Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[L4D & L4D2] Scope Level Adjust v2.4 [12-April-2023]

Post New Thread Reply   

replay_84
Old 04-13-2023 , 15:59   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Scope Level Adjust v2.4 [12-April-2023]
Reply With Quote #31

Don't know why you talk about mousewheel. I even don't use a mousewheel (gamepad user with mouse&keyboard emulation software)

And of course mouse2 is right click. I tried the said feature with using the mouse only.

"game feature: hold to open scope and release to cancel the scope on available weapons"

That sounds like "hold to aim" . opposite to "click to aim" Something that l4d games can't do. And scripts for this a buggy as hell. So I thought you found a solution.

Last edited by replay_84; 04-13-2023 at 16:00.
NoroHime
Veteran Member
Old 04-15-2023 , 03:36   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Scope Level Adjust v2.4 [12-April-2023]
Reply With Quote #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by replay_84 View Post
Don't know why you talk about mousewheel. I even don't use a mousewheel (gamepad user with mouse&keyboard emulation software)

And of course mouse2 is right click. I tried the said feature with using the mouse only.

"game feature: hold to open scope and release to cancel the scope on available weapons"

That sounds like "hold to aim" . opposite to "click to aim" Something that l4d games can't do. And scripts for this a buggy as hell. So I thought you found a solution.
i actually used these hold to aim feature a while time.
i dont kown why you cant use, but here another scripts can use that feature without plugin support, but impefect,
PHP Code:
bind mouse2 "+zooms";
alias +zooms "+zoom;wait 15;-zoom;";
alias -zooms "+zoom;wait 15;-zoom;"
Old 01-06-2024 , 07:28   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Scope Level Adjust v2.4 [12-April-2023]
Reply With Quote #33

This plugin causes me to not be able to cancel scope. i use the default settings and only switching weapons allows me to cancel scope