PDA

View Full Version : HLDS <-> IRC Bot By Devicenull Updated 11-08-05

Pages : [1] 2

{NM}Jason
04-20-2005, 18:57
Now Mantained By twistedeuphoria & {NM}JRBLOODMIST

Orginal Maker Devicenull

Help channels: #IRCHLDS and #randommapfun (both on irc.gamesurge.net)
------------
Cvars:
irc_server (default "") - The irc server to connect to
irc_port (default "") - The irc server's port
irc_nick (default "") - The nick to use while connecting
irc_username (default "") - The "real name" of the bot
irc_channel (default "") - The channel to join
irc_identify (default 0; 0|1) - If you want to identify set this to 1
irc_ident (default "") - See info below
irc_map_change (default 1; 0|1) - Set whether or not to display Server name, ip, map and players connected on map change and server start.
irc_show_joins (default 1; 0|1) - Set whether or not to display a message when a player joins the server
irc_to_hlds_say_auto (default 1; 0|1) - Set whether or not to automatically forward messages from IRC to the server
irc_from_hlds_say_auto (default 1; 0|1) - Set whether or not to automatically forward messages from in game to IRC
irc_to_hlds_say_activator (default "@hlds") - If irc_to_hlds_say_auto is 0, the string that needs to be included in the message to have it forwarded to the server
irc_from_hlds_say_activator (default "!irc") - If irc_from_hlds_say_auto is 0, the string that needs to be included in the message to have it forwarded to IRC
------------
Say Cvars (set any of these to "" to disable them):
irc_msg_srvjoin (default "$name ($steamid) has joined the server") - Message to IRC when user joins
irc_msg_srvpart (default "$name ($steamid) has left the server") - Message to IRC when user leaves
irc_msg_srvsay (default "<$name> $message") - Message to IRC when user says something in game
irc_msg_srvteamsay (default "<($team) $name> $message") - Message to IRC when user team_say's something in game
irc_msg_ircsay (default "*IRC* $name : $message") - Message, said to players, when IRC user says something
irc_msg_startup (default "$servername - $ip Current Map: $map $curplayers / $maxplayers players") - Message to IRC when server starts or map changes.
Available vars for irc_msg_srv*
* $name - Person's name
* $steamid - Person's steamid
* $team - Person's team
* $teamn - Person's team number
* $message - What they said
* $connected - How long they have been connected
* $access - Persons access
Available vars for irc* (except irc_msg_startup)
* $name - Persons name
* $message - Message
Available vars for irc_msg_startup
* $servername - Name of the server
* $ip - IP of the server
* $map - Name of the current map
* $curplayers - Current number of players on the server
* $maxplayers - Maximum players allowed on server
------------
Commands:
irc connect - Connect to irc
irc disconnect - Disc from irc
irc say - Send message to irc
irc help - Tells you where to go :D
------------
Commands from IRC:
To use commands in the channel, add @ to the front of the command (ie @cmds)
-cmds/commands/info/help - The bot will private message you (display from here on) a list of commands available from IRC. If you have admin access it will also PM you the list of admin commands you have access to.
-map - Display current map
-nextmap - Display nextmap
-timeleft - Display timeleft
-ip - Display server IP
-users - Display users currently on the server
-login <username> <password> - Login as an IRC admin
-logout - Log out of IRC admining. You will be automatically logged out if you part the channel or quit IRC.
------------
Admin Commands from IRC (PM these to the bot):
-amx_rcon <command line> - Just like the normal amx_rcon, but in IRC. You must put quotes around the string, ie. amx_rcon "map de_dust".
-amx_cfg <config file name> - Just like the normal command.
-amx_map <map name> - Just like the normal command.
-amx_slay <name or #userid> - Just like the normal command.
-amx_slap <name or #userid> <times> <damage> - Slap a player in game <times> times for <damage> damage each.
-amx_kick <name or #userid> [reason] - Just like the normal command.
------------
Adding IRC Admins:
1) Start the server with the plugin installed, two files will be created: configs/ircadmins.ini and data/ircloggedin.list
2) In ircadmins.ini put users on seperate lines in the form "username" "password" "access flags" "unique id"
3) Have the user log in by PMing the bot: login username password

Notes:
-Access flags are exactly like the ones in users.ini, some flags have no commands attached right now but new versions will have more commands
-Unique id MUST be unique for each user and can be whatever you want. The plugin uses it to keep track of admins.
-Admins will stay logged in through map changes, nick changes and even server shut downs if they dont log out.
-Admins will be automatically logged out if they part the channel or quit IRC (if the bot is there).
-DO NOT edit ircloggedin.list, although it's plaintext, leave it alone.
------------
Ok, about irc_ident.. you have to use the raw IRC syntax for sending messages, it really isn't too complex.
To do what /nickserv or /ns does in mirc
"PRIVMSG nickserv :BLAHBLAH"
To send a message to someone:
"PRIVMSG someone :I'm Online"
Get the picture?
If you need help, either post or grab me on the channels mentioned above

Menu stuff:
Use the commands amx_ircmenu or say /irc. Default access level is admin_level_a which can be changed in the plugin. Access to this gives you control of main bot functions, like disc/connect

FIX BELOW

ok heres the ping fix .. i have tested for a day or two ... and this seems to be working ...

First of all if your on QuakeNet or on GameSurge pick the closes irc server to your HLDS Server From the list below

Quakenet Servers
http://staff.quakenet.org/servers.phtml

GameSurge
http://www.gamesurge.net/servers/

Next

heres an sample of that should be in your Server.cfg

irc_server "Netfire.TX.US.GameSurge.Net" <= Your Server From list above

irc_port 6667 <= port for HLDS to connect to IRC also in lists above

irc_nick Servdd <= nick as Seen in IRC ROOM.

irc_channel #nothingmatters <= chan

irc_username servddd <= user name as Seen by IRC server could be wrong but it works LOL

irc_identify 1 <=Set to one olny if you have an auth user name and password From your IRC Server IE GAMESURGE QUAKENET EFNET

irc_ident "authserv auth USERNAME PASS " <=== given or made when you Create an Auth with the IRC Server E GAMESURGE QUAKENET EFNET

irc_debug 0 <= if your having Problems use this Set to one and post any error msg...

the Best way to stop from disconnecting it auth with the server for some reason it works ... :D

Exsample OF WORKING GAME SURGE ACCOUNT !! as Seen in #randommapfun or #IRCHLDS

irc_server "65.19.161.32"
irc_port "6667"
irc_nick "Server"
irc_channel #randommapfun
irc_username "NMServer101"
irc_identify 1
irc_ident "authserv auth NMServer101 PASS"

Note: If you are uploading this plugin with FTP, you must upload it in Binary mode (look at the help for your FTP client if you don't know what that means).

twistedeuphoria
04-20-2005, 19:52
Version 1.1:
-Ping timeout fix. Thanks LogiC.
Version 1.0:
-Increased maximum hostname length (when sending to IRC)
-Decreased time between sending messages to IRC
-Cleaned, streamlined and upstaed code
-Added server admining from IRC
-Edited say cvars' defaults
-Added cvars for controlling say messages
-Lots of stuff
Version 0.39:
-Fixed some compiling errors. Thanks to v3x for help.
Version 0.38:
-Added a bunch of IRC commands and a cvar to control the startup message.
Version 0.37:
-Added GNU and setup(since removed) in .sma.
Version 0.36:
-Added irc_map_change and map change information
-Taken over by {NM}JRBLOODMIST and twistedeuphoria
Version 0.35
-Fixed something I broke
Version 0.34:
-Fixed mapchange issue
-Added some basic commands from IRC
Version 0.33:
-Fixed a rconnect problem
Version 0.32:
-Added ability to identify/send message on connected
Version 0.31:
-Fixed mapchange bug
-Fixed auto-connect
Version 0.30:
-Rewrote entire thing
-Added some cool stuff

(Edited to be changelog post)

Update ~ Version 0.36:
- Added irc_map_change and map change information
- Taken over by {NM}JRBLOODMIST and twistedeuphoria

irc_map_change (default 1;1|0) - Set whether or not to display Server name, ip, map and players connected on map change and server start.

{NM}Jason
04-20-2005, 23:48
edited WalkThrew...

manorastroman
04-20-2005, 23:59
Good job! Excellent plugin!

{NM}Jason
04-21-2005, 01:37
Updated.. plugin... read download Decription ..

manorastroman
04-22-2005, 01:10
i think you replaced the menu SMA with the IRC SMA by accident

{NM}Jason
04-22-2005, 01:13
LOL it will be updated in a bit theres an IRC update comming soon ..

PyRo
04-22-2005, 12:44
I got it working, but I can't seem to keep it connected, it keeps quitting with the message "Hldsbot by devicenull, get it from www.amxmodx.org" :?

{NM}Jason
04-22-2005, 13:08
that seems to be a problem if you havent registered with the Irc server witch means you need to register/AUTH with the IRC server // read up top on how to do this . it still not clear i'll post how to register with IRC when i get home

PyRo
04-22-2005, 13:21
that seems to be a problem if you havent registered with the Irc server witch means you need to register/AUTH with the IRC server // read up top on how to do this . it still not clear i'll post how to register with IRC when i get homeThanks :)

{NM}Jason
04-22-2005, 14:05
its going to be changed .. so no wories ... it's being taken care of ...

PyRo
04-22-2005, 14:08
Would it be possible to add some more events, like make the bot message IRC whenever somebody TKs someone?

twistedeuphoria
04-22-2005, 14:27
Yes.

PyRo
04-22-2005, 21:16
Another request, could you add a basic ignore list function, I've just realised that having 2 of these bots in the one channel isn't a very good idea :mellow:

Ingram
04-22-2005, 21:35
i might have screwed up, but when i was working on this plugin, it really slowed my server down, mainly on mapchanges. Prehaps you should warn people of that.

