Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Psychotic Rant

Post New Thread Reply   

Ghost of Infamous
Old 04-07-2005 , 19:18   Psychotic Rant
Reply With Quote #1

Well I wrote this at 60 AM and apparently it's funny; so here goes.

------------------------
'm going to rant here. I'm going to rant a lot. And you'll enjoy it. Some of the things you'll hear are not going to be good. Well, guess what? Tough shit. It's 6 AM and I'm very tired and psychotic. This is basically a prelude to full psychosis.

And it begins. For a fact; everyone has their drug of choice. Everyone. Some people smoke pot. Pot can be called a number of things; dope, pot, blaze, herb, chronic, and you know what? Make up your own damn names. But pot is okay. It makes you happy and it kills a few brain cells, way better than smoking ciggarettes. For the hard-core users, crack. I won't touch crack, ever. That shit isn't funny. That stuff relates to herion and crystal meth in addiction. That stuff will mess up your life, consume your funding, screw up your grades and kill your grandmother. Well, maybe not that last one, but the rest are true. And then there's LSD. LSD scares me. I will never take LSD because I'm afraid that I might run away, and start freaking out, screaming "FUCK! I'M LOSING MY MIND! WHAT'S GOING ON? GET AWAY FROM ME!!" And that would be goddamned embarassing! How stupid would you feel later? And it now occurs to me that some people, after being burnt out for a number of years, start huffing certain things like turpentine and helium. TURPEN-FUCKING-TINE, for God's sake! Why the hell would that happen!?

Anyway, so yeah, yes, I am a bit of a coward when it comes to drugs. But I thought to myself, These guys are full of shit! There's no way these guys could do this kind of shit. And then I think to myself again, With drugs, you can do anything. Wow. Nice.

But now we come to the point of this little joke of mine: once, someone asked me what my drug of choice is and I said, with a heavy dose of skepticism, I tell them...pixie sticks. And they say to me.."PIXIE STICKS? Are you fucking kidding me? What are you, an idiot?!" Bitches. Guess what? Pixie sticks kick the shit out of your little pussy-ass drugs like pot and turpentine. First of all, it gives you a three-minute high, and as far as I know, it isn't dangerous to you at all. And after that three minutes is up, now listen closely, you idiots are gonna love this: you sneeze it out all over your best friend. And then you can laugh your ass off at your best friend because he has snot and pixie-stick all over his face.

Now; the government has deemed ciggarettes and other drugs a hazard to your health. What I don't understand is why they show these pussy-ass dangers on TV. "Smoking when you're pregnant can increase the rate of birth deformities." Bull-shit.

If you want to stop people from taking drugs, you need commercials and posters that say things like..."Every time you smoke a joint, God kicks a puppy onto a road. Please, think of the puppies." A good friend came up with the latter part of that one. Or better yet,"If you smoke ciggarettes, the terrorists win." The reason I say terrorists is because the same friend says that terrorists are the "hip enemy." Hey, that's cool.

And so ends this little joke of mine. This should be a lesson for all you druggies out there!
Veteran Member
Old 04-07-2005 , 19:34  
Reply With Quote #2

OMFG they planted the cigarette!
Old 04-07-2005 , 23:58  
Reply With Quote #3

I don't do drugs. But I do smoke a Heavy amount of Marijuana Daily.
Old 04-12-2005 , 02:30  
Reply With Quote #4

dont know what about you... but weed is descasting
i use HASHISH
Send a message via ICQ to sahar Send a message via MSN to sahar
Nick
Old 04-13-2005 , 19:41  
Reply With Quote #5

Edit from above!!!! I popped my first pill today... Ecstacy....Don't remember what type of pill, but it was the best thing I've ever felt....

(User was banned for this post)
Old 04-14-2005 , 16:25  
Reply With Quote #6

Yeah, until you're overdosing. Ex is NOT fun, man. Don't.
Veteran Member
Old 04-14-2005 , 16:54   Re: Psychotic Rant
Reply With Quote #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost of Infamous
and apparently it's funny
Who told you this? Don't ever trust this person again.

As your story went on I just kept hoping and hoping that maybe eventually you'd spell "cigarette" correctly. My hopes were crushed.
v3x
Veteran Member
Old 04-14-2005 , 18:46  
Reply With Quote #8

I OD'd on anti-depressants, which wasn't the greatest experience I've ever had in my life.

- Btw, Nick, did anyone ever tell you how cool you are?
What am I doing these days? Well, I run my own Rust server. It's heavily modded. If you'd like to join, the ip is 167.114.101.67:28116

I also created a website called Rust Tools. It will calculate and tell you the raw amounts of resources needed to craft items.
Ghost of Infamous
Old 04-14-2005 , 20:10   Re: Psychotic Rant
Reply With Quote #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxAvalanchexX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost of Infamous
and apparently it's funny
Who told you this? Don't ever trust this person again.

As your story went on I just kept hoping and hoping that maybe eventually you'd spell "cigarette" correctly. My hopes were crushed.

I'm terribly sorry, I can't spell a word. And hey, I posted it for kicks, personally I don't think it's funny, it's something I wrote at 6 AM after staying up all night. Christ, and I thought I was a dickhead.
Old 04-14-2005 , 20:35  
Reply With Quote #10

Marijuana is a Schedule I drug.

By the way, Nick, I told you that if you continued to post your trash on our forums I'd ban you. Take it somewhere else, and thanks for playing Internet. "Off Topic" has its limits, and the advertising of illegal substances is one of them.