PDA

View Full Version : Bladez Only by vote (BIGGZ)

SidLuke
04-15-2004, 12:12
Happy Knifing!!! :D

pendragon
04-15-2004, 19:36
I dont know if this works for any other plugins... but just in case any one is wondering - this is a DoD specific plugin.

SidLuke
04-21-2004, 18:56
yyyyy ? What's wrong with it ? It works for me ... :shock:

pendragon
04-22-2004, 01:14
sorry...stupid me.. plugins should have read mods.

i didnt know if this worked with any other mod other than DoD - that's what i meant.

pendragon
04-26-2004, 14:00
the plugin works well with its admin command in the console (amx_blades <1,0>) but the say function portion of it which enables the vote brings up a garbled coded part that confuses ppl...

where it should say "Enable Bladez Only Mode?" it reads somethings similiar to "Enable <bunch of code refering to blades here> mode?"

i dont know if the voting portion of it still works or not cause none of my admins want to run the vote portion of it and even when I do have a chance to run it - no one votes cause they dont understand it.

I'm sorry I dont have a better description of the actual vote question but I hardly find time to play on my own servers anymore.
Ill try and get you that specific info soon - just wanted to give you a heads up

SidLuke
04-26-2004, 15:34
DoD Steam or WON ?

pendragon
04-26-2004, 15:47
DoD Steam

Basic
04-26-2004, 20:53
I will gladly test this plugin, this is one of the reasons I have been trying to get amx to work.

If I get a chance I'll DL it and try it out.

I tried it once on AMX and got a compile error but I think sidluke fixed it.

Also, I came across a sniper only plugin, and I actually tweaked it to work on DoD, the only problems were the ability to change class by selecting random, and I want people not to be able to use scope, with out binding all clients mouse2 keys to "kill"

Anything like that for AMX? Let me know if you want to .sma file I used for adminmod on DoD.

Basic
04-28-2004, 02:54
this seems to be working great so for, only problem is a /votebladez command while enabled that fails, doesnt turn it off.

Is it supposed to or is there a nother /vote command to turn it off?

other than amx_bladez 1/0

Nice work though, could this be done to use snipers only with no scopes allowed and knives?

Jarrett
04-29-2004, 01:11
Sorry, this plugin failed to compile!
You should try notifying the author so they can fix this.
:?

Jarrett
04-29-2004, 01:20
nm, i should have searched and read docs before posting :lol:

Basic
04-29-2004, 03:05
download the sma flie and compile manually inside the amxx scripting folder.

If you cant find it check the other posts.

or use the attached, I didnt change any of the settings.

pendragon
04-29-2004, 11:11
download the sma flie and compile manually inside the amxx scripting folder.

If you cant find it check the other posts.

or use the attached, I didnt change any of the settings.

:lol: :lol: :lol: - notice his post AFTER that compile error post.

Basic
04-29-2004, 12:15
:lol: :lol: :lol: - notice his post AFTER that compile error post.

ah ya, I didnt catch that. Well now there is a working compiled version there too. At least for win 32. Not sure if it will work for liunx.

Jarrett
04-29-2004, 19:36
is it possable to modify this so you can have knives and pistols?
ive tried adding to this
engclient_cmd(id,"weapon_amerknife")
engclient_cmd(id,"weapon_gerknife")
engclient_cmd(id,"weapon_spade")
but it kicks me out of the server and says something like buffer overflow

Basic
04-29-2004, 20:18
Im curious to see if I can that to work. Ill post if I do, however, what if by some chacne everyone runs out of ammo and youre all stuck with empty pistols? :?

BUT, is there a way to enable bayonets and garand butts to work??

Jarrett
04-29-2004, 20:38
well i would want pistols and knives, maby even nades
but i think ive found the problem i just know how to fix it
i think if "public switchweapon" was changed to something else...
but i dont know what

Jarrett
04-29-2004, 22:38
*bump*
anyone?
i dont think it can be very hard

pendragon
05-12-2004, 21:25
the plugin works well with its admin command in the console (amx_blades <1,0>) but the say function portion of it which enables the vote brings up a garbled coded part that confuses ppl...

where it should say "Enable Bladez Only Mode?" it reads somethings similiar to "Enable <bunch of code refering to blades here> mode?"

i dont know if the voting portion of it still works or not cause none of my admins want to run the vote portion of it and even when I do have a chance to run it - no one votes cause they dont understand it.

I'm sorry I dont have a better description of the actual vote question but I hardly find time to play on my own servers anymore.
Ill try and get you that specific info soon - just wanted to give you a heads up

ok - now that school is officially over with (instruction wise i mean) i finally got a chance to get in my own server today and take a screen shot of what i meant in that prior post. Hopefully somwone can tackle this annoying visual problem.

http://www.me109clan.com/siteimages/other/bladez_error.jpg

pendragon
05-16-2004, 21:31
bump?

FeuerSturm
05-17-2004, 01:44
i've been using this plugin for some time on AMXX 0.16 now
and before i used it on AMX 0.96j.

i never had a problem like that, all looks fine and works fine
on DoD1.0 and DoD1.1 steam. :wink:

pendragon
06-04-2004, 19:27
now with the new release of 1.2 it definately doesnt work for me.
amx_bladez 1 causes the server to crash. Anyone else getting this?

the most information i could get is this:
[AMXX] Run time error 3 on line 60 (plugin "admin_bladez.amx")

Girthesniper
06-04-2004, 19:29
NOTE: Plugin adminvote from AMX 0.9.x required!!! Might want to fix that there buddy ;)

SidLuke
06-04-2004, 19:49
now with the new release of 1.2 it definately doesnt work for me.
amx_bladez 1 causes the server to crash. Anyone else getting this?

the most information i could get is this:
[AMXX] Run time error 3 on line 60 (plugin "admin_bladez.amx")

engclient_cmd function is not working. It is amxx dll bug so I can't fix it. I don't want to sent them 10.000 private messages. PM knows about it , hope it will be fixed in 0.2.

pendragon
06-04-2004, 19:51
its running - its a default plugin for amxx as well as amx. this was working on amxx prior to the 1.2 conversion of dod. THe only part that was NOT working for me was the vote portion of the bladez function.

now the darn thing just crashes even if an admin calls the amx_bladez plugin and enables it him/herself.