12% 

Hero: Achilles

Post New Thread Reply   

mydas
Old 09-22-2005 , 22:09   Hero: Achilles
Reply With Quote #1

Achilles

Description
You can get hit only in the left leg - careful if you fall !

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Achilles

shconfig.cfg CVARS
Code:
achilles_level 6     - level at which he becomes available
achilles_dmgmult 3.0 - multiplier of the damage he takes in the left leg; set to 100 for instant death
some while ago, this hero idea came to my mind ... i didn't know it got suggested, but today, when i saw it was, i coded it. independantly of heroes which can be shot only in the head or other heroes on the forum ... i just got the hitzone part from Mach Hero.
Attached Files
File Type: zip sh_achilles.zip (9.4 KB, 1326 views)

My heroes: SLAYER, Akasha, Achilles, Robo-Ky,Justice, Potemkin, Juggernaut, Mirage, Leviathan, Tyrael, Marduk, Omega Red

Last edited by mydas; 04-28-2008 at 21:57.
Send a message via Yahoo to mydas
enough
BANNED
Old 09-22-2005 , 22:42  
Reply With Quote #2

yeah thats cool. good job!
Send a message via AIM to enough
-: Xdc :- SqUiD!
Old 09-22-2005 , 23:00  
Reply With Quote #3

this hero is pretty cool and it's awesome that we have anotehr person making new heroes because the lack of heroes being posted was very sad.. i would post my heroes but i liek to keep them for origanality and if i did post one somone would call it a rip of somthing stupid so I think ill just let you do the good stuff.

[offtopic]sEducTiv3 your avatar and your signature are both the same picture dont u find that a bit lame..?[/offtopic]
Send a message via AIM to -: Xdc :- SqUiD! Send a message via MSN to -: Xdc :- SqUiD!
yang
Veteran Member
Old 09-22-2005 , 23:29  
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by -: Xdc :- SqUiD!
this hero is pretty cool and it's awesome that we have anotehr person making new heroes because the lack of heroes being posted was very sad.. i would post my heroes but i liek to keep them for origanality and if i did post one somone would call it a rip of somthing stupid so I think ill just let you do the good stuff.

[offtopic]sEducTiv3 your avatar and your signature are both the same picture dont u find that a bit lame..?[/offtopic]
maybe you shouldn't ask omega to help u making heroes then lol, and release nonrip heroes lol
Old 09-23-2005 , 01:07  
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
maybe you shouldn't ask omega to help u making heroes then lol, and release nonrip heroes lol
lol omega made 3 heroes for me which were rips of other codes to make 1 hero and im not going to post those for sure u dont have to worry about that and ya im not a little child like spyhunter and such so until i make a good original hero i wont post
Send a message via AIM to -: Xdc :- SqUiD! Send a message via MSN to -: Xdc :- SqUiD!
mage
Old 09-23-2005 , 01:30  
Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by -: Xdc :- SqUiD!
Quote:
lol omega made 3 heroes for me which were rips of other codes to make 1 hero and im not going to post those for sure u dont have to worry about that and ya im not a little child like spyhunter and such so until i make a good original hero i wont post
THENKS FOR THAT ONE

what so if im not so old i am atleast trieng to learn

and im better then you
mydas
Old 09-23-2005 , 07:03  
Reply With Quote #7

@spyhunter : it's okay if u're tryin' to learn ... as long as u don't piss people off, you can be 5; i recommend u to lay low for a week or so, while u plan an original hero and program it using some tutorials ... just don't let be a rip; then, release it and prolly the forum will think higher of you. just a thought

@-: Xdc :- SqUiD! : thanks for the encouraging, i enjoy scripting; it tickles my fancy, i've been programming since 6 on HC 90, if u ever heard of that; anyways, running BASIC ). and offtopic ... i don't even have av/sig; but i can still be heard ...

Last edited by mydas; 04-28-2008 at 19:39.
mage
Old 09-23-2005 , 09:00  
Reply With Quote #8

he cald me a little child i dident piss him off.

and im never taken the code from a hero. and im alreddy working on a hero its on scripting help becouse i can't get models working so i need help with it you can read his powers there
mydas
Old 09-23-2005 , 09:23  
Reply With Quote #9

i didn't say u piss people off ... just that as long as u don't do it, it's ok to be 5 or 96. and ... i think you're aiming too high, do a non-model hero 1st. besides, whytf is everybody so crazy about models ? waste of time, in many, many wayz
mage
Old 09-23-2005 , 09:51  
Reply With Quote #10

i done 3 non-model heros and 1 model hero and i wanted to make a hero with the deagle and awp model.

but i cant get it working so maybe you can help me too.

and many wants models becouse they looks cool.

(my aim is never to high when im plaing cs im not bad if you think so)