PDA

View Full Version : adms should be punished on misbehaviour,not kicked or banned

fufu5000
04-14-2004, 01:34
i want to be punished as an admin by the clients, if i do something wrong,but i dont want to be kicked or banned by my own server :)
if i remove flag "a" this can happen :)
so what can be done to avoid this ?

|2ob
04-14-2004, 03:53
don't be a jackass and abuse? punish admins yourself? or announce a way to report abusive admins...

QwertyAccess
04-14-2004, 04:01
voteabuse |fufu5000
3 votes and the admin will get punished? lmao and strpped of admin access for an interval completely anonymous? voting? maybe.

fufu5000
04-17-2004, 12:51
no i want that its possible to make funny things with admins, like chicken, ta/tk-punishment and so on, but in any case they shall not be kick-able or ban-able. without flag "A" they can be kicked or banned... so maybe another flag, like "A" but with posibility of punishment, execpt kicking and banning

fufu5000
12-28-2005, 12:38
no idea ???

Lord_Destros
12-28-2005, 15:10
no i want that its possible to make funny things with admins, like chicken, ta/tk-punishment and so on, but in any case they shall not be kick-able or ban-able. without flag "A" they can be kicked or banned... so maybe another flag, like "A" but with posibility of punishment, execpt kicking and banning

i actually also need that :D. its to hard when i do that and don't see too much abuse they do. Along with this idea, my idea included having admins only send a certain command once every x minute/seconds. In addition, if possible for them to be FORCED to submit reasons with certain commands (amx_kick, amx_nukem :D, amx_fire, amx_uberslap, etc.). A vote should be allowed every y (5) minutes (so clients don't abuse admins :D). Every z (10) minutes host a random vote for an admin in the game asking if he is abusing (prob any admin with ADMIN_KICK)

Abusive admins can possibly be viewed in game through MOTD or console along with a txt file somewhere? When in either of those admins names shouldn't appear multiple times and instead should be shown HOW many times they've been abused. Along with reasons. If it was a random vote, the text file can simply say RANDOM VOTE as a reason, OR clients can vote the reasons (depending how far scripter is willing to go with this plugin)

Reasons can be chosen by the person who starts the vote. it could bring up a menu with a number of reasons. Some reasons could be Abusing power for personal gain (godmode, noclip, unlimited ammo), Abusing Power in order to weaken others (slap, slay, fire, poison, bury, nuke), kicking and banning uselessly, 1 and 2, 1 and 3, 2 and 3, All of the above
:D (more if i can think of other reasons, continual map change without votes may be another)

After a vote by a client is intiated an admin can "plead" guilty or innocent. If an admin pleads guilty, less severe punishments are decided by clients. If an admin pleads innocent a vote is issued to the clients asking if he is guilty of the charges pressed by the accuser :D (slap, bury, drug, etc.). if the vote returns that he is guilty, more severe punishments are given out (ban for 5 minutes, kick, slay, blind, chicken + loss of admin until map change? (remember he is chicken even if he reconnects).

If someone pleads innocent and is still convicted for ALL OF THE ABOVE as a reason, the option ban until map change doesn't sound too evil :D

If someone does this plugin, you are a god and will definately be added to my sig for being a god :D.

EDIT: another good reason is tk'ing bastard. We have ATAC but i've noticed admins occasionally cheat in order to reduce punishments. aka, slap to 1 hp they do amx_heal 99 etc. A cvar should be included for whether or not immunity should be considered as protection.

if someone does this i will tell everyone i know on forums to give +++++++karma (i know almost noone on forums :D but i will still give lots of karma)

The steam id of who reported the admin should also be logged and whether or not he had admin. This is to make sure the player is not reporting everyone on the server.

Lord_Destros
01-01-2006, 23:45
oh, COME ON! noone wants to do this :cry:

Bone
01-02-2006, 16:56
i might do it

Lord_Destros
01-02-2006, 18:23
lol, k thx :D

Lord_Destros
01-14-2006, 15:10
i might do it

any progress?

JKB
02-14-2006, 16:17
guess not

GHW_Chronic
02-14-2006, 16:20
http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=24185

Came out with this yesterday. This is the only anti-admin abuse plugin submitted.