line 3646, Fortspawner.sp::BuildMenu
L 01/31/2020 - 20:19:17: [SM] Exception reported: Not enough space on the stack
L 01/31/2020 - 20:19:17: [SM] Blaming: Fortspawner.smx

After using the plugin for about 20 minutes it does this and is no longer working, im guessing its due to a memory leak any ideas?

Munch
07-24-2020, 20:53
ReUploaded due to missing zip from my previous posts
Its a few years old now but still works fine. Use with Sourcemod 1.6 and newer

Access using !fs or !fortspawn_menu
If you find any props that don't spawn please post what and map

1065 Props in 23 categories
Menu Structure:

Controls
PropControl (see below)
Most Used

Aviation
Commercial
Construction
Domestic
Entertainment
Fence & Barricades
Highway
Industrial
Landscape
Maritime
Medical
Military
Miscellaneous
Office
Plants
Prefabs
Railroad
Retail
Signs
Stairs
Vehicles
Warehouse
Zombies

PropControl (controls to change prop orientation)
Move Prop X Axis (1pt 10pt 100pt)
Move Prop Y Axis (1pt 10pt 100pt)
Roll Prop Left (in 10 degree steps)
Roll Prop Right (in 10 degree steps)
Pitch Prop Up (in 10 degree steps)
Pitch Prop Down (in 10 degree steps)
Rotate Prop (1pt 5pt 15pt)
Elevate Prop (1pt 10pt 100pt)
Delete Prop
Load & Save Props (Admins with root access only)

Using a keybind you can grab hold a prop (in this case the G key)

bind "g" "+fsgrab"
alias "+fsgrab" "+grab" // Press and hold G to grab and move object
alias "-fsgrab" "-grab" // Release G to let go of object

Ive included a full set of blank stock maps for you to modify.
Ive also included a set of my own example stock maps
These are in the included zip and will need to be moved to ../addons/sourcemod/data/maps folder

And last Be sure to read the "Read Me.txt" as it contains important info on spawning vehicles with windows.
There are a couple of example pics "before / after" examples. be sure to check em out.

canadianjeff
11-28-2020, 15:17
I have been wanting to find a way to get the fortspawner to output txt files that could easily import into stripper:source by bailopan

ZBzibing
01-18-2021, 01:53
I want to play defensive mode by buying zombie damaged buildings through the points store

lippnc
11-13-2022, 00:14
Here are 220 map cfgs for this plugin. Stock and custom maps. Using this version of Fortspawner/Mapchanges: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showpost.php?p=2711560&postcount=309