{NM}Jason
04-22-2005, 21:45
Another request, could you add a basic ignore list function, I've just realised that having 2 of these bots in the one channel isn't a very good idea :mellow:

it was never ment to Run two servers in one chan ....

{NM}Jason
04-22-2005, 21:46
i might have screwed up, but when i was working on this plugin, it really slowed my server down, mainly on mapchanges. Prehaps you should warn people of that.

if ya Mess with some of the strings and lines yeah your going to create some problems ...

PyRo
04-22-2005, 21:54

it was never ment to Run two servers in one chan ....Yeah, at the moment I've got 2 bots in 2 seperate channels, but it would be cool if you would have more than 1 in a channel without them echoing everything the other bot says to the server :?

twistedeuphoria
04-22-2005, 21:57
@JJKiller: Map changes aren't affecting me or JR so it's probably your modifications.

@Pyro: Yes, it can be done, for now one bot per channel is the rule.

Edit: Pyro, if it is added, that won't be added until later because the in channel commands will have to be redone to accept a bot name. So one bot per channel will be there for a while.

PyRo
04-23-2005, 06:01
@JJKiller: Map changes aren't affecting me or JR so it's probably your modifications.

@Pyro: Yes, it can be done, for now one bot per channel is the rule.

Edit: Pyro, if it is added, that won't be added until later because the in channel commands will have to be redone to accept a bot name. So one bot per channel will be there for a while.Ok, thanks, I'll probably end up editing the script a bit by hard coding in an if statment so I can have 2 bots in one channel.

I'm not sure if it's just me, but I can't keep the bots online the bots are either qutting with the message "Hldsbot by devicenull, get it from www.amxmodx.org" (both are authed) or it's pinging out every 10 mins I'm a complete newb when it comes to AMXX scripting (wrote my first plugin last night), but I know my way around the IRC protocol so I had a quick scan of the source code, but I can't see anything obvious apart from I've not seen the ping counter go above 2 in the output for the irc status command. Do AMXX sockets have a timeout value that could be causing them to close after not recieving any data for x seconds?

{NM}Jason
04-23-2005, 12:30
possable ...

but if i'm reading this right ....

/* This function will return true if the state (buffer content) have changed within the last recieve or
* the timeout, where timeout is a value in µSeconds, (1 sec =1000000 µsec).
* Use to check if new data is in your socket. */

native socket_change(_socket, _timeout=100000);

its timeing Out in sec of not haveing a ping so .. humm

i'm going to run some test ...

will check back ...

twistedeuphoria
04-23-2005, 13:21
The data recieve function will probably be rewritten btw.

{NM}Jason
04-23-2005, 13:39
o i c , well don't i feel chickenish .. ok see ya on IRC ..

^KySa
04-24-2005, 03:24
I've just try all the way to set up this plugin but it shows every up the message :: ping timeout. And I can't AUTH the bot. Pls show me one factual example of a working config. Many thx

Ingram
04-24-2005, 13:41
the bot will quit on mapchanges, maybe thats why its quiting

also, i had the problem with ping timeouts, so i made the plugin use any recieved message as an indication of activity. In case there were no recieved messages, it would message ChanServ saying "ping". It will reply with pong. Maybe something similar will work for u guys.

{NM}Jason
04-25-2005, 14:42
Hey guys i'm not going to be on for awile Power supply went out will be on ASAP See ya PM me if ya need help will try and awnser from work .. hehe See ya ... sry twisted .. hey upload any updates .. thanks bye ...

twistedeuphoria
04-25-2005, 21:10
Good idea, but you're doing a lot more work than you have to to check if the client is HLTV or not.

twistedeuphoria
05-01-2005, 03:01
Update ~ Version 0.38:
This update is basically to show you what we are doing currently, we have pretty thoroughly tested this version so there should be no real bugs...enjoy.

-Added IRC commands:
To use commands in channel, add @ to the front (ie. @cmds), else private message them to the bot.
-cmds/commands/help/info - Display a list of commands
-map - Display current map
-nextmap - Display next map in map cycle
-timeleft - Display time left on map
-ip - Display IP of the server
-users - Display information for users currently connected.

mazmaajinsh
05-01-2005, 14:05
do this plugin is for using in game?

pizzahut
05-02-2005, 06:50
Deleted.

macleote
05-03-2005, 11:53
Hi,

[IRC]-> ERROR :Your host is trying to (re)connect too fast -- throttled
[IRC] Disconnected, trying to reconnect
[IRC]<- PRIVMSG #fun.experience :dlr (STEAM_0:1:767612) has joined the server

I always have this error undefinitely and at the end it crash the server.

macleote
05-05-2005, 11:43
no idea ?

twistedeuphoria
05-05-2005, 12:19
Leave it disconnected for a while then try to connect again.

=DEN=
05-08-2005, 11:52
unknown unknown unknown irc.amxx bad load
=(((((

{NM}Jason
05-08-2005, 12:11
Please post plugins.ini and Modules.ini please.

=DEN=
05-08-2005, 16:28
sorry
my mistake))))
modules modules)))
i enable sockets_amxx & work good =))
thx for plugin!! good work !!

ancient1
05-14-2005, 16:12
Massive bump.....

Love this plugin, but its really buggy, keeps crashing the server and randomly disconnecting, especially if there is quite a bit of chat on the server. Not irc flood disconnect, just quit message etc :(

Please give it some TLC as its brill in all respects ber the bugs :(

Ancient

{NM}Jason
05-14-2005, 16:18
Working On it.

ancient1
05-16-2005, 14:59
Bump, sorry to bump I dont wish to annoy anyone, but this plugin is the base for all Administration tools for any decent admins TBH.

Hope you get it working good soon :D

Ancient

{NM}Jason
05-16-2005, 16:09
I don't See any Problems .. you have Auth'ed with the Server right..

twistedeuphoria
05-17-2005, 12:21
Since JR's bot and my bot are working perfectly and some people seem to have problems we'll open up this offer. If you have tried everything suggested in this thread, please IM both of us directly or join us on gamesurge in #randommapfun or #amxmodx and we will try to resolve your individual problem. Please be ready with as much information as possible.

If you don't have any problems you can always IM us and say how much you love us and devicenull :D

Also we should be releasing an update as early as today.

New Channel: #IRCHLDS

{NM}Jason
05-17-2005, 19:45
well I may not be on But leave me a MSG and i'll get back to you LOL :-)

Raz0r
05-18-2005, 11:24
I have tested your plugin in my server and it returns an error message:

Runtine Error 4: Index out of bounds

What is this?

ancient1
05-18-2005, 13:34
Perhaps its mod specific?

I'm using it on a TFC clan server, it is working just fine, then random map crashes?

The server runs fine when its disabled?

I'll have a look in the logs, see if its spitting anything out. If its not I'll enable debug mode and run it again for a while see what happens.

Ancient

Belsebub
05-18-2005, 13:43
yea i had that error too and i was running a cs server

pizzahut
05-18-2005, 17:02
Deleted.

{NM}Jason
05-18-2005, 17:31
Humm

twistedeuphoria
05-18-2005, 18:54
Ffs, clean coding will not be achieved through a simple variable name. This code is down right ugly (no offense to devicenull, of course). It needs to be stripped to its core and redone, and we are in the process of doing this. Your additions are half-hearted at best, if you wish to help with the plugin, instead of hindering with niche adjustments, start adding cvars. This custom should be as customizable as possible, as devicenull originally intended (made obvious by his allowing customization of messages). As I said before, we are in the process of rewriting the code from scratch, when real life allows time to work on it.

pizzahut
05-18-2005, 19:33
Deleted.

pizzahut
05-19-2005, 06:25
Deleted.

Raz0r
05-19-2005, 09:22
yea i had that error too and i was running a cs server

Yeah, im using cs too. Why this error appers?

ancient1
05-19-2005, 11:28
Pizza thats cool mate, but I have a problem getting the bot to auth with quakenet? This may me the reason it keeps getting disconnected?

Can the author post a example of the correct auth settings please :)

I have tried a few variations of what i think its after but the bot still wont auth?

irc_ident "authserv auth USERNAME PASS " <=== given or made when you Create an Auth with the IRC Server E GAMESURGE QUAKENET EFNET

Currently im trying this:

irc_ident "/MSG [email protected] AUTH Ancient PASSWORD"

I have also tried this:

irc_ident "CServe.quakenet.org AUTH Ancient PASSWORD"

and

irc_ident "quakenet.org AUTH Ancient PASSWORD"

and

irc_ident "quakenet AUTH Ancient PASSWORD"

Help please ;)

Ancient

pizzahut
05-19-2005, 12:02
Deleted.

ancient1
05-19-2005, 12:08
OK m8 ill try that :D

TY

Ancient

ancient1
05-19-2005, 12:18
Nope that didnt auth either?

Ancient :/

ancient1
05-19-2005, 12:28
Also from debug mode:

L 05/19/2005 - 09:01:58: [AMXX] Run time error 4 (index out of bounds) on line 330 (plugin "irc.amxx").

and

16:48:19: [AMXX] Native error in "replace" on line 432 (plugin "irc.amxx").

also this is common i regularly get:

[AMXX] Module is not a valid library (file "tfc\addons\amxmodx\modules\tfx_amxx.dll")

Which is a amxx problem as it sometimes fails to recognise the module? Dunno whats going on there.

