PDA

View Full Version : Rules ... what ?

DanRaZor
04-21-2004, 16:48
Rules :

Do not post plugins that already exist or have been written already.
Make the source code available.
Do not post destructive or offensive plugins.

Only post plugins you have written

Do not put "Plugin:" in the title. That is added upon approval.

Don't use amxmod.inc - use amxmodx.inc instead

See here ... (http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=766) Thx rex for porting it ...

I remarked that lots of plugins are not added by their creators ...

So what about Rules ?

Sorry but my new coming to AMXmodX is a bit :evil:, i'm just a little stressed those days ...

Sorry for inconvenience ...

BAILOPAN
04-21-2004, 17:00
Our policy is that people may post ported plugins, but if the author requests, we will give the thread to the original owner or delete it.

DanRaZor
04-21-2004, 17:19
And if i'm not :nono: the guy you think i am ...

BigBaller
04-22-2004, 00:20
Just request control of this thread then?

DoubleTap
04-22-2004, 10:27
Who cares who you think you are ? If your a plugin author and want control of your plugin to update and actually support, that is always welcome here. Many plugins are ported so admins can use them and the author is either no longer supporting their code in AMX or just dragging ass getting on the AMXX bandwagon. Any ports of work should have the original authors name in the plugin and code as well.

Vic/DT

ArtAttack
04-22-2004, 12:34
I think the quoted thread should be given to Dan cause he's now active on forum.
I'm OK with the fact to port the plugin of a guy if this one doesn't support it anymore.
But it's not the case with Dan.

DanRaZor
04-22-2004, 14:01
I'm OK too ... and ( in fact ) i waited for the plugin to be ported
because i'm a lazy guy :P

So it's done and i can be active in AMXx Forum now ...

:lol:

decemberx
04-22-2004, 16:39
My view is if you made a cool amazing plugin.....would you want somone else posting it ...ALONG with its source code? Make something cool yourself and post it yourself..us programmers always encourage you guys to make something....you never know, it could be a big hit...

QwertyAccess
04-22-2004, 18:59
its not like we could stop them anyway though.

MP5Navyboy
04-25-2004, 20:39
Hey sum 1 porting it got "His name is just Dan", off his lazy ass at least just to take credit for his own plugin. Great work "His name is just Dan" keep up the forum readin so you could give yourself credit. Now get off your lazy but and make us sum more plugins. LOL. just kiddin any 1 who make s any plugin is great, and I use rules, so thx

Thx,
Navy

Quit watchin TV and start spankin those keys Dan, I'm watchin you>>

DanRaZor
04-26-2004, 13:46
:up: