Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Enhanced Map Searching v1.6 ( Ludwig van )

Post New Thread Reply   

jtp10181
Veteran Member
Old 06-14-2004 , 22:40  
Reply With Quote #11

Quote:
Anyway, what kind of system is it? (linux or windows) and what version of linux/windows is it. This should help me narrow down the problem.
Also.....

The multiple listings is due to some other plugin you have installed cathching the event before this one. This plugin, if placed above this other one (most likely the map manager plugin) will catch the event and not allow any other plugins to catch it. The event being the listmaps console command.

If you are reffering to the first screenshot as the "cluttered top" I already stated this plugin does not out put anything there and the output you see is form the deags map manager pluigin, another plugin must also be outputting a HUD to the same place in the same color. It has nothing to do with this plugin.
Old 06-15-2004 , 01:16  
Reply With Quote #12

Code:
21:06:03 Currently loaded plugins:
         name               version  author            file             status   
         Admin Base         0.16     AMXX Dev Team     admin.amx        running  
         Admin Commands     0.16     AMXX Dev Team     admincmd.amx     running  
         Admin Help         0.16     AMXX Dev Team     adminhelp.amx    running  
         StatsX             0.9.8b   XAD (OLO)         statsx.amx       running  
         ATAC               2.5.3    f117bomb & T(+)r  amx_atac.amx     running  
         ATAC Config        1.1      T(+)rget/f117bom  amx_atac_cfg.am  running  
         Enhanced Map Sear  1.2.2    EJL/JTP10181      amx_ejl_searchm  running  
         DeagsMapManage     2.10i    Deags             deagsmapmanage2  running  
         Slots Reservation  0.16     AMXX Dev Team     adminslots.amx   running  
         Menus Front-End    0.16     AMXX Dev Team     menufront.amx    running  
         Commands Menu      0.16     AMXX Dev Team     cmdmenu.amx      running  
         Players Menu       0.16     AMXX Dev Team     plmenu.amx       running  
         Teleport Menu      0.16     AMXX Dev Team     telemenu.amx     running  
         Anti Flood         0.16     AMXX Dev Team     antiflood.amx    running  
         Admin Chat         0.16     AMXX Dev Team     adminchat.amx    running  
         Admin Votes        0.16     AMXX Dev Team     adminvote.amx    running  
         NextMap            0.16     AMXX Dev Team     nextmap.amx      running  
21:06:03 TimeLeft           0.16     AMXX Dev Team     timeleft.amx     running  
         Scrolling Message  0.16     AMXX Dev Team     scrollmsg.amx    running  
         Info. Messages     0.16     AMXX Dev Team     imessage.amx     running  
         Welcome Message    0.16     AMXX Dev Team     welcomemsg.amx   running  
         Pause Plugins      0.16     AMXX Dev Team     pausecfg.amx     running  
         CS Stats           0.16     AMXX Dev Team     stats.amx        running  
         CS Stats Logging   0.16     AMXX Dev Team     stats_logging.a  running  
         CS Misc. Stats     0.16     AMXX Dev Team     miscstats.amx    running  
         Stats Configurati  0.16     AMXX Dev Team     statscfg.amx     running  
         All-in-One Comman  1.4      AMX(x) Community  admin_allinone.  running  
         Admin Clexec       0.9.4    default           admin_clexec.am  running  
         AdminListen        2.1x     xmdxtremekiller   adminlisten.amx  running  
         FakeFull           1.6.1    Freecode/AssKicR  fakefull.amx     running  
         Super Bunny Hoppe  1.1      Cheesy Peteza     bunnyhop.amx     running  
         AMX Mod Chicken    Build #  [ChickenMod] Dev  amx_chicken.amx  running  
         32 plugins, 32 running

Send a message via AIM to TheEnd Send a message via MSN to TheEnd Send a message via Yahoo to TheEnd
jtp10181
Veteran Member
Old 06-15-2004 , 09:42  
Reply With Quote #13

You dont need the nextmap plugin with the deags map manager, also you still have yet to tell me what system you are using.

I don't know what would be causing the multiple output, maybe this plugin is not canceling out the action properly. I will have to install the map manager on my test server and see what I can come up with.
Old 06-16-2004 , 15:45  
Reply With Quote #14

Ok, thanks. Also, I told you Linux on aim, we were talking about glic so I thought you'd remember. Thanks for providing support with your plugin.

Send a message via AIM to TheEnd Send a message via MSN to TheEnd Send a message via Yahoo to TheEnd
jtp10181
Veteran Member
Old 07-02-2004 , 20:52  
Reply With Quote #15

Updated plugin, added MOTD popup support and some other stuff, see changelog in main post.
Old 07-21-2004 , 03:45  
Reply With Quote #16

if you could add listcycle to add a hud of current map cycle that would be super.
Send a message via MSN to lobstah
jtp10181
Veteran Member
Old 07-21-2004 , 15:07  
Reply With Quote #17

I can make a defined compile time option to enable a new feature that loads the mapcycle into and array and has a new trigger to search it. Also I would add a note to the bottom of the listmaps output saying "To view the current mapcycle use listcycle"

Sound like something you would want?

Either that or I could make a define option that lets people easily change the trigger of the listmaps command to someting else.
Old 07-22-2004 , 00:45  
Reply With Quote #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtp10181
I can make a defined compile time option to enable a new feature that loads the mapcycle into and array and has a new trigger to search it. Also I would add a note to the bottom of the listmaps output saying "To view the current mapcycle use listcycle"
That would be very helpful. Thanks!
Send a message via MSN to lobstah
jtp10181
Veteran Member
Old 07-22-2004 , 11:02  
Reply With Quote #19

Plugin updated to include a compile option for "listcycle" mode.
Old 07-10-2005 , 13:54  
Reply With Quote #20

When I turn:

#define LOADFILE 1

I get this error on compile:

//// amx_ejl_searchmaps.sma
// D:\DoD4\dod\addons\amxmodx\scripting\amx_ejl_ searchmaps.sma(502) : error 033:
array must be indexed (variable "filename")
//
// 1 Error.

With it set to 0 it compiles fine, but we need it to read our mapchoice.ini.