12% 

EventScripts v0.7.7 beta has released!

Post New Thread Reply   

awuh0
Old 05-25-2005 , 22:17  
Reply With Quote #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingpin
o here I am giving away my ideas but you guys will make soemthing cool out of it I already know hint : NemoD can teleport people ;)
quiet you! thats the first thing I do with it.
then the camper script.
and then... well that still hasnt been mentioned so Im not telling
Send a message via ICQ to awuh0 Send a message via AIM to awuh0 Send a message via MSN to awuh0
kingpin
Veteran Member
Old 05-25-2005 , 22:32  
Reply With Quote #32

heheh more power to you thats why we have this tool to all create what we can and then share so others can benefit (second part strictly optional )
Veteran Member
Old 05-26-2005 , 17:04  
Reply With Quote #33

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajax
Quote:
o here I am giving away my ideas but you guys will make soemthing cool out of it I already know hint : NemoD can teleport people ;)
i see i've gained a reputation for stealing people's ideas
huh? nah man lol you have gained a reputation for doing excellent scripts on in my community... where people keep bugging me to ask this ajax person to do magical things not possible in CS ( yet) because if he can do those cool scripts he can probably do other things. and I just menat I was thinking of doing it but as I said in my other post you guys can probably do it much better than me
cool, thanks! but the truth is i have run with people's ideas before.

shutup ichy.
kingpin
Veteran Member
Old 05-26-2005 , 17:14  
Reply With Quote #34

lol well hey keep making cool scripts and dont worry about people who just heppened to have put their ideas on a public medium where anyone can view and run with them....
Old 05-26-2005 , 18:44  
Reply With Quote #35

I don't think i have over looked this anywhere, but does Matties Event scripts work with HL2DM or will it ever ? All i see is CS:S help.
Send a message via Yahoo to -=|JFH|=-cLaD
ichthys
Veteran Member
Old 05-26-2005 , 19:05  
Reply With Quote #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=|JFH|=-clad
I don't think i have over looked this anywhere, but does Matties Event scripts work with HL2DM or will it ever ? All i see is CS:S help.
Havent tried it yet, but I'd like to know what you find out.
Old 05-26-2005 , 21:20  
Reply With Quote #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichthys
Quote:
Havent tried it yet, but I'd like to know what you find out.
Other folks have tried it, and I've never heard a success yet. It's never been tested with HL2DM, but if someone can tell me what terrible things happen, I'll have a headstart when I try to port it myself.

-Mattie
-=|JFH|=-cLaD
Old 05-26-2005 , 21:50  
Reply With Quote #38

well we have just opened a 16 player HL2DM server so i'm am somewhat new to this. but i have mani-admin-plugin installed and it works great.when i put in the Event scripts plugin it doesn't show anywhere that it's loaded. How can i tell if it loaded ?

plugin_print only shows Mani Admin Plugin V 1.1.0i
Mattie
Veteran Member
Old 05-26-2005 , 23:16  
Reply With Quote #39

Quote:
well we have just opened a 16 player HL2DM server so i'm am somewhat new to this. but i have mani-admin-plugin installed and it works great.when i put in the Event scripts plugin it doesn't show anywhere that it's loaded. How can i tell if it loaded ?

plugin_print only shows Mani Admin Plugin V 1.1.0i
plugin_print is the key. Does it say anything odd in the server console when the server first starts up?
-=|JFH|=-cLaD
Old 05-27-2005 , 01:08  
Reply With Quote #40

damn i'm honored your the one that replyed , and so fast. :-)

well 1st off, the server is rented.So i have to watch threw HLSW (can't pull logs till it's online so i miss the very begining).Either way as soon as i could pull them , i checked and i didn't even see where anything was loading up.So i checked the server logs and mani logs, the only thing thats shows is where mani is working.

so you know where i installed the plugin , it's in the same folder as the Mani plugin.

mattie_eventscripts.dll
mattie_eventscripts.vdf

edit:
i just realized i was running version I of mani, so i just upgraded to the K. Still nothing in either logs or HLSW, and when when type plugin_print it only shows mani.