PDA

View Full Version : Ok whats the scoop.

MagicShot
03-07-2004, 16:55
Greetings...

I was inthe Process of learning all the natives and call for amx 9.7 and now I see amxmod is no longer being developed. So, my question is whats the scoop on the natives and calls for AmxModX. is there New ones add in addition to previous version of amx, or is everything changed and redone.?

Thanx...

BAILOPAN
03-07-2004, 18:03
There are many new natives.

We are working on a massive changelog =P

xeroblood
03-07-2004, 18:48
I just took a quick read over the include files from the cvs... looks very promising!!! :D

xeroblood
03-07-2004, 18:59
I get this error when compiling using amxmodx.inc:

C:\blah_blah\include\amxmodx.inc(203) : error 021: symbol already defined: "get_user_frags"

After looking over the include file, I noticed it is declared twice!!
Just to let the dev team know, in case you guys weren't aware of it..

BAILOPAN
03-07-2004, 20:05
This was one of the issues stalling the release actually =D

We couldn't figure out where to place the *et_user_frags/deats stuff... we ended up putting it all in the core.

MagicShot
03-07-2004, 20:26
This was one of the issues stalling the release actually =D

We couldn't figure out where to place the *et_user_frags/deats stuff... we ended up putting it all in the core.

I would think it would run smoother too in the core...

:shock:

MagicShot
03-07-2004, 20:30
I Think I gonna peak.. @ the latest CVS.. and check out the natives...
I wanna start learning what I am gonna be able to do with this puppy...
This is sounding very promising...

Keep up the good work...

xeroblood
03-07-2004, 23:51
:D Glad to see last bug was fixed quick, here is another.. I get this error now from amxmod.inc:

C:\blah_blah\include\amxmod.inc(33) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "target"
C:\blah_blah\include\amxmod.inc(33) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "index"

and again, looking in the include file, I find this:

stock get_user_hitzones(index,target)
return get_hitzones()

not a big deal, but should be looked into... Ima just pass them manually myself for now, till next update!!

BAILOPAN
03-07-2004, 23:53
We haven't figured out how to duplicate the function in Fun yet so I think we inserted a dead marker? Not entirely sure.

I'll put that on the 0.2 todo list.

xeroblood
03-07-2004, 23:54
We haven't figured out how to duplicate the function in Fun yet so I think we inserted a dead marker? Not entirely sure.

I'll put that on the 0.2 todo list.

oh, ok, maybe I wont just pass them manually then .. :lol:

Thx for the fast reply!! Now I know!!

(Actually, my plugin doesn't usethat function anyway, so Ima just remove for now.. lol, I wanna compile my plugin for amxx!!)

xeroblood
03-08-2004, 00:04
ACKK!! :x This one too:
stock set_user_hitzones(index=0,target=0,body=255)
return set_hitzones(body)

hrmm, and I need that one, lol.. Ima wait... :?

sir_noobalot
03-13-2004, 02:37
can someone leave me files attached to next post or something coz i wanna learn the new amxx code a.s.a.p

MagicShot
03-13-2004, 02:40
can someone leave me files attached to next post or something coz i wanna learn the new amxx code a.s.a.p

Hey noob alot,

Check out the default plugins source code aka the .sma files and cross reference them with the natives in the .inc's you'll start to get an understanding..

Hope that helps a little

sir_noobalot
03-13-2004, 02:43
you mean i have to download amx mod x which i havent yet done lol

BAILOPAN
03-13-2004, 03:23
IIRC JGHG has successfully implemented the aforementioned functions for the upcoming 0.15 release.