Lastly:

[AMXX] Module is not a valid library (file "tfc\addons\amxmodx\modules\tfx_amxx.dll")
L 05/19/2005 - 17:14:38: [AMXX] Run time error 4 (index out of bounds) on line 337 (plugin "irc.amxx").
L 05/19/2005 - 17:14:38: [AMXX] Debug Trace =>
L 05/19/2005 - 17:14:38: [AMXX] [0] Line 337, File "irc.sma"
L 05/19/2005 - 17:14:38: [AMXX] [1] Line 177, File "irc.sma"
L 05/19/2005 - 17:14:43: [AMXX] Run time error 4 (index out of bounds) on line 330 (plugin "irc.amxx").
L 05/19/2005 - 17:14:43: [AMXX] Debug Trace =>
L 05/19/2005 - 17:14:43: [AMXX] [0] Line 330, File "irc.sma"
L 05/19/2005 - 17:14:43: [AMXX] [1] Line 174, File "irc.sma"
L 05/19/2005 - 17:14:43: [AMXX] Run time error 4 (index out of bounds) on line 330 (plugin "irc.amxx").
L 05/19/2005 - 17:14:43: [AMXX] Debug Trace =>
L 05/19/2005 - 17:14:43: [AMXX] [0] Line 330, File "irc.sma"
L 05/19/2005 - 17:14:43: [AMXX] [1] Line 174, File "irc.sma"
Ancient

pizzahut
05-19-2005, 12:55
Deleted.

{NM}Jason
05-19-2005, 14:47
Pizzahut please refrain From posting hot Fixes : please pass them on to the HLDS IRC team. Now if you dident get my PM. and to Shead some light on the subject we < The HLDS IRC team> have not put out an Official update Due to the fact that we are rewriteing the entire plugin. PIZZAHUT's Fixes are going to be Benign and Not needed after said update . We will not offer support for any unauthorized Patches updates and/or addon's. early out Look for the new plugin is around the end of may.

pizzahut
05-19-2005, 16:20
Fine, I'll remove it. No problem.

{NM}Jason
05-19-2005, 16:38
thank you very much.

macleote
05-20-2005, 07:18
Pizza thats cool mate, but I have a problem getting the bot to auth with quakenet? This may me the reason it keeps getting disconnected?

Can the author post a example of the correct auth settings please :)

I have tried a few variations of what i think its after but the bot still wont auth?

Currently im trying this:

irc_ident "/MSG [email protected] AUTH Ancient PASSWORD"

I have also tried this:

irc_ident "CServe.quakenet.org AUTH Ancient PASSWORD"

and

irc_ident "quakenet.org AUTH Ancient PASSWORD"

and

irc_ident "quakenet AUTH Ancient PASSWORD"

Help please ;)

Ancient

same problem for me,
i'm on Qnet

When my server change map, it display always 0/20 players(it may check too soon). Is there a way to change it? (example: waiting 30 seconds after change map to show it ?)

macleote
05-24-2005, 06:59
up :D

{NM}Jason
05-27-2005, 01:54
were Stil working On the New ver it will be out soon ... thanks guys.

Tha Fabe
06-02-2005, 17:01
Ok first of all, very nice plugin!!

After messing about for like an hour I've finally been able to get the auth thing to work. When checking your irc.sma I noticed that there was no command string before it grabbed the irc_ident value. So i changed that in the server.cfg and now it works.

For quakenet, this works for me:

irc_ident "PRIVMSG [email protected] :auth name password"

edit: DONT FORGET THE ":" BEFORE THE AUTH COMMAND!!! :)

twistedeuphoria
06-02-2005, 19:17
That's because gamesurge doesn't require a PRIVMSG, but thanks for the info.

Tha Fabe
06-02-2005, 22:58
you're very welcome, and you thanks for the plugin :)

ancient1
06-03-2005, 16:13
Is the updated plugin anywhere near complete yet?

Also, if not can the author add a "!irc <message>" for the bot so it needs the "!irc" command before it passes the irc chat on to the server. As the server gets spammed to death if the irc channel is busy.

TY :D

ronin
06-04-2005, 04:10
crashes the server everytime anfter about 45 seconds

azeroth48
06-07-2005, 03:36
Hi i get this error when ever i use this irc plugin.
i am using a linux Dedicated Server with Fedora Core 2.
With the specialists mod

./hlds_run: line 423: 32248 Segmentation fault (core dumped) $HL_CMD

warning: svr4_current_sos: Can't read pathname for load map: Input/output error

Cannot access memory at address 0x5500d000
debug.cmds:1: Error in sourced command file:
Cannot access memory at address 0xfefff1e8
email debug.log to [email protected]
Tue Jun 7 05:36:40 EST 2005: Server restart in 10 seconds

Please help i would love to use this plugin

Sofydone
06-11-2005, 13:48
HLDS Log:
Master server communication disabled.
L 06/11/2005 - 20:35:34: "HLTV_Kross<1><HLTV><>" connected, address "127.0.0.1:27023"
L 06/11/2005 - 20:35:34: Login: HLTV from 127.0.0.1 connected
<HLDM_Kross> [AMX] HLTV_Kross () trying to connect
L 06/11/2005 - 20:35:34: Server say "[AMX] HLTV_Kross () trying to connect"
L 06/11/2005 - 20:35:35: "HLTV_Kross<1><HLTV><1>" entered the game
L 06/11/2005 - 20:35:41: [AMXX] Run time error 4 (index out of bounds) on line 326 (plugin "irc.amxx").
L 06/11/2005 - 20:35:41: [AMXX] Debug Trace =>
L 06/11/2005 - 20:35:41: [AMXX] [0] Line 326, File "irc.sma"
L 06/11/2005 - 20:35:41: [AMXX] [1] Line 166, File "irc.sma"

IRC.SMA Cut (Where edited):

register_plugin("IRC","0.38","devicenull")
// Cvars
register_cvar("irc_server","127.0.0.1")
register_cvar("irc_nick","Kross")
register_cvar("irc_username","Kross_")
register_cvar("irc_port","6668")
register_cvar("irc_channel","#vdonsk") // or "vdonsk"
What do?

PS: irc server is Unreal.

{NM}Jason
06-11-2005, 18:59
Don't EDIT the SMA olny use the Server.cfg .. see First post for Setup ..

Sofydone
06-11-2005, 20:13
It`s not EQUAL ?? :)

Ok. I have made. Too most.

{NM}Jason
06-11-2005, 20:23
Don't EDIT the SMA !!!

add the Flowing to the Server.cfg

irc_server - The irc server to connect to
irc_port - The irc server's port
irc_nick - The nick to use while connecting
irc_channel - The channel to join
irc_identify - If you want to identify set this to 1
irc_ident - See info below
irc_map_change - (1|0) Set whether or not to display Server name,ip,

map and players connected on map change and server start.

Sofydone
06-11-2005, 21:32
server.cfg
irc_server "127.0.0.1"
irc_port 6667
irc_nick Servdd
irc_channel #vdonsk
irc_username servddd
irc_identify 0
irc_ident "authserv auth USERNAME PASS "
irc_debug 0

hlds console:
Master server communication disabled.
L 06/11/2005 - 20:35:34: "HLTV_Kross<1><HLTV><>" connected, address "127.0.0.1:27023"
L 06/11/2005 - 20:35:34: Login: HLTV from 127.0.0.1 connected
<HLDM_Kross> [AMX] HLTV_Kross () trying to connect
L 06/11/2005 - 20:35:34: Server say "[AMX] HLTV_Kross () trying to connect"
L 06/11/2005 - 20:35:35: "HLTV_Kross<1><HLTV><1>" entered the game
L 06/11/2005 - 20:35:41: [AMXX] Run time error 4 (index out of bounds) on line 326 (plugin "irc.amxx").
L 06/11/2005 - 20:35:41: [AMXX] Debug Trace =>
L 06/11/2005 - 20:35:41: [AMXX] [0] Line 326, File "irc.sma"
L 06/11/2005 - 20:35:41: [AMXX] [1] Line 166, File "irc.sma"

SMA DON`T EDIT !!!

{NM}Jason
06-11-2005, 23:47
server.cfg
[quote]irc_server "127.0.0.1"

just a question why this address ???

Sofydone
06-11-2005, 23:56
I add :
public irc_dataparse(rdata[])
{
if (strlen(rdata) > 0)
{ //If there is data
if(containi(rdata,"!") != -1 && containi(rdata,":vdonsk.ef-net.ru 001 Servdd :Welcome to the eFNet IRC Network Servdd!servddd@localhost") == -1 )
{
and no error :)
Understood?? I do :)

{NM}Jason
06-12-2005, 00:10
again thats olny For one network theres NO need for that.. why even do it .. again why connect to that address.

twistedeuphoria
06-12-2005, 02:10
If you haven't noticed, this person has their own problem. Please do not use his code changes as it will remove any functionality you may have. Work and research continues, thank you for your patience.

{NM}Jason
06-12-2005, 12:44
ah there ya have it .. thank you twisted ...

{NM}Jason
06-18-2005, 10:56
Very Small update. No Need to upgrade just fixed some Complieing errors.

twistedeuphoria
07-03-2005, 18:04
Update ~ Version 1.0:
-Increased maximum hostname length (when sending to IRC)
-Decreased time between sending messages to IRC
-Cleaned, streamlined and upstaed code
-Added server admining from IRC
-Edited say cvars' defaults
-Added cvars for controlling say messages
-Lots of stuff

See the completely re-edited first post for more information and the second post for the complete change log.

This version should be a whole lot more stable thanks to lots of rewriting and a bit of bug fixing.

If you have any questions, requests or problems, post 'em here. Otherwise, enjoy :wink:

GruntZ
07-06-2005, 18:35
Hello.. PLEASE help me someone..

I Really CANT get it to work...

