This plugin is made, to give special abilities to player, and make his gaming more easier. You can sell these privileges for players, or give it to a spacial people on server.
From the 1.5 version plugin system is totally changed. Now all it's spited info modes. Each mode controls one of main plugin functions. You can turn only one, or turn them all.
Before using, determine witch mode you will use and compile plugin (mode you can change in zm_vip.sma file. Default: MODE 3)
The base plugin. Thease functions is always working, mo meter what mode are you using.
* It gives extra ammo packs for killing zombies/players.
* Extra health for infecting(for zombies only).
* Extra packs for infecting.
* Humans grains extra armor every round.
* Shows VIP's in the score bar.
* Gives for VIP's unlimited clip.
* Vips gets a Multi-Jump
* Writing a message, when VIP player is connecting to server.
* VIP will be shown on /vips list
* Ammo packs for damage dealt.
* Damage increase for vips (humans only).
* No fall damage.
After turning it on, plugin starts to use his own vips authentication system. To add vips you will use vips.ini instead of users.ini.
Also this mode enabling buying vip privileges for ammo packs.
You can set, how much it cost and how long players will have it. Plugin has a system, witch delete privileges when time is over.
Important! The server must run every day, elsewhere the auto privileges delete system will not delete that days privileges, when server is off.
The symbols (like m5d5y2010) the end of privileges means date. Month 5, Day 5, Years 2010.
The players authentication is the same like in users.ini file. Each flag gives a special ability. You'll find more info in vips.ini.
The mode 2 turns on other plugin system. It's own extra items sub-plugins. This plugin can have his sub-plugins, witch puts items in vip menu. (Similar like in main mod). After player types command /vm the menu pops up ant player can buy his wanted item.
Plugin has own natives/forwards.
Still confused with modes?
From now plugin supports Multilingual, has own auth system (vips.ini), cvars file (zm_vip.cfg), includes file (zmvip.inc).
/vm // Vips menu for VIP players.
/vip // Shows motd window how to get a VIP.
/vips // Shows the VIP list.
t (if don't using MODE 1)
Edit vip.txt and put there your contacts
Adding VIP menu to main Zombie Plague menu.
How to make other extra items plugins to work with this(fixed).
Guide how to make zombie class only for vips.
Small lesson how to use plugn.
Servers using this plugin (since 1.4 version)
For reports please explain a problem, short issues if available, and don't forget to mention MODE witch you are using.
- Basic plugin and VIP functions.
- Authentication system
- Extra items system
- Other extra functions
- Cvars file (zm_vip.cfg)
- INI file (vips.ini)
- INC file (zmvip.inc)
- Bugs fix
- Small bug fix
- Tiny bugs fix
- Small Optimizations
- Bugs fixes
- Deleted many unnecessary code
- Lang file update(UTF-8 compatible)
- Cfg file updated
- Changed cvar zp_vip_allow_jump value. Now it uses letters. Much easier.
- Added cvar, (zp_vip_hour) to give privileges for all players.
- Added cvar zp_vip_no_fall_damage
- Added requested cvars:
Handle error fix
Fixed one multilingual line
Fixed one error
- Fixed bug, that player can buy from opposite team menu if he was infected.
- Added cvar zp_vip_nonvip_tease
zm_vip.zip 4536 views
zm_vip_extra(12 plugins).zip 4557 views
Fixed happy hour bug
Fixed lang file
(no more ML_NOTFOUND errors): http://forums.alliedmods.net/showpos...&postcount=534