Player and Grenade Noblock
Originally by Tony G.
The original plugin used DukeHacks which isn't really supported anymore.
This plugin noblocks players and grenades so players can not be blocked by team mates/enemies grenades. Useful for deathrun servers so players can not be killed by TKers trying to jump over traps.
- Showed me and my mate how to properly code this for SDK Hooks
- Original thread: http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=746250
and his NoBlock plugin, some code is borrowed from it.
SourceMod v1.2.X or greater
2.0 (can not be changed)
// Enables/Disables noblock on grenades (def. 1)
// Enables/Disables noblock on players (def. 1)
// Enables/Disables the !block command (def. 1)
// How long a player should be blocked for (def. 20)
- noblock.smx goes into /addons/sourcemod/plugins
- noblock.translations.txt into /addons/sourcemod/translations
- Initial release. Changed requirements from Dukehacks to SDK Hooks.
- Added checking to make sure the game is Counter-Strike: Source only
- Added !block (Thanks Altex)
- Added a command to enable/disable blocking on players
- Added a command to enable/disable blocking on grenades
- Complete rewrite
- No longer requires SDKHooks (should I mention the fact that it never actually did?