PDA

View Full Version : couple of plugins needed

omgitsme
04-08-2010, 14:02
hi, i've been looking all around and i can't find some plugins.
*css parachute (but the one where you get it for free, not to buy each round) i actually hate parachutes on css zm servers, but so many people i've seen love them. so i'm doing it for rates (:
*next, is it a good idea to have like when you die as a zombie, you become a human + enabled buy menu. when they die they will automaticly get a mp5 + usp + grenade. but i don't know if it's a good idea to enable buy menu.
*then grenade plugin, when you throw a grenade it exploads + the zombie is on fire
*does anyone else know some good things for zombie mod to make it popular? i can't think of anything else
thanks

Annihilator
04-08-2010, 14:11
1.) http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=580269 look at the cvars, if you set sm_parachute_cost "0" , its free.
2.) Ill pass on this one :D
3.) 100% sure its a default in ZR
4.) That depends on what you like :D

P.s. Ne cia pataikei turbut, cia CS:S serveriam skirta, o tavo serveris (pagal ip patikrinau) CS 1.6 :)

omgitsme
04-08-2010, 14:19
jo, bet jau pas mane baigesi su tuo cs 1.6 server :D vel su css :D and where are the cvars for the fire grenade in zm mod? (:

rhelgeby
04-08-2010, 14:41
Check addons/sourcemod/configs/zr/playerclasses.txt and enable has_napalm attributes on the humans you want to have napalm grenades.

There's a manual in the zrdocs folder in our release packages.

omgitsme
04-11-2010, 03:46
sorry, where? i can't seem to find it. you mean addons/sourcemod/configs/zr/playerclasses? because i can't find it ;/

rhelgeby
04-11-2010, 09:28
Yes, that's the correct path. If it's not there you didn't extract the whole release package - or you're using Zombie Mod. This forum is for Zombie:Reloaded.

omgitsme
04-11-2010, 09:38
oh :D ok. and two more questions
1. can you give me equal settings for moving props. i have at the moment phys_pushscale 3
sv_pushawayclientside 1
sv_pushaway_force 30000 and it's to easy and you get glitched in.
2. i had the settings somewhere but i forgot or something. i want to make it like when you die as a zombie, you come back as a person. can you tell me where they are? thanks

rhelgeby
04-11-2010, 13:27
Check zr_respawn_team_zombie.

Also check that manual I spent some days writing: zrdocs/zr_manual.htm (in the latest patch). It explains almost every tiny little setting in ZR. I suggest that you have a quick look at the entire configuration section, so you'll what's possible to change and configure in this plugin. It might answer some of your questions.

omgitsme
04-12-2010, 09:41
ok, and so you know i have the normal zombie mod. is it worst upgrading from it to the reloaded? whats different? i mean i don't wanna upgrade just because it's newer + has the fire grenades and !zmarket already installed.

rhelgeby
04-12-2010, 15:01
What Zombie:Reloaded have that Zombie Mod doesn't have (yet):

In general, there's a detailed level of control of features so you can have the gameplay you want.
Improved class system (written by me):

Zombie and human classes, including mother zombie classes
Authentication on classes (for admin/VIP players) using SourceMod groups.
Class attribute multipliers to tune balance on individual maps

Cookies. Save client preferences (class selections, weapon setup, etc.) and restore on connect.
Stability. In beta 2 we managed to eliminate all critical bugs that cause instability. Our server reached a uptime of two weeks until we had to do some maintenance work. Since there are bugs in the server software itself it doesn't run forever. I don't know how stable Zombie Mod is now, after the latest release.
Open source. People can contribute with bug fixes or new features. And if you're not happy with a thing you can improve it. Currently only Greyscale and I are working on this plugin. I plan to invite one or more developers to our project, but we're not ready quite yet.

This is of course not a complete list.

I guess the reason some choose Zombie:Reloaded instead of Zombie Mod is that Zombie:Reloaded has lot of improvements in almost every feature. Just have a look at the configuration part in ZR's manual to see what this plugin can do.