My Server CFG:

;----------IRC BOT---------------
irc_server "jubiigames.dk.quakenet.org" <= Your Server From list above
irc_nick [BIS]Server <= nick as Seen in IRC ROOM.
irc_channel #[bisserne] <= chan
irc_username Bisseserv <= user name as Seen by IRC server could be wrong but it works LOL
irc_identify 1 <=Set to one olny if you have an auth user name and password From your IRC Server IE GAMESURGE QUAKENET EFNET
irc_ident "authserv auth [email protected] "pass" " <=== given or made when you Create an Auth with the IRC Server E GAMESURGE QUAKENET EFNET

And this is my irc.sma

// Cvars
register_cvar("jubiigames.dk.quakenet.org","")
register_cvar("BISSEServ","")
register_cvar("[email protected]","")
register_cvar("6667","")
register_cvar("#[Bisserne]","")

PLEASE help me get it to Work.

twistedeuphoria
07-08-2005, 13:55
Do not modify the .sma to change the values of the cvars. Just put irc_server "jubiigames.dk.quakenet.org" <= Your Server From list above
irc_nick [BIS]Server <= nick as Seen in IRC ROOM.
irc_channel #[bisserne] <= chan
irc_username Bisseserv <= user name as Seen by IRC server could be wrong but it works LOL
irc_ident "authserv auth [email protected] "pass" " <=== given or made when you Create an Auth with the IRC Server E GAMESURGE QUAKENET EFNET in your amxx.cfg. Without the help comments of course.

{NM}Jason
07-15-2005, 12:19
ah i see ya made some changes .. why wasent i made aware of this :-P lol just kidding See ya soon .. any one Know a good DSL Provider for Texas LOL See ya Soon guys . Time to get back to work .

Energie
07-16-2005, 16:08
every 10 minutes the bot disconnect from irc and 50secs later it connect again ?

Energie
07-17-2005, 07:40
*bump* , its every 4 mins

Energie
07-17-2005, 08:47
Version 1.1 Released
- Fixed the Disconnect Bug

twistedeuphoria
07-17-2005, 14:29
Please PM me with the source or post it here.

Energie
07-19-2005, 13:07
I already posted it, must be gone :idea: ( u deleted it) .
Cant find source code atm so ill just post the compiled file again!

twistedeuphoria
07-19-2005, 15:20
...If you don't have the source tell me what the problem was so I can fix it in the official verison.

{NM}Jason
07-20-2005, 02:49
please note No Support will be offered for complied/reposted plugins in this thread The Irc Var posted by Energie Will NOT be Supported

as a side note Downloading Compiled POS's is not olny Stupid but Code may be added that will affect the workings of your Server IE Viruses Scripts backdoors.

again the HLDS <-> IRC team will not support Complied/ So called patches unless released by the HLDS <-> IRC team.

{NM}Jason
07-20-2005, 22:12
I already posted it, must be gone :idea: ( u deleted it) .
Cant find source code atm so ill just post the compiled file again!

Tested and is no diffrent Disconnects still remains, a UK server Host that will be offering our plugin once we fix the disconnect LOL Tested it for me and said they did not see a change. The HLDS <-->IRC team will be working on fixing this problem ASAP.

if you wish to join the Team please e-mail me @ [email protected] thank you

again read post above

Ingram
07-20-2005, 22:28
why don't u watch the server console or change some server_print to log_amx. That way when it disconnects you know why. My guess would be a ping timeout. To get around this, before disconnecting, u could try messaging ChanServ on gamesurge, saying "ping". It was reply with "Pong!". If it replies u know u r connected, with is the point of the ping test anyway. You may also be able to extend the time inbetween ping checks and hope it pings in the amount of time u give it. However if your not connected, you do want to know in a reasonable amount of time.

{NM}Jason
07-21-2005, 03:35
its more complcated than that. were working a new ver. some Big changes are on there way ...

Energie
07-25-2005, 16:41
lol shame on u mods, deleted the fixed version again uh (version 1.1 made by me )
I just was about to post the Source code but some guy (prob) a mod say'd it didnt work (liar) so .. hf guys with the buged version

So lets give a big shoutout to the mods for letting u guys use a bugged version instead of a fully working version 1.1 made by me which fixed all bugs.

-pm me for a link to see a live copy of V1.1 working 24/7 8)

{NM}Jason
07-25-2005, 21:04
Look Here Son , you didnet Go threw the proper channels inorder for your Fixes to be incorproated you disregarded Msg and post from the project team also a MOD, now if you insist on Posting already compiled Ver's they will be removed along with your post being edited you can't Just Come here and try and take over a project ..

twistedeuphoria
07-25-2005, 21:20
Let me put it this way: If you had a real working version you wouldn't bait in such a way. We have tested your compiled version and we have seen similar results as with our current version 1.0. If it doesn't work in all cases, it doesn't work in all cases. It is clear that there are problems with our current version and that it is also a rushed release to get certain features out to the public. If you wish to contribute a fix, once again, post the source here or PM it to either BLOODMIST or I. You will be credited and your fixes will be merged into the main code. However, if you continue to bait in such a way, do it outside of this thread. If you wish to create a little competition, which I would thoroughly enjoy, by all means post a new plugin, giving proper credit of course.

This was a rather long post but it will be my final one on the matter, if you continue to post in the manner you have been, your (Energie) posts will be removed.

For the rest of you, yes this plugin is a bit unstable. The IRC protocol is fickle at a base level, especially with the vast amounts of servers it is possible to use. As always, we thank you for your time and use of our plugin and upgrades are being worked on.

Energie
07-27-2005, 09:54
a well u can always checkout #i-1337.32server @ quakenet to see V1.1 working 24/7 , plugin is stable as a rock 8)
just a thx to the hlds<>irc team for making v1.0 which is the base for v1.1 , better than honksbot i think.

{NM}Jason
07-27-2005, 21:58
a well u can always checkout #i-1337.32server @ quakenet to see V1.1 working 24/7 , plugin is stable as a rock 8)
just a thx to the hlds<>irc team for making v1.0 which is the base for v1.1 , better than honksbot i think.

please don't say 1.1 becauce you did nothing your is like 00.001 RC-0 again yours has been tested and has been Deamed unuseable.

Energie
07-28-2005, 09:26

please don't say 1.1 becauce you did nothing your is like 00.001 RC-0 again yours has been tested and has been Deamed unuseable.
ah well like i said, u can always watch in the irc chan #i-1337.32server fully working, GL with fixing the bug for yourself.

{NM}Jason
07-29-2005, 01:29
FFS dude Quit Spaming Our Thread.

zephah
08-05-2005, 22:40
uh you know what i think the problem is here
theres no ctcp version reply
many servers require this to ensure security
and yes registering will remove the need for this
as you say servers dont always follow the protocol but version reply is required:\

Exceed
08-06-2005, 08:28
i just cant make it connect to irc :s

irc_server irc.uk.quakenet.org
irc_port 6667
irc_nick PPK[Server-Bot]
irc_channel #Etests
irc_username PPK[Server-Bot]
irc_identify 1
irc_ident *******
irc_debug 0
irc_map_change 1
irc_show_joins 1
irc_to_hlds_say_auto 0
irc_from_hlds_say_auto 0

{NM}Jason
08-06-2005, 12:09
irc_server "irc.uk.quakenet.org"
irc_port "6667"
irc_nick "PPK[Server-Bot]"
irc_channel "#Etests"
irc_username "PPK[Server-Bot]"
irc_identify 1
irc_ident *******
irc_debug 0
irc_map_change 1
irc_show_joins 1

zephah
08-11-2005, 15:49
version reply didnt fix anything sadly
...but

set_task(180.0,"checkping",_,_,_,"b")
public checkping()
{
if (pings == 0)
{
end()
set_task(Float:60.0,"irc_connect")
server_print("[IRC] Disconnected by ping timeout, will try to reconnect in 60 seconds")
}
else
{
pings = 0
}
}

....why?
if i understand this correctly it disconnects if it does not recieve at least one ping every 3 minutes
so basically the bot becomes lagged at times when there is alot of activity and disconnects, sometimes pinging out and sometimes just quiting on its own
i see no need for this at all
if you want to verify the connection couldnt you just check if the socket is still connected
and removing this has certainly fixed my pingout problems
please correct me if i am wrong
i am an experienced programmer and have made many irc bots but i know nothing about amx scripting

algee2005
08-12-2005, 04:53
great plugin, it works great, i would love to use it but it looks like it causes our server to restart oO

this used to happen for us when we are playing with heavy plugins on custom maps, maybe the plugin is using to much resources? how can i check this?

we have a cs 1.6 16 slot server in new york, and i do use the new york game surge server.

anyone having problems like this?

sorry when this was answered before, but i got no time to read through all 7 pages.

suggestion for the plugin:

i added a function "irc exec" that lets you perform irc commands instead just saying things in channel.
this is really functional for example when you need to execute commands to authenticate your bot.
if you want, i can hand you the changes in code i have done for this, i have tested it and it works on our server.

EDIT:

well i spend some time reading through this thread, it looks like some people dont like your way of coding :P but i dont care for ignorant people.

i am going to go more in love with small every second i code with it :D
i made some experience with fixing several plugins to fit our needs, being a programmer at work i must say this language is so easy to learn and use...
tho i have not much free time on hand and just started to code with small like two weeks ago, when you guys still need some help with coding this mod, let me know.

{NM}Jason
08-12-2005, 06:19
version reply didnt fix anything sadly
...but

set_task(180.0,"checkping",_,_,_,"b")
public checkping()
{
if (pings == 0)
{
end()
set_task(Float:60.0,"irc_connect")
server_print("[IRC] Disconnected by ping timeout, will try to reconnect in 60 seconds")
}
else
{
pings = 0
}
}

....why?
if i understand this correctly it disconnects if it does not recieve at least one ping every 3 minutes
so basically the bot becomes lagged at times when there is alot of activity and disconnects, sometimes pinging out and sometimes just quiting on its own
i see no need for this at all
if you want to verify the connection couldnt you just check if the socket is still connected
and removing this has certainly fixed my pingout problems
please correct me if i am wrong
i am an experienced programmer and have made many irc bots but i know nothing about amx scripting.

@zeph
i'll Test This and See if it works out and Report back to ya tomarrow.

@algee2005

i added a function "irc exec" that lets you perform irc commands instead just saying things in channel.
this is really functional for example when you need to execute commands to authenticate your bot.
if you want, i can hand you the changes in code i have done for this, i have tested it and it works on our server.

