Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Kigen's Anti-Cheat 1.1.9

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

thetwistedpanda
Good Little Panda
Old 09-01-2008 , 18:19   Re: Kigen's Anti-Cheat

I just made the switch from Mani to SourceMod a few days ago and came across this plugin. I can't for the life of me to get it functioning though. As far as I know, I've uploaded everything to the correct directories but I continue to receive this message in my error log:

L 09/01/2008 - 17:15:09: [SM] Unable to load plugin "kigen-ac-pub.smx": Required extension "Socket" file("socket.ext") not running

Could I get a little assistance?

Thanks,
Panda.
Jamster
Veteran Member
Old 09-01-2008 , 19:38   Re: Kigen's Anti-Cheat

You want the sockets extension, which is here:
http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=67640
Put that in the sourcemod extensions folder.
thetwistedpanda
Good Little Panda
Old 09-01-2008 , 20:49   Re: Kigen's Anti-Cheat

Ah Thanks! I just installed it with the directory structure which came with the zip file, so my extensions were in the wrong folder!
jimmytheduce
Old 09-02-2008 , 10:08   Re: Kigen's Anti-Cheat

I have the smx file in place am I supposed to put in pub.sp file in a certain place ?? nothing is working yet and I have done all the sockets etc .
please help

I am not a geek so I need to have it step by step so I can get this on my server.......I appreciate what you are doing and what you stand for however I find it difficult to donate to something I cannot use
PStar
Veteran Member
Old 09-02-2008 , 11:01   Re: Kigen's Anti-Cheat

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmytheduce View Post
I have the smx file in place am I supposed to put in pub.sp file in a certain place ?? nothing is working yet and I have done all the sockets etc .
please help

I am not a geek so I need to have it step by step so I can get this on my server.......I appreciate what you are doing and what you stand for however I find it difficult to donate to something I cannot use
Copy this to your /cstrike flodder:
Attached Files
File Type: rar addons.rar (313.0 KB, 135 views)
jimmytheduce
Old 09-02-2008 , 11:16   Re: Kigen's Anti-Cheat

thank you very much ...I am assuming that dod folder would be the one for my dods server ??
dirtyjob
Old 09-03-2008 , 05:19   Re: Kigen's Anti-Cheat

yes

Send a message via AIM to dirtyjob
m4ster
Old 09-03-2008 , 10:07   Re: Kigen's Anti-Cheat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kigen View Post
I already told you that this was impossible because KAC is a server-side anti-cheat. Use sv_pure. Also, about sv_pure bypassing, just use +crc_check (or whatever it was) on the few critical models. An sv_pure bypass shouldn't be able to handle any CRC checks since it makes the client think sv_pure is disabled.

sv_consitency ... look sv_ ... consitency checkking is server-side think, you just protect more files by consitency check...*

sv_pure is SHIIIT in this way! it only check current files in game directory, actualy used materials arent checked...and cheats are changing models in memory, not in folder... and becouse valve dont protect players models with sv_consitency , you can change players models without sv_consitency bypass

its possible to add it .. so please look at this http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthr...ht=consistency ... thanks
Old 09-03-2008 , 11:15   Re: Kigen's Anti-Cheat

That is not currently possible in SourceMod. Maybe in KAC v2 (MM:S), but not SourceMod.
m4ster
Old 09-04-2008 , 09:03   Re: Kigen's Anti-Cheat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kigen View Post
That is not currently possible in SourceMod. Maybe in KAC v2 (MM:S), but not SourceMod.

Oka, thanks for this question ;)