Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

A different kind of auto round restart [for CS1.6]

Post New Thread Reply   

kid chino
Old 04-23-2006 , 17:23   A different kind of auto round restart [for CS1.6]
Reply With Quote #1

hi guys,

i run a 24/7 map server for counter-strike 1.6 and would like to know if someone would be kind enough to create a plugin for me.

what i would like is some kind of 'auto round restart' which acts as if there was new map change. what i mean by this is i want the round to restart automatically based on a time limit or round limit AND also forcing all players to join spectate so they can choose their own team to join. for example, after 100 rounds, the round will restart, clear everyone's score and all players will be forced to spectate, thus giving them the choice of picking a team, as if a new map has started.

the reason i would like something like this is because i don't like the choice of having only "unlimited time" or "max rounds." with unlimited time and max rounds, players won't be able to join a different team unless they wait for someone else to switch to a different team. also, having the map change is pretty pointless...it will just force everyone to wait a few seconds just for the map to change to the same one again =/

i'm not sure if this is a little too much to ask for or if it's impossible to create, so please let me know.

thanks
Old 06-29-2006 , 11:18   Re: A different kind of auto round restart [for CS1.6]
Reply With Quote #2

I was currently already in the process of writing a plugin to handle this for my own server and was not going to release it, but due to the many requests I've seen recently for such a plugin I will be releasing it shortly after adding some documentation etc. I will post the link to it here in a little bit when its posted in new plugin submissions.

-SubStream

Edit: Plugin submitted

http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthr...147#post346147

Last edited by SubStream; 06-29-2006 at 20:09.