PM me and i'll take a look thanks.

algee2005
08-12-2005, 11:57
done.

{NM}Jason
08-12-2005, 21:37
am testing both ideas thanks. will post results

Energie
08-25-2005, 13:15
U guys still busy on that disconnect bug :?
Well the plugin wont work on amx 1.55 :?

edit : nvm , module sockets must be on 8) . underground V1.1.1 released, fixed litte bug in underground v1.1 8)
edit2 : still aint working :shock:
edit2 : engine on .. working again :!:

{NM}Jason
08-25-2005, 23:55

edit : nvm , module sockets must be on 8) . underground V1.1.1 released, fixed litte bug in underground v1.1 8)

again if you post it i will request it be Deleted.

Energie
08-26-2005, 16:02

again if you post it i will request it be Deleted.
haha i didnt post it, and i wont be doing it either. Like i said before, good luck on fixing it for yourself.

But c'mon if ur such pro scripter you would have been able to fix the bug under 1 min.

Greentryst
08-27-2005, 01:40
hi i'm Energie and i have more internet than you

{NM}Jason
08-29-2005, 20:56
LOL about time some One puts him in his place.

megiddo
09-04-2005, 03:38
How can you get the IP command to show your external IP instead of your LAN ( internal ) IP?

Diddan
09-05-2005, 08:47
Hey.. i downloadet your nice plugin, butr my server says

13:33:40 [IRC] Attempting to connect

and i have this in my server.cfg

irc_server "jubiigames.dk.quakenet.org"
irc_port "6667"
irc_nick "Server"
irc_channel #[bisserne]
irc_username "Servddd"
irc_identify 0
irc_ident ""

Can you please help me :-)

Diddan
09-05-2005, 09:07
I got a Hosted server... is that why i cant get it to join??

or is there a way to do that?

{NM}Jason
09-06-2005, 12:40
I got a Hosted server... is that why i cant get it to join??

or is there a way to do that?

Hosted Server ? as in ?

Ekholm
09-07-2005, 21:56
first of all, great plugin :)

and my question is:
i got this script to work and it works fine! the bot is in my chanel and all but i tried to make a "admin_need" command to my CS servers, so i wrote:

register_cvar("admin_need","/omsg $name needs a admin at $servername $ip")

and put it under "//Various Messages"!

the script is ment to PM all the OPs in the chanel when someone on the server write "admin_need" but i cant get it to work :S its meant to look like ""nick on server" needs a admin at "server name" "IP to server"

i did also put "register_cvar("irc_from_hlds_say_auto","0")" to "0" becouse i dont want everything from the server to write in the chanel.

could anyone plz help me? :)

Regards

{NM}Jason
09-07-2005, 22:01
Thanks you for your intrest you have been send an IM please review it thank you again for Your support.

megiddo
09-07-2005, 23:06
I have a couple of suggestions:

1. Make it so that you prepend your messages with something to be sent to the server/IRC ( IE: you have to say "+Hi" instead of "Hi" for "Hi" to be sent to IRC ). Obviously you could make a cvar to enable/disable this for both sides ( I think it would be most useful for the server->IRC side of things ).

2. Put the NAME OF THE GAME BEING PLAYED somewhere. ( IE: "NS v3.0" )

3. It'd be nice to have command that would return the steam link to connect ( ie, you say @connect, and the bot would return steam:"-applaunch 70 -game "ns" +connect "coolserver.com"" , for more information on the steam links, visit http://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/The_steam://_browser_protocol )

4. Be able to define the IP it will use instead of it just grabbing your internal IP. ( This would allow you to make it something like coolserver.com too )

{NM}Jason
09-08-2005, 01:45
I have a couple of suggestions:

1. Make it so that you prepend your messages with something to be sent to the server/IRC ( IE: you have to say "+Hi" instead of "Hi" for "Hi" to be sent to IRC ). Obviously you could make a cvar to enable/disable this for both sides ( I think it would be most useful for the server->IRC side of things ).

2. Put the NAME OF THE GAME BEING PLAYED somewhere. ( IE: "NS v3.0" )

3. It'd be nice to have command that would return the steam link to connect ( ie, you say @connect, and the bot would return steam:"-applaunch 70 -game "ns" +connect "coolserver.com"" , for more information on the steam links, visit http://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/The_steam://_browser_protocol )

4. Be able to define the IP it will use instead of it just grabbing your internal IP. ( This would allow you to make it something like coolserver.com too )

thanks again for your interest of this plugin we will review this and PM you later to see if this in fact can be done ...

twistedeuphoria
09-09-2005, 03:08

irc_to_hlds_say_auto (default 1; 0|1) - Set whether or not to automatically forward messages from IRC to the server
irc_from_hlds_say_auto (default 1; 0|1) - Set whether or not to automatically forward messages from in game to IRC
irc_to_hlds_say_activator (default "@hlds") - If irc_to_hlds_say_auto is 0, the string that needs to be included in the message to have it forwarded to the server
irc_from_hlds_say_activator (default "!irc") - If irc_from_hlds_say_auto is 0, the string that needs to be included in the message to have it forwarded to IRC

It's already there.

Diddan
09-11-2005, 10:06
How can I get the bot to write the External IP, and not the Intern ip to the server...

+ i cant get the admin commands work..

i log ind as irc admin.. that works..

i pm to the bot

amx_map cs_assault <---- nothing happens..

Please help ;-)

QuakerOates
09-16-2005, 15:10
great pluginw orks like a charm for us, but why does our bot time out every few mintes?

[16/09/2005 19:07] * CSCity ([email protected]) Quit (Signed off)

[16/09/2005 19:28] * CSCity ([email protected]) Quit (Read error: EOF from client)

{NM}Jason
09-16-2005, 15:59
great pluginw orks like a charm for us, but why does our bot time out every few mintes?

[16/09/2005 19:07] * CSCity ([email protected]) Quit (Signed off)

[16/09/2005 19:28] * CSCity ([email protected]) Quit (Read error: EOF from client)

Read error: EOF from client <--- this Is a IRC network error check the connection between the two make Sure the ports arent being blocked.

QuakerOates
09-16-2005, 16:35
i dont have control over ports

{NM}Jason
09-16-2005, 20:06
ask your provider.

Denry
09-17-2005, 18:09
but..
I have problem with disconnects too, like Energie. Bot disconnect from channel every 4-5 minutes.
What do with it?

Sorry for my english.

Energie
09-24-2005, 14:00
but..
I have problem with disconnects too, like Energie. Bot disconnect from channel every 4-5 minutes.
What do with it?

Sorry for my english.
Contact me, ill give you a working copy of the plugin which i fixed

soul__stealer
09-24-2005, 15:23
<---------------------------RANT BEGIN--------------------------->Contact me, ill give you a working copy of the plugin which i fixed
Mate, running the risk of getting seen to be as pompous and up myself as you, shut up. Wow, so you say you've fixed a bug. Instead of sharing, you're going to release it 'secretly' to anybody who wants it. But you're giving them just the compiled .amxx file, not the .sma right, that way one of the HLDS team dont ask you for it under a different name and get the 'fix' they need. So the amxx file you're giving out could actually be doing anything to our servers. How Lovely.

Now if the moderators of Amx-ModX forums would only ban you already, instead of you coming back here all the time to gloat at the people who've worked hard to bring you the baseline of this project.

I noticed you said you have a solid, 24/7 bot running in your server and IRC client. As far as I can tell from the way the game works, this would be next to impossible, unless your server NEVER changes maps.

(03:30) <EnetBot> eNet.NSW * > SNAK Killzone - <ip removed> Current Map: de_dust2 0 / 12 players
(03:49) *** Quits: EnetBot (Ping timeout)
(03:49) *** Joins: EnetBot
(03:49) <EnetBot> eNet.NSW * > SNAK Killzone - <ip removed> Current Map: cs_office 0 / 12 players
(04:10) *** Quits: EnetBot (Ping timeout)
(04:11) *** Joins: EnetBot
(04:11) <EnetBot> eNet.NSW * > SNAK Killzone - <ip removed> Current Map: de_inferno 0 / 12 players
(04:30) *** Quits: EnetBot (Ping timeout)
(04:30) *** Joins: EnetBot
(04:30) <EnetBot> eNet.NSW * > SNAK Killzone - <ip removed> Current Map: de_train 0 / 12 players
(04:51) *** Quits: EnetBot (Ping timeout)
(04:52) *** Joins: EnetBot
(04:52) <EnetBot> eNet.NSW * > SNAK Killzone - <ip removed> Current Map: cs_assault 0 / 12 players

As you can see just there, that's only disconnecting on Map Change. Now the reason for this is quite simple. The IRC bot is 'unloaded' from the server. If it's not in the server, then it wont be on IRC either. When the server changes map, amx-x plugins are rebooted, meaning your bot SHOULD be reconnecting to IRC every map change. I verified this by manually changing the map 15 minutes early and having watching the bot reconnect.

<---------------------------RANT FINISH--------------------------->

Above information may also useful for HLDS team.

I also noticed the bot disconnecting/reconnecting early. Probably 7 minutes apart. This occured only when there are players in the server. It's fine when the server is empty, but when there are players there, THEN it starts to disconnect early.

And therein lies the problem. SMALL scripting is not my fortay although I would like to learn a bit of it. If you can see a reason as to why it would DC early only when there are actually players in the server, then chances are you can fix the problem :D

I've also set in my server.cfg

irc_map_change "0"
irc_show_joins "0"
irc_to_hlds_say_auto "0"
irc_from_hlds_say_auto "0"
I'm noticing it is still announcing map changes and people joining, even though I have the option switched off. The "" mean nothing. It does the same thing if I have them or not.

I've also noticed using the "say !irc" command works fine when showing in IRC. The !irc is removed from the message. However when players use @HLDSBot in the IRC channel to go into the server, the @HLDSBot is included in the message. Shouldn't that be removed just like the !irc is removed?

