Post New Thread Reply   

builder
Old 05-05-2011 , 19:01   Re: [L4D] Left FORT Dead builder
Reply With Quote #101

how do you INSTALL this?
JoBarfCreepy
Old 05-20-2011 , 17:01   Re: [L4D] Left FORT Dead builder
Reply With Quote #102

Hello, I really like this plugin so I tried to experiment with it. I wanted to create an Ammocache (Changing ammo pile model with a copy of your plugin) BUT(!) it didn't work, as usually. Can you tell me what I am doing wrong?

Ammocache
leftfortdead_ammocache.sp

Ammocrate
leftfortdead_ammocrate.sp

Mainly, I made this for a breakable door, but I wanted coffee ammo too...
leftfortdead_breakableirondoor.sp

All credit goes to you, as I am not gonna upload these in the public.
tollilolli
Old 07-02-2011 , 06:28   Re: [L4D] Left FORT Dead builder
Reply With Quote #103

I have a big problem with this plugin! I pasted the plugin to the plugins folder and the source file to the scripting folder. But if I'm in the game i can't activate the plugins! in the chat stands
"[Left FORT Dead] MOD disabled on server side"
What did I wrong????
tbbdd
Old 07-29-2011 , 10:21   Re: [L4D] Left FORT Dead builder
Reply With Quote #104

this has worked for me in the past but now since I've reinstalled it the game crashes whenever I spawn an object as dynamic (d), Physics works fine thow
Deathrow Bo Dean
Old 06-12-2014 , 14:38   Re: [L4D] Left FORT Dead builder
Reply With Quote #105

I installed the plugin on my L4D1 server and after a bit of trial and error due to the vauge way the instruction are explained, got the plugin to work with MM 1.11 and SM 1.6 dev snapshots. This very nice and useful plugin may help my server if I can get a few things cleared up.

SOLVED: Using Barricade Builder v7 I and Build Enebler's instructions and after after playing with these 2 plugins it a bit; i now understand the RadialMenu thinggy. I think i can figure out this mod. If i can i will post some helpfull fyi's for this very useful plugin:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you use the "sampleradialmenu.txt" file that Boikinov provides here is to be renamed "radialmenu " and it replaces the stock "radialmenu in your c:\L4d (1or2)server\left4dead(left4dead (1or2)\scrips\ radialmenu.

Boikinov has provided 3 FortMenus that each of these must be binded to 3 keys that you select. ( I use (end, insert and the del keys ) example bind "key" "+mouse_menu" "FortMenu1"

Boikinov does not use the center position of the radialmenu for any of the props to be spawnwd on his FortMenus I guess it's to prevent them from being accedently be spawnwd.
Therefore, you can add only 8 items to each if you just change the props he selected to props you select.

I'm still experimenting whith this plugin but it seems to have some very nice features in it.
DBD...

Last edited by Deathrow Bo Dean; 06-26-2014 at 16:59.
Crazygamer34894
Old 07-02-2014 , 08:26   Re: [L4D] Left FORT Dead builder
Reply With Quote #106

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathrow Bo Dean View Post
I installed the plugin on my L4D1 server and after a bit of trial and error due to the vauge way the instruction are explained, got the plugin to work with MM 1.11 and SM 1.6 dev snapshots. This very nice and useful plugin may help my server if I can get a few things cleared up.

SOLVED: Using Barricade Builder v7 I and Build Enebler's instructions and after after playing with these 2 plugins it a bit; i now understand the RadialMenu thinggy. I think i can figure out this mod. If i can i will post some helpfull fyi's for this very useful plugin:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you use the "sampleradialmenu.txt" file that Boikinov provides here is to be renamed "radialmenu " and it replaces the stock "radialmenu in your c:\L4d (1or2)server\left4dead(left4dead (1or2)\scrips\ radialmenu.

Boikinov has provided 3 FortMenus that each of these must be binded to 3 keys that you select. ( I use (end, insert and the del keys ) example bind "key" "+mouse_menu" "FortMenu1"

Boikinov does not use the center position of the radialmenu for any of the props to be spawnwd on his FortMenus I guess it's to prevent them from being accedently be spawnwd.
Therefore, you can add only 8 items to each if you just change the props he selected to props you select.

I'm still experimenting whith this plugin but it seems to have some very nice features in it.
DBD...
does anyone Know where THE REAL Fortress Building Plugin is ?????? like when you type !fm it lets you spawn windows and Gate fences. im jus looking for the basic non advanced Fortress builder plugin ;)