PDA

View Full Version : help!!! no damage taken!!!

omgitsme
04-12-2010, 13:04
hi, i just deleted zombiemod on reloaded because no zombie would spawn, i deleted addons plus the folders in cfg. and zombies don't take any damage from humans, and you can't zombiefie the humans???? wtf?? help!!! edit i wrote !zadmin and there was a menu for taking damage, i enabled all and nothing ;/

rhelgeby
04-12-2010, 14:32
I assume you restored ZR configs when you deleted folders in addons and cfg? ZR depends on a few config files.

Otherwise, check hit group settings (addons/sourcemod/configs/zr/hitgroups.txt). Verify that damage is enabled on the hit groups you want.

There's also a headshot only setting in that menu, make sure that one is off.

omgitsme
04-12-2010, 14:42
what do you mean? was i ment to have the orignal zombie mod + this reloaded?

"hitgroups" // Counter-Strike: Source hitgroups
{
"Generic"
{
// General
"index" "0"

// Damage
"damage" "on"

// Knockback
"knockback" "1.0"
}

"Head"
{
// General
"index" "1"

// Damage
"damage" "on"

// Knockback
"knockback" "1.2"
}

"Chest"
{
// General
"index" "2"

// Damage
"damage" "on"

// Knockback
"knockback" "1.0"
}

"Stomach"
{
// General
"index" "3"

// Damage
"damage" "on"

// Knockback
"knockback" "1.0"
}

"LeftArm"
{
// General
"index" "4"

// Damage
"damage" "on"

// Knockback
"knockback" "0.9"
}

"RightArm"
{
// General
"index" "5"

// Damage
"damage" "on"

// Knockback
"knockback" "0.9"
}

"LeftLeg"
{
// General
"index" "6"

// Damage
"damage" "on"

// Knockback
"knockback" "0.9"
}

"RightLeg"
{
// General
"index" "7"

// Damage
"damage" "on"

// Knockback
"knockback" "0.9"
}

"Gear"
{
// General
"index" "8"

// Damage
"damage" "on"

// Knockback
"knockback" "1.0"
}
}
thats what it looks like now. looks like everything is fine...

rhelgeby
04-12-2010, 17:21
No, you can only have one of them ZR and ZM is conflicting plugins.

omgitsme
04-13-2010, 07:37
ok, is there anything else i should delete from zombie mod? because when i enter the server it still says Zombie mod HUMANS VS ZOMBIES. and any reasons why it's not working? edit: i did'nt restart my server, should i do it? i just changed map

omgitsme
04-13-2010, 13:53
i went on the server to tell somepeople about the bug. and there was me and another zombie + one human, i tried to get him and nothing happened. i then knifed the zombie and it says i zombiefied him, even though he was alreday a zombie + got a point because of this. i think it's some freindly fire bug, team bug, or something from my last zombie mod non-realoded. i'll try to restart my server, because i'm not allowed -_-

rhelgeby
04-13-2010, 15:08
You have to completely remove either ZR or ZM. They won't work together.

omgitsme
04-14-2010, 05:57
well i think i deleted the ZM, i deleted everything in addons and in cfg to do with zombiemod, metamod, and sourcemod. what else is there to delete?

rhelgeby
04-14-2010, 06:38
As long as they both don't run at the same time it's ok.

omgitsme
04-14-2010, 08:01
well like i said, i deleted addons and the folders in cfg. and reinstalled metamod and sourcemod + added this. when i enter the game, you can still see that it's ZOMBIE VS HUMANS in chat. and when you type !zmenu a menu comes up from ZR, and also says from ZM that the classes are disabled....

Diablo3
04-14-2010, 10:19
Completely delete all server filles and install server again. Problem solved.

omgitsme
04-14-2010, 11:42
i want to! but my fucked up server host says anyone who uses putty will get there account blocked. and it takes him a day just to install the server... ( i wish i went with my last host ;/)

rhelgeby
04-14-2010, 11:56
You don't need terminal access to delete some files. It appears that the zombie mod binary is still there if you still get messages from it.

omgitsme
04-14-2010, 13:18
so what one? the main files where in addons and cfg, but those are gone...

rhelgeby
04-14-2010, 15:05
http://www.game-monitor.com/cstrike2_GameServer/82.135.230.147:27079/LaIKIuX-Zombiai_247_2_LaikiuX.Lt-Variables.html

Is this your server?

If so, there's a zombie_version cvar and a zombiereloaded_revision cvar listed. This indicates that both ZR and ZM is running. So the zombie mod binary is definitely still there. Are you sure you deleted files from the correct folders? Do you have multiple zombie servers?

omgitsme
04-15-2010, 03:58
yeah thats my server, we partnered up with another guy. but i put in the files. well there was one more file with client register or something in /cstrike/resources but on my surf server everythings the same because it was a zombie server. but the zombie crap dosent come up...

omgitsme
04-20-2010, 08:50
don't worry guys, some bug in zombiemod..