PDA

View Full Version : Sky error

manex
06-01-2010, 16:43
Hi I have a problem with the zombie sky. Maybe someone can tell what's wrong?

Zombiereloaded.cfg:

// Default value for darkening maps, most dislike this feature (0: Disable)
zr_dark "0"

// The darkness of the map, a being the darkest, z being extremely bright when zr_dark is 1 (n: Default)
zr_dark_level "a"

// The sky the map will have when zr_dark is 1
zr_dark_sky "sky_borealis01"

// How often a zombie emits a sound, in seconds (0: Disable)
zr_emitsounds "50"

// Frequency, in seconds, to display zvision on the client's screen (Never go below 0.1, 0.2 seems safe)
zr_zvision_redisplay "0.2"

// Allow users to disable ZVision with their nightvision key (0: Disable)
zr_zvision_allow_disable "1"

http://img19.**************/img19/5148/zmlilaepic0000.jpg

rhelgeby
06-01-2010, 21:02
It appears that you are using the old 2.x branch. That branch is no longer supported.

CroAtive
06-02-2010, 06:31
I did have this problem on Windows XP, when i changed to Linux, this problem disappeard

manex
06-02-2010, 07:31
Yes, I use the old version, I do not like new for its own reasons. I'm using Linux VPS (virtual private server) hosting. But where lies the problem? Thank you for helping.

EDIT: Solves the problem. :)

rhelgeby
06-02-2010, 11:21
If you found the solution you might want to tell us here. There's someone reported a similar bug with Zombie Riot, which is based on the exact same code base as the 2.x branch of Zombie:Reloaded.

KyleS
06-02-2010, 15:51
It's the skybox texture not being loaded by the client, in all likelyhood it just wasn't added to the download tables. Which is either caused by a path error in the plugin, or by simply just installing the plugin and not the skybox material which should be included in the zip file.