I do hope this post is actually of some use. It's a great little feature, and will prove usefull when it's more widely incorporated and people learn of the commands to use it. I would like nothing more for you guys to manage to fix these small bugs in the system and have it running on as many servers as possible :)

Hope to see an update soon.
Sou| Stea|er

{NM}Jason
09-24-2005, 17:01
but..
What do with it?

Sorry for my english.
Contact me, ill give you a working copy of the plugin which i fixed

I have told you time and time again Please Stop .

@ soul__stealer thank you there will be some new things soon we are working on updates if you have any other info please PM me and well see what we can do thank you.

Energie
09-25-2005, 21:03
soultaker, no mine does not disconnect on mapchange either. I've posted the irc chan some were on this thread so you can see for yourself

{NM}Jason
09-25-2005, 21:56
soultaker, no mine does not disconnect on mapchange either. I've posted the irc chan some were on this thread so you can see for yourself

/RANT

alright Energie i've told you time and time again to stop sending/posting/passing that Piece of Shit Crap your trying to pass as a Ver of IRC we have seen it and there is no changes now Please stop posting here i've taken this to mods and i will let them deal with you. this is the last time i tell you Stop posting in this thread

/endrant

as for others updates have been slow but just to asure you updates from all the Feedback will be out soon i'll ask twisted for a date please stay tuned for more info, thanks :-)

Energie
09-26-2005, 09:23
{NM}JRBLOODMIST im sure you need glasses 8)

we have seen it and there is no changes now
haha ur so cool ! , its now 3 months later since my quick fix and you still telling people you will fix it 8) how nub is that. Why dont you tell "im nub and im not able to fix it"

shame on you, even got bad manners.

{NM}Jason
09-26-2005, 09:50

haha ur so cool ! , its now 3 months later since my quick fix and you still telling people you will fix it 8) how nub is that. Why dont you tell "im nub and im not able to fix it"

Send it to me again i wanna See it this Change you have done and also poing out what changes you have made, why not show this work you have so called done.

BAILOPAN
09-26-2005, 10:25
Energie this is a first and last warning to stop trolling other people's threads with unproven misinformation.

Energie
09-26-2005, 12:03

Send it to me again i wanna See it this Change you have done and also poing out what changes you have made, why not show this work you have so called done.
No im not allowed to post it any more, ive already posted it 3 maybe 4 times.

but pm's like this are priceless 8)
To: Energie
Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 11:43 am
Subject: Re: HLDS IRC
thx alot, works perfect

{NM}Jason
09-26-2005, 12:47

No im not allowed to post it any more, ive already posted it 3 maybe 4 times.

but pm's like this are priceless 8)
To: Energie
Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 11:43 am
Subject: Re: HLDS IRC
thx alot, works perfect

did you or did you not see what Bailopan said. Stop Trolling this Thread !

Energie
09-26-2005, 16:56
whats your problem, i only gave a reply on your question dumb idiot.

{NM}Jason
09-26-2005, 18:04

Dude STFU and go away.

Xanimos
09-26-2005, 18:10
**Enter Suicid3**
I smell someone's wrath comming
**Exit Suicid3 (Stage left)**

Energie
09-26-2005, 21:39

Dude STFU and go away.
Bad manners , always fun to see a nerd trying to act cool.

But just to make things clear, i dont see how you can be part of this script aside from the first post you made. It would surprise me if you could write SMALL 8)

{NM}Jason
09-26-2005, 22:17
keep it up you've been warned.

Denry
09-28-2005, 15:01
Now I use plugin edited by Energie. Work normal - without disconnect.
thx.

{NM}Jason
09-28-2005, 15:07
thx.

than goto him for support. we do not offer support for a plugin that has been changed from the Orginal code < and his hasent >

DruM
09-30-2005, 12:14
can you make a option to set /mode $me +x to hide the host of the server?

{NM}Jason
10-01-2005, 17:25
Np Twisted said yes stay tuned.

Energie
10-04-2005, 13:49
thx.
:D , your welcome.

{NM}Jason
10-04-2005, 14:15
thx.
:D , your welcome.

havent i told you Not to Troll this Thread Leave ! and Stop posting here in this thread

Vorex
10-04-2005, 18:26
any chance of a DBI'd version?

{NM}Jason
10-06-2005, 05:20
i Dont quite understand what your asking for ? Can you explain a bit more.?

zephah
10-06-2005, 13:48
first of all in response to the post earlier about the bot disconnecting between map changes being normal well... actually it doesnt do that oddly enough...
so anyways i completely removed that part i posted about earlier the whole ping counting system is gone and it works quite well, only disconnecting when the server crashes.
i think even a higher timer on the ping check would work although it really isnt neccessary at all
clients dont need to manage pings thats the servers problem:\
at first i had a problem with not being able to stop/pause the plugin after i changed it, and thought that was likely the reason it was put in there in the first place but with the new version of amxx it seems to be working fine

although i do suspect that when the bot actually does pingout or reset connection it may cause the server to crash
although that may have been one isolated incident and i cant really remember anything else specific:)

onosrider
10-14-2005, 12:45
cool plugin but i can't use it on my linux hlds and quakente becouse the bot leave the server randomly. im sure it is the same problem some other guys get here with quakenet and maybe linux.

please add support for quakenet (europes bigest irc networks for games) :)

blackcat
10-15-2005, 05:21
I had the same problems with the bot(s) disconnecting every 30 minutes or so. When I authed them on quakenet, the problem changed to every 2 hour or so.
Gonna test with the ping-check disabled and see how that works, but I guess it would be an idea to have a function that checks the socket regularly to see if it's still open.

I'm running a stripped version of the script only to have a "!needadmin" trigger on the gameserver.

Any way to make the script only check that the FIRST word in the message is the activator? Now it catches it in the middle of the message to, and thats annoying if someone f.eks if someone is trying to tell another player about the trigger.

Also, is there a way when hiding the message using "return PLUGIN_HANDLED", to send a privmsg only to the player writing the message, that his msg has been sent to admins?

Topchris
10-16-2005, 15:18
Can you add a feature for displaying Kills and deaths messages? Round ends with winner and loser, and possibly who joins and leaves the IRC room?

{NM}Jason
10-16-2005, 15:49
Can you add a feature for displaying Kills and deaths messages? Round ends with winner and loser, and possibly who joins and leaves the IRC room? the Deaths and wins would flood the channel as for the round thing maybe still working on a new ver

Topchris
10-16-2005, 16:38
Don't mind if it would flood the channel. At least post the code so I could put it in myself? I tried but I can't figure out how to get a message to be displayed in IRC, but I got the message formatted (Killer and victim and killers weapon etc...) Oh also, is there a way to make the bot display messages in different colors in irc?

darkchemist
11-08-2005, 06:24
Is this plugin compatable with AMXx 1.6? ...

I ask becasue it says bad load everytime the servers is loaded up.

Maybe theres something im missing? I added the cvard into the server.cfg, and added the plugin to the plugins.ini file.

Any ideas?

{NM}Jason
11-08-2005, 16:40
Update released, Change Log will be edited asap by Twisted.

Janet Jackson
11-08-2005, 22:15
Awesome, looking forward to test this again (which will probably be tomorrow).

darkchemist
11-09-2005, 11:02
So this updated release is the on page one correct?

the irc.amxx is different in size but still gives bad load.

twistedeuphoria
11-09-2005, 11:07
Make sure you activate your sockets module in configs/modules.ini.

darkchemist
11-09-2005, 16:32
the sockets module is enabled.. it sill says bad load.

Server: Counter strike 1.6
addons: metamod / amxx 1.6 / sbsrv

Added the info to the amx.cfg file, i have sockets on, and i still get bad load... hmmm

twistedeuphoria
11-09-2005, 18:06
Type amxx plugins in the server console and paste the last line with the error information here.

darkchemist
11-09-2005, 18:33
nevermind, i got it to work, but unforutionatly it does not report to the mirc server.

it loads fine, and i have everything config'd correct in my serverl.cfg file.

Janet Jackson
11-16-2005, 19:42
Like some previous posters I also can't get messages through from the gameserver to the channel and vice versa. And typing @ip gives me the internal ip of the gamserver too (running Linux).

I noticed that @users also gives the ip addresses of the players, I would like to have this disabled since I don't want everybody to know each other's ip's.
Furthermore I would like request a cvar that does more or less the same as somebody already posted : upon a certain word that is said on the gameserver by a player, I'd like the bot to PM all operators in the channel with a custom message. Since I don't know how to code this myself I put this as a request.

Last but not least : great plugin !

{NM}Jason
11-16-2005, 19:49
alright I'll look into this but remember i'm still kinda new at this crap.

Janet Jackson
11-16-2005, 19:50
The harder it is, the higher the satisfaction and appreciation :D

DruM
11-17-2005, 09:12
can you make it compactable with psyNBC? if the public go down the "idler" stays in de channel en changed the name to name`off or something:)??

{NM}Jason
11-17-2005, 15:41
can you make it compactable with psyNBC? if the public go down the "idler" stays in de channel en changed the name to name`off or something:)??

please explain and give links

Janet Jackson
11-17-2005, 16:27
psyBNC (http://www.psybnc.info/) is a bouncer, like a proxy that you can connect to to connect to any IRC server and channel. When you disconnect the bouncer stays in the channel. This is to always have your channel occupied and keep up with the logs. It's also what CHEWI mentioned here (http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=178559#184242).

In short : the HLDS <-> IRC bot has to be able to log on to psyBNC and identify itself. As far as I know this can be done with ident, so I don't think any change is necessary. But then again, I have never used psyBNC, so I'm not sure.

