Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Brass Knuckles (Cheap_Suit)

Post New Thread Reply   

spunko
Old 02-20-2006 , 20:31  
Reply With Quote #11

i replaced the sopund when u hit a box or a wall.. but i still cant make the models appear.. when i set the models to work with the Twilight Suzuka plugin the v_model works, but somethings wrong with the p_ model.. it shows the knife and when u open de p_ model with hl model viewer it says Error post-loading model
Send a message via MSN to spunko
DrO
Old 02-21-2006 , 00:49  
Reply With Quote #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunko
i replaced the sopund when u hit a box or a wall.. but i still cant make the models appear.. when i set the models to work with the Twilight Suzuka plugin the v_model works, but somethings wrong with the p_ model.. it shows the knife and when u open de p_ model with hl model viewer it says Error post-loading model
how did u fix the sound when hittin a wall?
SourceMod Donor
Old 02-21-2006 , 01:19  
Reply With Quote #13

Code:
register_forward(FM_EmitSound, "EmitSound")
He checked whenever the hit wall sound was called and then he A. emitted a new sound and B. stopped the old sound.
Send a message via AIM to GHW_Chronic
MattOG
Old 02-21-2006 , 02:27  
Reply With Quote #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHW_Chronic
Code:
He checked whenever the hit wall sound was called and then he A. emitted a new sound and B. stopped the old sound.
rofl, my money says he just changed the .wav file.

+Karma If I helped
GHW_Chronic
SourceMod Donor
Old 02-21-2006 , 03:42  
Reply With Quote #15

no, he did as I said. Leave scripting to the scriptors.
Send a message via AIM to GHW_Chronic
v3x
Veteran Member
Old 02-21-2006 , 05:27  
Reply With Quote #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattOG
Quote:
Code:
Yeah 'cause registers a forward just for the hell of it. I do that all of the time, to be more efficient and optimized, of course.

Look at the source before criticizing him.
What am I doing these days? Well, I run my own Rust server. It's heavily modded. If you'd like to join, the ip is 167.114.101.67:28116

I also created a website called Rust Tools. It will calculate and tell you the raw amounts of resources needed to craft items.
spunko
Old 02-21-2006 , 10:39  
Reply With Quote #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrO
Quote:
Originally Posted by spunko
how did u fix the sound when hittin a wall?
just find the sound when hiting a wall in sound/wepons and add this line to the .sma in public EmitSound
Code:
else if(equal(sample,"weapons/knife_hitwall1.wav"))             {                 emit_sound(id, CHAN_WEAPON, "bknuckles/knife_stab.wav", 1.0, ATTN_NORM, 0, PITCH_NORM)                     return FMRES_SUPERCEDE             }

