Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

AMX to AMXX port request

Post New Thread Reply   

sugary_dave
Old 07-31-2004 , 15:44   AMX to AMXX port request
Reply With Quote #1

Having owned a 1.5 server with amx i believe that this was one of the most useful plugins i had, so if someone could convert this i would be extremely grateful.

http://djeyl.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=4041

I'm just sick of nade spammers, so please help me!!!

It would be great if someone could port this plugin from amx to amxx, its not the most useful out there, but its great fun and adds something to CS imo.

http://djeyl.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=14571

cheers scripters (if i've been really stupid and these already exist on amxx please let me know )
sugary_dave
Old 08-01-2004 , 12:27  
Reply With Quote #2

Oh right, well heres the grenade one i asked for, sort of

http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=8009

But if someone could still do the "Repay" one, i would be most grateful

Cheers
kingpin
Veteran Member
Old 08-01-2004 , 13:19  
Reply With Quote #3

here you go.

http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthr...?p=42816#45263

http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=4429

any problem with either just post in the thread and I will do my best to help you out.
Old 08-01-2004 , 14:08  
Reply With Quote #4

Oh man, thankyou, i posted as a shot in the dark, i really didn't think anyone would bother, but ty ty ty. I havent tried these yet but i'm sure they work fine and everything, Thanks kingpin, you the man.

(ps, unrelated topic, http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=3850 i cannot download the plugin, it just says "Sorry, this plugin failed to compile!
You should try notifying the author so they can fix this." what can be done?)
kingpin
Veteran Member
Old 08-01-2004 , 15:07  
Reply With Quote #5

Np about the porting. click on the guides link under my sig and goto cs & amxx guides section. read up on how to compile it shows you how to compile at your own comnpuet. so you can just download the sma and compile whenever you want.
Old 08-02-2004 , 05:31  
Reply With Quote #6

So i used the .sma file in the AMXX online compiler to try and compile the weaponarena plugins, but

"Compilation aborted.
26 Errors."

Now, i dont really know anything about scripting, so i do not know how to fix all of these errors

/home/users/amxmodx/tmp/kggHtNsp.sma(301) : error 037: invalid string (possibly non-terminated string)
/home/users/amxmodx/tmp/kggHtNsp.sma(1270) : error 037: invalid string (possibly non-terminated string)
/home/users/amxmodx/tmp/kggHtNsp.sma(1271) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
/home/users/amxmodx/tmp/kggHtNsp.sma(1272) : warning 215: expression has no effect
/home/users/amxmodx/tmp/kggHtNsp.sma(1272) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "."
/home/users/amxmodx/tmp/kggHtNsp.sma(1272) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
/home/users/amxmodx/tmp/kggHtNsp.sma(1272) : error 017: undefined symbol "Scout"
/home/users/amxmodx/tmp/kggHtNsp.sma(1272) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
/home/users/amxmodx/tmp/kggHtNsp.sma(1273) : warning 215: expression has no effect
/home/users/amxmodx/tmp/kggHtNsp.sma(1273) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "."
/home/users/amxmodx/tmp/kggHtNsp.sma(1273) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
/home/users/amxmodx/tmp/kggHtNsp.sma(1273) : error 017: undefined symbol "XM1014"
/home/users/amxmodx/tmp/kggHtNsp.sma(1273) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
/home/users/amxmodx/tmp/kggHtNsp.sma(1274) : warning 215: expression has no effect
/home/users/amxmodx/tmp/kggHtNsp.sma(1274) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "."
/home/users/amxmodx/tmp/kggHtNsp.sma(1274) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
/home/users/amxmodx/tmp/kggHtNsp.sma(1274) : error 017: undefined symbol "Mac10"
/home/users/amxmodx/tmp/kggHtNsp.sma(1274) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
/home/users/amxmodx/tmp/kggHtNsp.sma(1275) : warning 215: expression has no effect
/home/users/amxmodx/tmp/kggHtNsp.sma(1275) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "."
/home/users/amxmodx/tmp/kggHtNsp.sma(1275) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
/home/users/amxmodx/tmp/kggHtNsp.sma(1275) : error 017: undefined symbol "Aug"
/home/users/amxmodx/tmp/kggHtNsp.sma(1275) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
/home/users/amxmodx/tmp/kggHtNsp.sma(1276) : warning 215: expression has no effect
/home/users/amxmodx/tmp/kggHtNsp.sma(1276) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "."
/home/users/amxmodx/tmp/kggHtNsp.sma(1276) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
/home/users/amxmodx/tmp/kggHtNsp.sma(1276) : error 017: undefined symbol "Elite"
/home/users/amxmodx/tmp/kggHtNsp.sma(1276) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
/home/users/amxmodx/tmp/kggHtNsp.sma(1277) : warning 215: expression has no effect
/home/users/amxmodx/tmp/kggHtNsp.sma(1277) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "."
/home/users/amxmodx/tmp/kggHtNsp.sma(1277) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
/home/users/amxmodx/tmp/kggHtNsp.sma(1277) : error 017: undefined symbol "Random"

Thanks again for the porting, but what can i do about this? have i just done it wrong or...?
kingpin
Veteran Member
Old 08-02-2004 , 07:59  
Reply With Quote #7

here u go
Attached Files
File Type: amx anti-grenadespam.amx (1.3 KB, 177 views)
File Type: amx repay.amx (12.5 KB, 170 views)
Old 08-02-2004 , 12:03  
Reply With Quote #8

Ya, i got those 2 dude, thanks a lot btw they both work and kick some ass, the errors were when i tried to compile the 1.6 weapon arena plugin
http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=3850 I still cant download the .amx file or compile the .sma file, can you help?
195.149.21.99:27035
jolt.co.uk - 24/7 assault |-[AMA]-|
kingpin
Veteran Member
Old 08-02-2004 , 12:18  
Reply With Quote #9

click on the guides link under my sig and goto cs & amxx guides section. read up on how to compile it shows you how to compile at your own comnpuet. so you can just download the sma and compile whenever you want.