PDA

View Full Version : Anti-Bunnyhop

nonick
12-18-2009, 17:09
Pleaaasssee ;] make plugin or patch or some like that on 2.5 version to stop b-hopers ... pls... I think i didnt use 3.0 version.. it's little to incomfortable for my server..
If u have little time, pls make it... Tnx
I will be very appreciate.

rhelgeby
12-18-2009, 17:43
Anti-bunnyhop doesn't belong in a zombie plugin. Search sourcemod forums for a thread about it. Maybe a plugin like that already exist.

Btw, why didn't you update from the old 2.5 release? We won't do any more work on that one.

Greyscale
12-18-2009, 18:45
2.5 has a bunnyhop problem if you use a forward jump boost. 3.0 fixes that.

nonick
12-19-2009, 03:37
I have with 3.0 bugs, problem, hard to use zmarket and etc. Some player (zombie) i dont know how, but they cat get grenate. Now, much better me to use 2.5 .. but i have big problem with bhopers.. ;/

rhelgeby
12-19-2009, 08:18
Tell us what bugs and problems you have. It's better to fix them than maintaining the old 2.5 release.

Have you tried the 3.0 beta 2 release? It fixed a lot of issues in beta 1, including zombies being able to throw grenades.

nonick
12-19-2009, 08:51
Yes i use Beta2 yesterday.
1. (Not bug) Many players says that !zmarket is to hard
2. (Bug) I dont know how, but zombie got grenade
3. (Bug,I think) zr_zhp "1" | zr_zhp_default "1" but player than connect him need to tur it on (with !zmenu)
4. I use some plugins who incomfortable with 3.0 (like: take away cash from zombies (but some zombies have money), give for players 9k and other give for donators (with access) 16k plugin... In 2.5 i use "reloaded" cash fill (9k) and plugin for donators works, with 3.0 i need to turn off "reloaded" cash fill (use other plugin ) than work with donator plugin, but have more problems with money (how i say, some zombies get money) ...

sry for my bad english.

p.s. About grenade, one of my class i have write "has_napalm = 0" not "No" (in Beta1 was 1/0) maybe his is problem about HE for zombie??

exvel
12-19-2009, 11:14
yeah, zmarket is really hard to understand, but it is quite useful

rhelgeby
12-19-2009, 12:43
Yes, the zmarket menu is complex and we need to redesign it, or probably just change the text to be more understandable. Greyscale might have some plans about this, but I don't know.

That grenade bug was fixed in beta 1, haven't seen it since. Anyone else that can confirm zombies having grenades?

The HP display is displayed using hud hint text (white text in a panel on the bottom center of your screen). If other plugins also write hud hint text they will overwrite the HP display. Also note that it's only displayed on zombies, not humans.

Money management should be done by ZR because currently other plugins can't know if a player is zombie or not. There's two solutions for this: Make native functions and forwards in ZR (we will do this), or improve the money manager in ZR.

"has_napalm = 0" is wrong. It should be "has_napalm" "no". This attribute has no effect to zombies anyways because it's ignored by zombie classes. If on a human class it will never find the attribute it's looking for ("has_napalm") and will fall back to the hard coded default (which is "no").

nonick
12-19-2009, 14:37
About HP..
When zr_zhp_default "1" (it's mean then player connect shows him (zombie) HP, right?).
But it's dont work.. need go to !zmenu and turn it on manual...

If i send you two (maybe 3 ;D) plugins about money managment do you remade, that works with 3.0 b2 version? ;]

rhelgeby
12-19-2009, 14:42
Then it's probably a bug with zhp and cookies.

Sure, some inspiration on money plugins won't hurt. They're all open souce anyways. But don't expect a fix too soon either. :P

Greyscale
12-19-2009, 16:20
I've always been a person that thinks differently from others. So I'm not surprised my super-simple (in my own head) ZMarket is confusing others. I'll start a thread about how I can organize it in a more simple fashion.

nonick
12-20-2009, 11:34
Sure, some inspiration on money plugins won't hurt. They're all open souce anyways. But don't expect a fix too soon either. :P
I send to you 1 of plugin ;]