8% 

Natural Selection Stock Functions

Post New Thread Reply   

AssKicR
Veteran Member
Old 04-03-2004 , 22:16   Natural Selection Stock Functions
Reply With Quote #1

Code:
/********************************************************************************************************************************************\
** AssKicR's NShelpers - Created by AssKicR (Based on info from ns2amx by Mahnsawce)                                                        **
**                                                                                                                                          **
** Revision v1.0:                                                                                                                           **
** ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- **
**   Initial Release                                                                                                                        **
**                                                                                                                                          **
** Added commands:                                                                                                                          **
** ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- **
**    ns_getammo(id,Weapon)                                          Get the ammo of a weapon (Marines Only)                                **
**    ns_setammo(id,Weapon,Value)                                    Set the ammo of a weapon (Marines Only)                                **
**    ns_getres(id)                                                  Get resources of a player (Alien Only)                                 **
**    ns_setres(id,value)                                            Set resources of a player (Alien Only)                                 **
**    ns_getjpfuel(id)                                               Get the jetpack fuel of a player  (Marines Only)                       **
**    ns_setjpfuel(id,value)                                         Set the jetpack fuel of a player  (Marines Only)                       **
**    ns_getenergy                                                   Get energy of a player (Alien Only)                                    **
**    ns_setenergy                                                   Set energy of a player (Alien Only)                                    **
**    ns_getteam(id)                                                 Get the team of a player                                               **
**    ns_getclass(id)                                                Get the Class of a player                                              **
**    ns_getmask(id,mask)                                            Get special mask.                                                      **
**    ns_setmask(id,mask,onoff)                                      Set special mask. (1=ON / 0=OFF)                                       **
**    ns_getbuild(svClassname[],iBuiltOnly,iNumber)                  Get number of structures.. (set iBuiltOnly greater than 0 to find just **
**                                                                   completed and set iNumber to find specific one)                        **
**    ns_popup(id,svMessage[])                                       Show a message to a person (Max 189 letters)                           **
**    ns_hasweapon(id,weapon,setweapon=-1)                           Check if a person has a specified weapon..                             **
**    ns_getxp(id)                                                   Get a players experience                                               **
**    ns_setxp(id,xp)                                                Set a players experience                                               **
**    ns_getlevel                                                    Returns a players level in combat 1-10                                 **
**    ns_get_levels_spent(id)                                        Returns the number of levels spent in Combat 1-10                      **
**    ns_set_levels_spent(id)                                        Sets the number of levels spent in Combat 1-10                         **
**    is_combat()                                                    Returns 1 if the map is combat, 0 if it's not.                         **
** Commands for less typing :P (Basicly combos of above commands)                                                                           **
**    ns_gethives()                                                  ns_getbuild("team_hive",1,0) for the lazy guy :P                       **
**    ns_getcommander()                                              Returns the ID of the commander. If there is no commander it returns 0 **
**    is_digesting(id)                                               Returns 1 if player is digesting. 0 if not                             **
\********************************************************************************************************************************************/
Attached Files
File Type: inc nshelpers.inc (16.1 KB, 1544 views)

Got ??
BAILOPAN
Old 04-03-2004 , 22:19  
Reply With Quote #2

this is excellent... would you mind these being imported into the final NS module?
Veteran Member
Old 04-03-2004 , 22:20  
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAILOPAN
this is excellent... would you mind these being imported into the final NS module?
That is the reason i posted them.. i want them to

Got ??
QwertyAccess
Veteran Member
Old 04-04-2004 , 21:24  
Reply With Quote #4

nice..
Old 04-11-2004 , 14:02  
Reply With Quote #5

where do i get natural selection and esf?
Veteran Member
Old 04-11-2004 , 14:41  
Reply With Quote #6

www.natural-selection.org
esf? if you mean Earth's Special Forces i wouldnt know.
Old 04-11-2004 , 14:57  
Reply With Quote #7

umm which 1 do i download?
Veteran Member
Old 07-23-2004 , 15:42  
Reply With Quote #8

ns_getres and ns_getres are not working
with ns_setres i get error 10 on line 204, with ns_getres i get error 10 on line 214
although my script only has 13 lines
Code:
#include <amxmodx> #include <engine> #include <nshelpers> public plugin_init(){      register_clcmd("giveres","give_res")     return PLUGIN_CONTINUE } public give_res(id){     client_print(0,print_chat,"%i",ns_getres(id))  // or ns_setres(id,70)     return PLUGIN_HANDLED }
the ns2amx modules own functions r working
Veteran Member
Old 07-31-2004 , 10:37  
Reply With Quote #9

yes... ignore this thread.. use nsAMXX... ktnxbai

Got ??
SnowSlasher
Old 12-01-2004 , 14:35  
Reply With Quote #10

gj man! is this included in the AMXX NS 0.20?