Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

JailBreak ( SpaceDude )

Post New Thread Reply   

Plugin Info:     Modification:   Counter-Strike        Category:   Fun Stuff        Approver:   Johnny got his gun (102)
kingpin
Veteran Member
Old 05-05-2004 , 17:04   JailBreak ( SpaceDude )
Reply With Quote #1

I loved this plugin on my old server and was just remembering it today so I went, hunted it down added a few things and here it is. lemme know if something doesnt work or u just feel like flaming

Tested and working on
  • CS
    CS : CZ (thanx to burnzy for testing on CZ)

The version for AMX was 1.03. After porting it and adding the extra cvars I figured it would make more sense to advance the version so as to avoid confusion.

Code:
/* AMX Mod X script. 
*  Jail Break
*  by SpaceDude 
*  email: [email protected] 
*  MSN: [email protected] 
*  IRC: Quakenet, nickname: "SpaceDude"
*	*******************************************************************************
*	Ported from 1.03 to 1.04 By KingPin([email protected]). I take no responsibility 
*	for this file in any way. Use at your own risk. No warranties of any kind. 
*	This file mirrored at : http://www.onexfx.com  in the downloads section.
*	*******************************************************************************
*  Description: 
*  This is a CS plugin that adds a new game mode. Here is how it works:
*  Each team has a jail at their respawn, when you kill enemy players they are sent
*  to your jail. In order to win the round you must capture all enemy players in your
*  jail. You can free your team mates from the enemy jail by walking into it without
*  being killed. You get one frag for each team mate rescued.
*  Console Commands:
*  sv_jailbreak - allows you to enable/disable the plugin, default is 1.
*  Amx_jailbreak - Allows admins to use this without having amx_rcon
*  Say Commands For Clients:
*  /jailbreak - shows a help file about the plugin.
*  Revision History
*  v1.04: - Ported to AMXX. Added /jailbreak as a say command for help. 
*	  - Needs jailbreak.txt file in "/addons/amxx/custom/jailbreak/"
*	  - Added Amx_jailbreak 1/0 cvar
*  v1.03: - players now actually die and respawn
*  v1.02: - fixed bug where you could leave the jail area while being "in jail"
*         - it now takes 5 seconds to rescue a team mate, you have to stay inside the jail during this period
*         - if you stay inside the enemy jail when no team mates are in there you will be captured
*         - when put in jail you lose your primary weapon
*         - can only rescue team mates from jail every 30 seconds
*  v1.01: - Changed glow effect while in prison (easier to see who is in prison and who isn't)
*         - If you try to escape 3 times in a row you get burried and cannot move until rescued
*         - Fixed bug where dead people could free prisoners
*         - No longer allowed to plant the bomb on de_ maps
*         - Made the jail a little smaller
*         - Changed colors to blue and red
*  v1.00: - Initial Version
*/ 

#include <amxmodx>
#include <fun>
Admin_Level_A required to use the amx_jailbreak cvar.
The first round of a map will be messed up. from the second round on it will work perfectly fine. tested on a 18 player linux server on all standard maps with AmXX for 4 maps, worked fine. the first round both jails will be in the same location. will work on that tomorow.

-EDIT = There is a bug if the last person on a team kills themslves they get killed more than once. am currently working on fixing it with my limited knowledge.
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (jail_break.sma - 12980 views - 16.9 KB)
File Type: zip jail_break.zip (11.2 KB, 17771 views)
Old 05-05-2004 , 17:19  
Reply With Quote #2

wow this looks like a fun plugin, i will try it tonight..... its like capure the flag

good work
kingpin
Veteran Member
Old 05-05-2004 , 17:26  
Reply With Quote #3

Thanx yah my regulars used to have so much fun with this. It probably will get on peoples nerves if u leave it on permanently, especially the stats "conscious" players (read : stat whores ;) ) but in short burst its a lot of fun.
Veteran Member
Old 05-05-2004 , 19:35  
Reply With Quote #4

ill try this in my CZ server. If it works (im guessing it wont) ill edit the post and tell u.
Veteran Member
Old 05-05-2004 , 19:44  
Reply With Quote #5

aright, would like to know how it works out on CZ, but to tell u the truth im not familiar with CZ have not yet played it and dont plan to. so I probably wont be able to fix any problems it might have on there.
Veteran Member
Old 05-05-2004 , 21:22  
Reply With Quote #6

no problems, (amazing). Ok, only thing is the spawns as u had said... but it doesnt only do it at the beginning, it does it like every 12 rounds... then like for 3 rounds its liek that, then back to normal...
Veteran Member
Old 05-05-2004 , 21:42  
Reply With Quote #7

great, well i will add that to the main post, yeah I realized that about the prisons and I will work on fixing it tomrow when I get back home from work.
Old 05-06-2004 , 00:36  
Reply With Quote #8

SWEET PLUGIN, its an awesome mod dude... its a lot of fun... the only thing is sometimes after the round ends it glitches and u die another 5 times b4 it goes to next round
kingpin
Veteran Member
Old 05-06-2004 , 07:17  
Reply With Quote #9

im sorry that really sux but I will work on it today after I get home from work.
Old 05-06-2004 , 18:27  
Reply With Quote #10

i think its when some1 kills themself in console.. and they r the last person... not sure tho