{NM}Jason
11-17-2005, 17:15
i dont see any need for this since HLDS IRC is still connected as long at the server is on line. so theres no need,

CHEWI
11-17-2005, 17:57
Is there like a read-me install document? no idea how to install plugins/set it up

Janet Jackson
11-17-2005, 18:58
The starting post is quite self explanatory. If you can tell us the things you don't understand, we might be able to help you.

d.3.v.i.l
11-27-2005, 20:44
On linux with this plugin im getting:

L 11/28/2005 - 01:17:01: "d3vil<2><STEAM_0:1:5165901><>" entered the game
L 11/28/2005 - 01:17:01: "d3vil<2><STEAM_0:1:5165901><>" joined team "SPECTATOR"
./hlds_run: line 424: 6470 Broken pipe $HL_CMD
Add "-debug" to the ./hlds_run command line to generate a debug.log to help with solving this problem
Mon Nov 28 01:17:02 GMT 2005: Server restart in 10 seconds
Console initialized.
scandir failed:/home/clandev/hlds_l/./valve/SAVE

Thats after i did irc_connect

Its running on Mandrake Linux server.

{NM}Jason
11-27-2005, 23:15
please provide some Debug info also add debug after the plugin

d.3.v.i.l
11-28-2005, 15:39
I cant use the clan server its one, but i set up a test server on my local Gentoo box, with the same setup (except maps)...

but hlds (with the plugin running) is again crashing, before it even gets to the game (i run with the plugin disabled and it will run TFC fine...)

----------------------------------------------
CRASH: Mon Nov 28 20:18:07 GMT 2005
Start Line: ./hlds_i686 -game tfc +maxplayers 4 +map 2fort -port 27015 +sys_ticrate 200 +sv_maxrate 10000 +sv_maxupdaterate 40 -debug -pidfile hlds.16710.pid
Using host libthread_db library "/lib/libthread_db.so.1".
End of crash report
----------------------------------------------

When the clan server hasnt got people playing ill have a look on there an see if i get simular/different results.

Edit: Im getting the same error on there. Think it maybe to do with the socket module?

Janet Jackson
11-28-2005, 22:05
It runs fine on my server (except for the things I stated before. OS is Debian GNU/Linux 3.1, the game is Counter-Strike 1.6.

outlaw.bm
12-07-2005, 19:37
Hey I installed the plugin but when I try to login I get something like "User *** is already logged in". I installed this again and the same thing. Can someone help me with this :?:

Mulan
12-09-2005, 06:46
hey works very fine on our irc /quakenet and cs 1.6)
Very nice Job!!!!

+Karma :D

feffe
12-09-2005, 19:52
the bot works fine for me.

i think it could be nice if you coul customise the but a little more.

I really need the bot to spam when somebody makes a TK.

and if you could customize the trigger for more words.

so i could have one for !admin, and one for !tk

and it would be great if the trigger appears in the irc channel to, cus if somebody just type !admin, nothing but his name apears in irc.

feffe
12-14-2005, 19:01
i have now make a few ekstra triggers, and it works.

All i need know is, that when a tk is made, the bot will spam on the irc chan.

Drunk
12-20-2005, 16:37
I was told by Bloodmist to run debug mode for awhile. Here's what finally showed up.

L 12/20/2005 - 13:19:15: [AMXX] Displaying debug trace (plugin "irc.amxx")
L 12/20/2005 - 13:19:15: [AMXX] Run time error 10: native error (native "entity_get_int")
L 12/20/2005 - 13:19:15: [AMXX] [0] textBCHlAK.sma::parsemessage (line 528)
L 12/20/2005 - 13:19:15: [AMXX] [1] textBCHlAK.sma::client_disconnect (line 617)

Thanks for the help.

Drunk! :twisted:

macleote
12-30-2005, 16:00
hi,
i would like to know the thing i must change in the .SMA if i want to have the activator word in the sentence.

My activator word is "cheat". so when soemone use it one one of our servers, it appears like that: "Oh my god he is ing!!!!" instead of "oh my god he is cheating!!!".

Please Help me, good job for the plugin.

Merry christmas & Happy new year!!!!!!!!!!!!

feffe
12-30-2005, 18:42
hi,
i would like to know the thing i must change in the .SMA if i want to have the activator word in the sentence.

My activator word is "cheat". so when soemone use it one one of our servers, it appears like that: "Oh my god he is ing!!!!" instead of "oh my god he is cheating!!!".

Please Help me, good job for the plugin.

Merry christmas & Happy new year!!!!!!!!!!!!

I found out that if i user ChEaTiNg as activator, with the upper and lower case, then it work. It will not work if somebody on the server is typing it in the same way, but who does that.

Happy new year

Us3r
01-09-2006, 03:47
Hey I installed the plugin but when I try to login I get something like "User *** is already logged in". I installed this again and the same thing. Can someone help me with this :?:

Same 4 me...

Someone?

feffe
01-09-2006, 03:54

Same 4 me...

Someone?

I works fine for me.

if you look in the file /amxmodx/data/ircloggedin.list

you can se who is in the bot. if you are in the list, you dont have to login again. Else you can stop the server and erase the lines that containt the users.

Us3r
01-09-2006, 07:41

My ircloggedin.list:
Line1: HLDS<->IRC Logged In Admins File...DO NOT MODIFY

Found the Problem:

The unique id is a unique number to identify each admin.
Example: "test" "test" "abcdefghijklmnopqrstu" "STEAM_0:0:XXXXX"

I used STEAMID_0:0:XXXXX to store my id...
Think it's not going to work with chars other than 0-9 :)
Works...

feffe
01-09-2006, 08:26

My ircloggedin.list:
Line1: HLDS<->IRC Logged In Admins File...DO NOT MODIFY

Thats why you have to turn off the server :D

I used STEAMID_0:0:XXXXX to store my id...
Think it's not going to work with chars other than 0-9 :)
Works...

heps.. thats right.

{NM}Jason
01-10-2006, 01:59
We Need Your Help what More would you like this plugin to do? Please Consider that time is important to us and our fam's ;)

feffe
01-10-2006, 06:35
We Need Your Help what More would you like this plugin to do? Please Consider that time is important to us and our fam's ;)

All i need now is, that when a tk is made, the bot will spam on the irc chan with the player name steamid and maybe with [TD:753/0] first number is td made and sec number is damage made on enemy.

I also want to use amx_chat from irc so i can chat with admins on the server.

and amx_tsay/csay would also be nice.

the last thing is that i cant get the bot working if it has to join a chan with a key. it joins the chan, but are not working proberly

{NM}Jason
01-10-2006, 11:10

All i need now is, that when a tk is made, the bot will spam on the irc chan with the player name steamid and maybe with [TD:753/0] first number is td made and sec number is damage made on enemy.

the last thing is that i cant get the bot working if it has to join a chan with a key. it joins the chan, but are not working proberly

is the chan +m ?

feffe
01-10-2006, 12:26

is the chan +m ?

nop.

i write like this in the cvar: irc_channel #chan key

the bot joins, but i think there is something wrong becuase nogthing happens

{NM}Jason
01-10-2006, 12:53
i dont think the bot likes keyed Chans Sorry,

feffe
01-10-2006, 15:20
i dont think the bot likes keyed Chans Sorry,

hehe... m2

i still need the TK thing

{NM}Jason
02-05-2006, 00:41
bump for testing sorry

SupERduDE
02-08-2006, 04:30
Okay I finnaly got everything to work but I cant get it into IRC

I open console type
And i get this

] irc connect
[IRC] Attempting to connect

This is in my server.cfg

irc_server "irc.gamesurge.net"
irc_port "6667"
irc_nick "PsHBotSrv"
irc_channel #pshost
irc_username "PsHBotSrv"
irc_identify 1
irc_ident "authserv auth pshbot *******"
irc_map_change 1
"Password censored for many reasons duh."

Okay well the bot never joins.

I will give you +K if you help me :-D

{NM}Jason
02-08-2006, 05:08
PM me Info for your server and i'll take a look i will not take AIM's From you.

SupERduDE
02-08-2006, 05:20
i just pm you.

feffe
02-26-2006, 16:47
any news about a way to get the bot spam on the chan, when a TK is made?

{NM}Jason
02-26-2006, 17:38

how about you try speaking english,

sammic
03-01-2006, 09:05
I have two servers whit same configuration, server "A" working good with pluging, but in server "B" if I used the same plugin dont run the server, dont conected. Must logical will be that server run and said " irc.amxx bad load" but dont said nothing and dont start the server.
How can I start server ? dont mind if pluging its bad load I see it later.
Maybe socket has something to do it with ?

{NM}Jason
03-01-2006, 09:44
P M me your problem in your Native Lang So i may Translate it, also what is your native lang ?

sammic
03-01-2006, 11:40
ok hablo español y tengo 2 servers con la misma configuracion server_1 --> 193.222.62.145:27045 y el irc.amxx funciona correctamente el bot entra en quakenet #LpE.BoT el nombre del bot es LpE_MaLLoRCa pero en el server_2 --> 62.93.167.36:27030 si pongo el irc.amxx el server no corre y tengo que desctivar el irc.amxx en plugins.ini para poder correr el server, mi pregunta es porque el server no corre con este plugin si el otro server tiene la misma configuracion y si corre ?

{NM}Jason
03-01-2006, 19:30
bueno SI, ?Are ellos en la misma caja o en el mismo sistema, también qué versión de AMXMODX es usted que usa, y por favor el mensaje de Privet yo aquí en los foros de AMXMODX

feffe
03-03-2006, 12:50

how about you try speaking english,

try ask what i mean insted of the flaming post...

What i mean is. When somebody makes af TK on the server. The bot should write it on the irc channel. is that possible.?

{NM}Jason
03-03-2006, 13:24
yes it is but its not a Request we Recive often, if there was more demand than yes i would say we can add this, but theres no Demand

EDIT : : : a Quote From Twisty ! [Fri] 12:26:32pm <@euphoriasai> if i start working on it again illadd it <-- Go Bug him !

