Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Old-school Bazooka PLEASE READ (probably gonna get junked)

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

Organs-Rare
Old 12-09-2004 , 22:37   Old-school Bazooka PLEASE READ (probably gonna get junked)

Yea, nobody seems to really help or listen, but can somebody script the old bazooka man again? By old, i dont mean the crappy version 3.6 or whatever, i mean the orginal one. This is what it had....

2 common missles
2 laser missles
1 heat seeking missle
1 camera missle

Also, there was some glitch, but i think you can script it in there too, but when you radioed "go go go," the inventory would refill.

Please i really need this hero. For those who actually care, i will pay them personally for it, so hopefully that gives somebody on the internet motivation to do it.

The most important thing is the bazooka refill though. I think i would refer to the other bazooka hero for the help with cvars etc. But anyway, at least consider it someone.

You will be payed if you do, really need help, and i really need it ASAP.
jtp10181
Veteran Member
Old 12-09-2004 , 23:01  

no one is here going to touch this hero except me.... not because I say so, but because its very scary and complicated. Also when I do update it, it will not have any intentional bugs, that would be fucking stupid.
SuperHero Moderator
Old 12-09-2004 , 23:44  

Why don't you just set it to give more missles thru the cvar instead of using a bug to get more?
Send a message via AIM to vittu Send a message via MSN to vittu Send a message via Yahoo to vittu
Organs-Rare
Old 12-11-2004 , 11:36  

well then dont do an intentnional bug since its fucking stupid, but would it be hard to make the inventory refil by saying the radio "go go go"? Im telling you, we would really appreciate it, and jtp weve been asking and pleading with u to help and offered you money as well, but i guess your just the busiest guy, which is why i dont want to annoy you to the point where you say "well fuck you guys." But when you do fix the hero (hopefully soon) is there anyway you can add in the "go go go" refil part? (and i dont want to change it in the cvars, just call me crazy or stupid, but i want it so that you actually have to do something instead of just pressing a button over and over again.)

Im pleading with ya, help me out, help alot of people out. and remember....

I love you?
jtp10181
Veteran Member
Old 12-11-2004 , 12:31  

uhhh.... why would saying go go go on the radio give you more ammo.... makes no sense. don't count on that making it into the final bazooka
Veteran Member
Old 12-11-2004 , 12:43  

This is the oldest bazooka I have...
I don't know if gives ammo when you say 'GoGoGo' - I haven't tested it

In the sma it says version 1.0
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (sh_bazooka.sma - 320 views - 25.5 KB)
Old 12-11-2004 , 14:13  

OMG sweet, i think thats the one im looking for. But do you u have the amx file or the amxx file? Unfortunetly its not compiling for amxx, and maybe i was wondering if you could correct it/ already have the amx file.... If you do, my god i would love you.
Veteran Member
Old 12-11-2004 , 14:19  

I can' compile it for amxx but here it is for amx...

- Anyone knows you it can't be compiled for AMXX ?
Attached Files
File Type: zip sh_bazooka.zip (8.2 KB, 204 views)
Old 12-11-2004 , 14:57  

hey jtp can you make the version 1 bazooka compile right? its up a couple posts.
vittu
SuperHero Moderator
Old 12-11-2004 , 15:10  

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtp10181
Also when I do update it, it will not have any intentional bugs, that would be fucking stupid.
He has no reason to waste time making a poorly coded hero compile right... Ask someone else that is willing. Please do not bother him with bazooka anymore unless you really want to piss him off, that is all that needs to be said about this...
Send a message via AIM to vittu Send a message via MSN to vittu Send a message via Yahoo to vittu
Closed Thread