Yeap, it's here. It should work properly.
A few things:
- The plugin does not do anything on non-MvM games.
- The plugin will automatically cause players to join RED when they join a game (they'll appear to join spectate but then will join team DEFENDERS immediately afterwards). The command is simply if somebody is in spectator and wants to join RED some time after joining the game.
- The automatic join is triggered by: a player joining the game and then using the command "autoteam" (which is normally what automatically happens when a player joins an MvM server); a player joining the game and using the commands "jointeam red", "jointeam auto", or "jointeam spectator" (the last only causing them to join RED if they have JUST joined the server, not if they joined a while ago and have been on RED already).
- The plugin does not increase visible max players, so your server will appear to have 6(or more)/6 (or will appear to be full). The extra four players will have to connect through console ("connect IP") to properly connect.
- If SourceTV or Replay are present, they take up 2 of the 10 slots (though they won't be swapped to RED). Just a heads up.
- The plugin currently limits to 10 because apparently MvM requires 22 slots to be open for the Robots.
- The plugin ignores bots (and for good reason).
don't touch this, it's the version convar.
- set to 0 to disable the plugin, this defaults to 1 so don't change it if you want the plugin to do its thing on MvM maps.
- set to 0 to disable the 10 player check (potentially allowing more than 10 on RED but also probably crashing your server). This is not recommended; this cvar defaults to 1 and you really probably shouldn't change it to 0.
- When used by a player on the spectator team, causes them to join the RED team. Default access is ALL.
- Set this override to restrict access to the command AND to restrict access to the automatic join. That is, only people with access to the command will be swapped to RED automatically on join.
Previous plugin views - 245
*Fixed RED clients picking up the bomb
For setting the max players, you can try using this plugin, but it will spam your server console with warnings.