so it should be like this
Code:
#include <amxmodx> #include <fakemeta> #include <engine> #include <cstrike> new PLUGIN_NAME[]"Brass Knuckles" new PLUGIN_VERSION[] =  "1.0" new PLUGIN_AUTHOR[] =   "Cheap_Suit" new bool:g_bknuckles[33] public plugin_init() {     register_plugin(PLUGIN_NAME, PLUGIN_VERSION, PLUGIN_AUTHOR)     register_event("CurWeapon", "Event_CurWeapon", "be", "1=1")     register_event("Damage", "Event_Damage", "be", "2!0")     register_event("DeathMsg", "Event_Death", "a")     register_forward(FM_EmitSound, "EmitSound")     register_clcmd("say /buybk", "cmdBuy") } public plugin_precache() {     precache_model("models/p_bknuckles.mdl")     precache_model("models/v_bknuckles.mdl")     precache_sound("bknuckles/knife_hit1.wav")     precache_sound("bknuckles/knife_hit2.wav")     precache_sound("bknuckles/knife_hit3.wav")     precache_sound("bknuckles/knife_hit4.wav")     precache_sound("bknuckles/knife_stab.wav") } public client_connect(id) g_bknuckles[id] = false public Event_Death() g_bknuckles[read_data(2)] = false public cmdBuy(id) {     new Cost = 5000, Money = cs_get_user_money(id)     if(!is_user_alive(id))         client_print(id, print_chat, "Sorry, You need to be alive")     else if(Money < Cost)         client_print(id, print_chat, "Sorry, You need %d to buy", Cost)     else if(g_bknuckles[id])         client_print(id, print_chat, "Sorry, You already bought a pair of brass knuckles")     else     {         g_bknuckles[id] = true         cs_set_user_money(id, Money - Cost)         client_print(id, print_chat, "You bought a pair of brass knuckles")     }     return PLUGIN_HANDLED } public Event_Damage(id) {     if(!is_user_alive(id) || !is_user_connected(id))         return PLUGIN_CONTINUE             new AttakerWeapon, AttakerPartHit     new Attacker = get_user_attacker(id, AttakerWeapon, AttakerPartHit)         if(AttakerWeapon != CSW_KNIFE)         return PLUGIN_CONTINUE         if(!g_bknuckles[Attacker])         return PLUGIN_CONTINUE         new Float:Random_Float[3]     for(new i = 0; i < 3; i++) Random_Float[i] = random_float(100.0, 150.0)     Punch_View(id, Random_Float)     return PLUGIN_CONTINUE } public Event_CurWeapon(id) {     if(!is_user_alive(id) || !is_user_connected(id))         return PLUGIN_CONTINUE             new temp[2], weapon = get_user_weapon(id, temp[0], temp[1])     if(weapon == CSW_KNIFE)     {         if(g_bknuckles[id])         {             entity_set_string(id, EV_SZ_viewmodel, "models/v_bknuckles.mdl")             entity_set_string(id, EV_SZ_weaponmodel, "models/p_bknuckles.mdl")         }     }     return PLUGIN_CONTINUE } public EmitSound(id, channel, sample[]) {     if(!is_user_alive(id) || !is_user_connected(id))         return FMRES_IGNORED     new temp[2], weapon = get_user_weapon(id, temp[0], temp[1])     if(weapon == CSW_KNIFE)     {         if(g_bknuckles[id])         {             if(equal(sample,"weapons/knife_hit1.wav"))             {                 emit_sound(id, CHAN_WEAPON, "bknuckles/knife_hit1.wav", 1.0, ATTN_NORM, 0, PITCH_NORM)                 return FMRES_SUPERCEDE             }             else if(equal(sample,"weapons/knife_hit2.wav"))             {                 emit_sound(id, CHAN_WEAPON, "bknuckles/knife_hit2.wav", 1.0, ATTN_NORM, 0, PITCH_NORM)                  return FMRES_SUPERCEDE             }             else if(equal(sample,"weapons/knife_hit3.wav"))             {                 emit_sound(id, CHAN_WEAPON, "bknuckles/knife_hit3.wav", 1.0, ATTN_NORM, 0, PITCH_NORM)                  return FMRES_SUPERCEDE             }             else if(equal(sample,"weapons/knife_hit4.wav"))             {                 emit_sound(id, CHAN_WEAPON, "bknuckles/knife_hit4.wav", 1.0, ATTN_NORM, 0, PITCH_NORM)                 return FMRES_SUPERCEDE             }             else if(equal(sample,"weapons/knife_stab.wav"))             {                 emit_sound(id, CHAN_WEAPON, "bknuckles/knife_stab.wav", 1.0, ATTN_NORM, 0, PITCH_NORM)                  return FMRES_SUPERCEDE             }             else if(equal(sample,"weapons/knife_hitwall1.wav"))             {                 emit_sound(id, CHAN_WEAPON, "bknuckles/knife_stab.wav", 1.0, ATTN_NORM, 0, PITCH_NORM)                  return FMRES_SUPERCEDE             }         }     }     return FMRES_IGNORED } stock Punch_View(id, Float:ViewAngle[3]) {     entity_set_vector(id, EV_VEC_punchangle, ViewAngle) }

im not sure if the sound is knife_hitwall1, im in college now so i cant tell u for sure, better check it in ur sound/weapon folder...

PD: Can anyone help me whith the models.. i dunno why the plugin doesnt show themm im runnig 2 plugins with models and they work fine..[/small]
Send a message via MSN to spunko
MattOG
Old 02-21-2006 , 11:36  
Reply With Quote #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by v3x
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattOG
Quote:
Code:
Yeah 'cause registers a forward just for the hell of it. I do that all of the time, to be more efficient and optimized, of course.

Look at the source before criticizing him.
point taken

+Karma If I helped
Captain Tuffy
Old 02-28-2006 , 12:39  
Reply With Quote #19

This plugin rocks. But 2 problems.

1st problem: Models don't load until the next round.
2nd problem: There is no cvar to disable the buying of the brass knuckles.

Thanx for the plugin. Is there a simple solution to the above problems?

Travis's Strategic Cockfighting Forums
Soulseker
Old 03-08-2006 , 15:07  
Reply With Quote #20

nice ! plz add a screeny