PDA

View Full Version : Hero: Deagle Assassin (Fr33m@n / Jelle)

Jelle
02-24-2010, 13:32
Deagle Assassin

Description
Get a nice new deagle with scope

Cvars:

//Deagle assassin
dassassin_level 7
dassassin_health 175
dassassin_armor 175
dassassin_grav 0.3
dassassin_mult 3

When you have deagle out, use attack2 (default mouse2 (right click)) to zoom aug style!

kanatzu
02-24-2010, 13:56
Oh finaly you put it out public!

I enjoyed it very much on #3 server. I maby should add this to #1 :D

Anyway, 5/5 stars! Original idea!

Jelle
02-24-2010, 14:03
Yeah well.. I got a bit bored so I made a zip with the model and edited a bit in the code so I could post it.

vittu
02-24-2010, 20:41
This has basically been done before, not exactly the same which is why I'll let it slide. Though I am moving it to the Unapproved for basically being a generator type hero (models/hp/ap/grav/mult). I would have actually preferred this to have been without all that generic stuff that everyone seems to add in hp/ap/grav and to have an actual hero/character name over something as generic as Deagle Assassin (though I realize something like this would be hard to find it to relate to a character).

Jelle
02-25-2010, 06:33
The fist name was Deagle Sniper. But that really sounded bad. So I changed the name of it.

The basic stuff I only added for my own server since I needed that for the specific level I have the hero set to.

Anyway. I know this is a basic hero with just a scope added, witch has already been done before. But not only with a single weapon.

Anyway. I just wanted to share this for people who cannot make this themselves, since, again, this has not been done before.

Thank you for looking at it.

kanatzu
02-25-2010, 17:58
How could this be unapproved? :(

vittu
02-25-2010, 20:05
How could this be unapproved? :(Could you please stop using bold in every post you make.

kanatzu
02-26-2010, 03:06
Could you please stop using bold in every post you make.

But Vittu..... i like bold, clean and you know... Readable. But okay, i dident knew it annoyed people xD You're the first to complain :grrr:

Jelle
02-26-2010, 13:34
This has basically been done before, not exactly the same which is why I'll let it slide. Though I am moving it to the Unapproved for basically being a generator type hero (models/hp/ap/grav/mult). I would have actually preferred this to have been without all that generic stuff that everyone seems to add in hp/ap/grav and to have an actual hero/character name over something as generic as Deagle Assassin (though I realize something like this would be hard to find it to relate to a character).

BTW... This is why it is unapproved. And I kinda agree. I am just glad that he chose not to trash it.

The Art of War
02-27-2010, 08:23
So vittu, to approve a hero, not only the coding is accounted for? Like you have to have a screen model for it, a background history etc. Is it okey to take stuff from Warcraft 3 to sh?

Jelle
02-27-2010, 15:06
Superheroes are superheroes from comic books. I do not think that a hero from warcraft 3 will be approved. Or well, it depends on what it does and how well written it is.

The Art of War
02-27-2010, 15:16
Yes ofc. Just though that I got a lot of ideas from wc3 ^^

Jelle
02-27-2010, 15:22
oh. but only Vittu can answer this.

heliumdream
06-29-2011, 12:06
personally i ripped code out of the itemshop from wc3 all the time.

oh and this is a very cool hero.
i dig the gun model, you should make a p_model for global display. or just use mine.
http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=44635

just a thought, you could tag this code onto vash - and make one hero.
deagle assassin just isn't very cool xP