Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Gohon Bug

Post New Thread Reply   

CigaWeed
Old 09-20-2004 , 00:21   Gohon Bug
Reply With Quote #1

This may have already been reported or maybe is already known, to which i'd understand if this thread got deleted, but i'm not certain so i'll state the problem.

Yesterday i had to reformat, and upon re-installing Steam and CS:CZ, i jumped back in to the server i admin on, which runs Super Hero Mod (i'm not sure of the version, but i'm pretty sure it's up to date). When i got in the game, my powers were all there, but instead of having ULTRA SPEED with Gohon, i only had Flash speed. No matter what i tried doing (/clearpowers, /drop gohon, reconnecting repeatedly, trying other heros instead of Gohon in it's place, to see if it would come back later, etc...), i still don't have Ultra Speed anymore. I have no idea what's up, but i'm starting to wonder if maybe when i re-installed CS:CZ and Steam, when it updated......it somehow got a new update that is problematic with Gohon(?). That's the only power that had an issue. I know i didn't get FULL UPDATE, cause my nightcrawler is not unlimited. I think it might be an update problem, cause i didn't MANUALLY update at all, since the first install of CS:CZ, in July. Could it be something wrong there? Just though i'd bring it to everyone's attention.
imported_TicoMeElmo
Old 09-20-2004 , 00:47  
Reply With Quote #2

set the sv_maxspeed higher maybe that will work

http://sh-server.tk 

Weirdest Conv of my life: Episode 1 | Weirdest Conv of my life: Episode 2 | Episode 3 Coming Soon, BBoY
Send a message via AIM to imported_TicoMeElmo
vittu
SuperHero Moderator
Old 09-20-2004 , 01:13  
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TicoMeElmo
set the sv_maxspeed higher maybe that will work
the newer versions of sh mod set the servers sv_maxspeed if its not high enough to the highest heros speed.

But he is not running a server, he is just an admin wondering why after he reinsalled CZ it now seems that gohan speed wont work for him like it was before he reinstalled. He thought maybe a czero update caused a changed that would not allow speeds to be set..... why am i repeating this whole thing.

Try using hulk's power first then running with gohan, if gohans speed works after that then the server is running an old version of sh mod.
Send a message via AIM to vittu Send a message via MSN to vittu Send a message via Yahoo to vittu
imported_bluepuma
Old 09-20-2004 , 03:22  
Reply With Quote #4

well sounds like he has the updated hero mod cause he can not use the full update and the sv_maxspeed is set high by default....maybe cause his complie of gohon be not the right for the verison he is using?

the hulk thing was fixed before asskicr left, on the newer hero mods.
CigaWeed
Old 09-20-2004 , 06:08  
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by vittu
Try using hulk's power first then running with gohan, if gohans speed works after that then the server is running an old version of sh mod.
I just tried using Hulk's power while still having Gohon, as well as dropping Gohon and using Hulk's power., then getting Gohon again. No go. You think it might be the update?

I know it's not a server issue, cause a few people on the server have Gohon, and they still have Ultra Speed. I'm thinking it's something on my end (Client Side) that's conflicting, or preventing it. Any ideas? I thought it might be cl_forwardspeed so i changed it from 400 to 999, but i don't notice anything different.
Freecode
Never Fall Asleep
Old 09-25-2004 , 07:54  
Reply With Quote #6

try setting your cl_forwardspeed to 1000 and cl_sidespeed to 1000