PDA

View Full Version : noob with plugin issues

death_guilt
10-13-2009, 18:16
hey guyz...
appoligise if at all i post my thread in the wrong forum page.do tell me where to post it if at all wrong..my issues 1 by 1

1. amx_guardian plugin issue..mostly this plugin works like a charm and sometime its a pain because what happens is it either make 2 people in the same team as the guardian for eg..
mr x of T has been choosen guardian
mr y of T has been choosen guardian

2.zombie plauge. well i have 2 server folder right now 1 which has zp adn one without zp.well i wanted to know is ther a way to keep my game conditon zero default and then as an when i require i can use the zombie plauge by typing zp_toggle 1..i donot want the zombie plague to be defualt..and i think i noticed one thing that when ever i shut the zombie plague and then play the normal game with the guardian i get the error like mentioned above..or at times it works perfect.

3.hack hunter plugin.wel i have been facing issues as in shaking message and certain people complaint that they have been kicked for not even using the cheats since they are noob and have no clue about cheat..well my hack hunter setting .ini is something like this .
;Plugin status 0 - Inactive , 1 - Active.
Plugin_Status=1
;Log plugin actions, also detection.
Plugin_Log_Actions=1
;Advertise players from server about Hack Hunter.
Plugin_Advertising=1

;Punish type, when detecting players 0 - Message , 1 - Kick, 2 - Ban
Punish_Type=1
;Type of ban, if you have selected punish type 2, 0 - STEAM ID , 1 - IP , 2 - AMXBANS
Punish_Ban_Type=2
;Length of ban, if you have selected punish type 2, 0 - permanent.
Punish_Bantime=60
;If user detected is an admin and had the specified flag (defined in source) then will be ignored.
Ignore_Admins=1

;Speedhack secure, prevent detecting players who fall from high distance.
;Use this if you use a kz server.
Speedhack_Secure=1

Check for specific cheats.
;Check_Rapidfire=0
Check_Spinhack=1
Check_Speedhack=1
Check_Shake=1
Check_Lowrecoil=1
Check_Aimbot=1
;Check and block Bhop scripts.
Check_Bhop=0
;Disable +left / +right keys.
Check_Movekeys=1
;Check for double attack, attack1 + attack2, and block it.
Check_Doubleattack=1
;Check, and remove flash from specified map zone.
Check_Flashbug=1

Check_Wallhack=1
;How many players can be killed through wall in one round, before detecting.
Wallhack_Max_Detects=3

;Checks for fast name change.
;Check_Name_Fastchange=1
;Check name for specified restricted symbols.
;Check_Name=1
;Check name, restricted symbols.
;Check_Name_Symbols=`~@#$%^&*
;Show or not to players from server the reason of kick, about name.
CNS_Show_Reason=1
;Check if player IP is not in restricted IP's file.
Check_IPs=1

i was wondering why is it that people get kicked even without using cheats..since i am the admin of my server i donot get kicked out but people might get kicked out for using both the buttons on the mouse together..so what is usually advisable to keep on and off..

well for now i would like to know about this ..thank u for all the plugins https://forums.alliedmods.net/images/smilies/smile.gif