Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Craze's Superhero Generator v1.0

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

craze
Old 10-27-2005 , 22:37   Craze's Superhero Generator v1.0

Hey guys, I was looking through the thread for shero maker and I saw how so many people were demanding more stuff added to it.. but then I read how the guy who made it left the forums... or stopped making it or something.
So I had an idea to make my own! I didn't have mvs on this computer, nor was I good at it, so i decided to code it in a language im fluent in, PHP.
So here is my superhero generator...with more features than the original...and with No Downloads; You can use it straight off your web browser!

Click here to goto Craze's Superhero Generator v1.0

Features:
  • - Create a nice basic hero
    - Add powers like health, speed, gravity, & armor!
    - Ability to change weapon models in both 1st and 3rd person views!
    - Change player models
    - More updates on its way including noclip, godmode, and more!

Here's a screenshot:
[img]http://img458.**************/img458/9773/heromaker4fv.jpg[/img]

I will have many more updates added with in days or even hours!
So far all the codes I've generated have compiled error free and without loose indentation.
The speed,gravity,health and armor powers work fine and the weapon models should too. I haven't tested the player model code yet though.

I just wanted to let people know that parts of the code generator were ripped from master chief and morpheus, so if you see anything familiar- dont cry.

I also heard alot of people dont like Shero makers because they allow everybody to make their own rips and they post them all over the forum. I in no way believe in that action and dont condone others to do it. Alot of my friends want to make their own superheroes for their servers and they dont care if they're rips.. and they dont care about sharing them with anyone. Those kind of people will find this very helpful.

Also, If you need help or dont understand part of the generator, please read the help page at the bottom.
If you guys have question, comments, or ideas please post them.

Thank you all for reading my moderately long post in which I wrote the word moderately which increased the size of the post a moderate amount.
Send a message via AIM to craze Send a message via MSN to craze
guy
Old 10-27-2005 , 22:57  

Just a note to anyone who uses this..
Do not put heroes made from this in the new submissions section.
Veteran Member
Old 10-27-2005 , 22:59  

Sorry, did not read the whole post. Just checking it out. Looks cool so far though. Anyway.... couple of things, you are including the amxmodx.inc which would assume its for amxx only, which is fine. But then you include the vexd_utilities, which is for amx. It works to compile for amxmodx but its not correct, you should include the engine.inc for amxx only code.

Also you use defines that are code for amx and amxx, if your code is amxx only, you do not need any amx code.

Code:
#if defined AMXX_VERSION
cs_set_user_model(id, "models/shmod/player_neo.mdl")
#else
CS_SetModel(id, "models/shmod/player_neo.mdl")
#endif
Also there is no indenting. Use the HTML <pre> </pre> tags to preserve formatting.
Old 10-27-2005 , 23:04  

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtp10181
Sorry, did not read the whole post. Just checking it out. Looks cool so far though. Anyway.... couple of things, you are including the amxmodx.inc which would assume its for amxx only, which is fine. But then you include the vexd_utilities, which is for amx. It works to compile for amxmodx but its not correct, you should include the engine.inc for amxx only code.

Also you use defines that are code for amx and amxx, if your code is amxx only, you do not need any amx code.

Code:
#if defined AMXX_VERSION
cs_set_user_model(id, "models/shmod/player_neo.mdl")
#else
CS_SetModel(id, "models/shmod/player_neo.mdl")
#endif
Also there is no indenting. Use the HTML <pre> </pre> tags to preserve formatting.
lol.. I kind of removed all the formating when i coded the php. I'll reformat it later...it'll be one of those promised upgrades.
Another thing, yah I know about the player model change code that has amx in it.. and i left it in just in case. I did not however know about the vexd utils, so im going to replace that with engine. Thanks for the info.
Send a message via AIM to craze Send a message via MSN to craze
YodaGman
BANNED
Old 11-26-2005 , 14:07  

well everyttime i go to compile it doesnt work theres 2 errors all the itme.
Werewolf
Old 01-19-2006 , 14:31  

Quote:
Originally Posted by guy
Just a note to anyone who uses this..
Do not put heroes made from this in the new submissions section.
Why not? I mean... they are correctly made heroes. But well... it is very simple and it don't even work for me.
The_One
Old 01-19-2006 , 14:41  

because it will be classed as a rip.. there are loads of heroes that just have health, armor and player models etc it has to have something unique to it for it to be classed as a NEW Heroe i know i tryed
Old 05-19-2006 , 19:32  

Where can ii get the Programmes cuz the Site Dont works
Veteran Member
Old 05-19-2006 , 20:15  

no where
Old 05-19-2006 , 21:08   oh

but now All personne where is create heroes can you say me please