DragoonMaster
03-05-2006, 03:04
] irc connect
[IRC] Attempting to connect

This is in my server.cfg

irc_server "euroserv.fr.quakenet.org"
irc_port "6667"
irc_nick "aG-CS|serveur"
irc_channel #alsace
irc_username "aG-CS|serveur"
irc_identify 0

Okay well the bot never joins.

Same bug :/ Help me please !

{NM}Jason
03-05-2006, 03:48
try changeing your irc server

DragoonMaster
03-05-2006, 03:51
I Allready trying ! (server dns and ip ..)

{NM}Jason
03-05-2006, 03:59
Than your Server provider is blocking the out going port

DragoonMaster
03-05-2006, 04:00
When I can know this ?

{NM}Jason
03-05-2006, 04:01
ask your Provider ...

Diwanji
03-06-2006, 08:27
does it work with amxmodx1.70?

{NM}Jason
03-06-2006, 11:24
does it work with amxmodx1.70?

oh yes bold makes me want to awnser even more dont Bold !

DDR Khat
03-06-2006, 20:28
Got it working straight off the bat, awesome tutorial, works great! thanks, just what I needed. but.

is there anyway to set it so only "admins" can send messages to the server from IRC?

{NM}Jason
03-06-2006, 20:56
Got it working straight off the bat, awesome tutorial, works great! thanks, just what I needed. but.

is there anyway to set it so only "admins" can send messages to the server from IRC?.

thats not a bad idea
humm hit me up in IRC and we Will talk

DragoonMaster
03-07-2006, 16:24
make a tutorial !!!

{NM}Jason
03-07-2006, 21:15
Read the First post, mor thats all you need.

CHEWI
03-09-2006, 20:21
will someone willing to help me edit/tint it up

i need to remove things but dont want to screw it up - wont take 5mins

{NM}Jason
03-09-2006, 22:50
how about you start by asking your question

CHEWI
03-10-2006, 11:23
I would like;

!cmds / !commands / !help / !info - Display this help.
!map - Display the currently played map.
!nextmap - Display the next map in the map cycle.
!timeleft - Display the amount of time left on the current map.
!ip - Display the IP of the server.
!players *[users]* - List the users currently on the server.

Is it possible to have !map;!nextmap;!timeleft;!ip in the channel and not PM'd?

---------------------

<BSB^Server1> [BSB-GAMING.COM #1] 24/7 Official Maps
IP: 193.238.84.41:27015
Map: cs_office_cz
Players: 0 / 20

have it like that when the new map starts; or if that is not possible.

<BSB^Server1> [BSB-GAMING.COM #1] 24/7 Official Maps - 193.238.84.41:27015 | Current Map: cs_office_cz | Players: 0 / 20

Are you allowed to add colour and boldness to it? ctrl+b etc.

---------------------

From Server: [<name>] message
From IRC: [#BSB-GAMING name]: message

---------------------
<BSB^Server2> {DsF} Milo (STEAM_0:1:9561207) has joined the server
<BSB^Server2> {DsF} Milo (STEAM_0:1:9561207) has left the server
Also to get rid of

:)

{NM}Jason
03-10-2006, 13:33
I would like;

i dont see this as being Needed in a wide update, it would Create too much Chan Catter.

<BSB^Server1> [BSB-GAMING.COM #1] 24/7 Official Maps
IP: 193.238.84.41:27015
Map: cs_office_cz
Players: 0 / 20

Enable it, Start by Reading the First Post

<BSB^Server1> [BSB-GAMING.COM #1] 24/7 Official Maps - 193.238.84.41:27015 | Current Map: cs_office_cz | Players: 0 / 20

Are you allowed to add colour and boldness to it? ctrl+b etc.

No Not Possable

From Server: [<name>] message
From IRC: [#BSB-GAMING name]: message

---------------------
<BSB^Server2> {DsF} Milo (STEAM_0:1:9561207) has joined the server
<BSB^Server2> {DsF} Milo (STEAM_0:1:9561207) has left the server
Also to get rid of

The Rest Of this Stuff is Already there and can be Disabled via cvar check what your suspose to have in your server.cfg

feffe
03-11-2006, 08:57
I would like;

You can change the .sma file, then it will work. it work for me. you can pm me if you need my help

feffe
03-11-2006, 09:07
yes it is but its not a Request we Recive often, if there was more demand than yes i would say we can add this, but theres no Demand

EDIT : : : a Quote From Twisty ! [Fri] 12:26:32pm <@euphoriasai> if i start working on it again illadd it <-- Go Bug him !

maybe its because, many peole dont know what the opportunities is. the TK function is missing by many!!!

{NM}Jason
03-11-2006, 21:55
Theres just No Demand, so quit asking.

HuTcH
03-13-2006, 10:12
I'm trying to make, so people on my server can type eg. "irc say Player is TK'ing". But only admins can use that command. And if i change the flag from ADMIN_LEVEL_C to ADMIN_LEVEL_ALL then they can use "irc disconnect".
Can someone help me here? Or if they have a pluging so peple can type "!needadmin <SERVER> <MESSAGE>" in chat.

Thanks.

i3onkers
03-14-2006, 22:16
Love this plugin, works freakin great.
Have one problem. I guess gamesurge crashed at some point today and now the hlds irc bot wont rejoin the server/channel. I have tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it and didnt work. I thought maybe it could be a netsplit, but a whois didnt show the bot anywhere on the network.
Any ideas?

i3onkers
03-17-2006, 01:43
Nevermind, the bot decided to rejoin the server/channel 2 days later lol. All is good.

DDR Khat
03-29-2006, 09:29
Damn, its a shame this doesnt work with clanservers hosting. *sigh*
on a side note - how comes the work of "admin only" implimentcation?

FatalisDK
03-29-2006, 11:06
I'm trying to make, so people on my server can type eg. "irc say Player is TK'ing". But only admins can use that command. And if i change the flag from ADMIN_LEVEL_C to ADMIN_LEVEL_ALL then they can use "irc disconnect".
Can someone help me here? Or if they have a pluging so peple can type "!needadmin <SERVER> <MESSAGE>" in chat.

Thanks.

Can't they just use !irc Player is TK'ing

Osiris990
04-03-2006, 02:53
For some reason, I can't get this plugin to work right at all. =/

I've got all of my information in my server.cfg file and everything, and AMX loads the plugin just fine, but when I try to connect, it A) takes a long time and causes the server to stop until it's done (which takes about 10-15 seconds) and B) it doesn't work anyway. I don't know what to do... I even tried editing the plugin code to produce more output, but it did no good. All I get when I type in 'irc connect' is "[IRC] Attempting to connect.." and then when I check the logs, I see nothing, I check 'irc status', I see that it's not connect... I don't know wtf is up. It never throws me any errors or anything. Help, please?

DDR Khat
04-03-2006, 08:15
can anyone take a look at why this crashes a linux32 machine?
I have no idea whats going on but it doesnt even report logs, it simply crashes on initialize.

CHEWI
04-09-2006, 20:27
how can i do it so it can do it multiple lines, such as;

[00:13:56] <Wootbeer|CZUK> Server: Wootbeer CZ UK
[00:13:57] <Wootbeer|CZUK> IP: 217.163.10.22:27015
[00:13:58] <Wootbeer|CZUK> Map: de_dust2_cz
[00:13:59] <Wootbeer|CZUK> Players: 21/21

?

RadiaX^
04-20-2006, 21:15
What modules do I need for this to work? I'm using cstrike_amxx.dll, engine_amxx.dll and fun_amxx.dll atm. and I get "bad load".. And yes, I've compiled it directly from the page, and I got all includes.

Janet Jackson
04-20-2006, 21:37
You need Engine and Sockets.

fixit
05-01-2006, 10:32
NICE JOB , but(s):

Can anyone add here options like bots says:

Someone from CT killed someone from T by weapon

and

someone planted the bomb

and

In a each new round bot says on channel

(CT 3:4 T map de_dust2)

I think thats ideas is very good: CAN SOMEONE PLEASE do that for me (add this options) :(

DDR Khat
05-02-2006, 02:41
any luck getting this to work on a linux?

Janet Jackson
05-02-2006, 10:12
It should be no problem (I had no problems running it on Linux). Can you be more specific ?

heller
05-04-2006, 17:08
Okay whats wrong?
when starting server i get this ->
./hlds_run: line 424: 4813 Muistialueen ylitys $HL_CMD
Add "-debug" to the ./hlds_run command line to generate a debug.log to help with solving this problem

It's something about memoryarea overload. When i disable irc.amxx it works just fine, so whats wrong?

Janet Jackson
05-04-2006, 18:52
Also, what MM and AMXX versions are you using ?

heller
05-04-2006, 19:13
amxmodx is 1.60 and metamod is 1.18 afaik

heller
05-04-2006, 19:56
yay, good me, updating metamod helped \o now trying to get it connecting :) thx janet

heller
05-04-2006, 20:47
okay new one, how to get it to irc? i got it to ircnet but not to qnet, its just not doing anything that has something to do with irc, just like it would not even be enabled.. part of amxx.conf

irc_server "irc.quakenet.org"
irc_port "6667"
irc_nick "huono"
irc_channel "#huono.org"
irc_username "huonocs"
irc_identify 0
irc_ident
irc_map_change 1
irc_debug 1

Janet Jackson
05-04-2006, 21:37
Select a server from this list (http://staff.quakenet.org/servers.phtml) and see if it works.

heller
05-05-2006, 04:07
still nothing :( tried 2 servers

heller
05-05-2006, 05:30
OKay i've tried 3 servers and nothing, its not even trying to connect?
I once got it to ircnet with irc1.inet.fi but nothing on quakenet.
When i type "irc_connect" in console, serverconsole gets this "gid.cpp (101) : GID System not inited
" so whats wrong?

feffe
05-05-2006, 06:25
i found out that if the bot have a username with special caracters like 0-9 and other special ,.'´|# etc the bot wount join irc. So try only use normal letters in the username.

heller
05-05-2006, 08:02
username is 'huonocs' so i think its not about it..