Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Veeservers suck, don't waste your money

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

chris
Old 09-23-2008 , 22:16   Re: Legal help

Quote:
Originally Posted by v3x View Post
Wow. How unprofessional is that? How old is Vee? 12?
He's just really desperate for money. You should have seen him when VeeServers started.
BANNED
Old 09-23-2008 , 21:56   Re: Legal help

heres the whole convo
Quote:

:: www.VeeServers.com - Vee ::: Ready to order? :]
me: lol.......
me: no
me: and never
:: www.VeeServers.com - Vee ::: www.DownloadmyFiles.com
:: www.VeeServers.com - Vee ::: Ready to order? :]
me: dont
me: that has my database info in it
:: www.VeeServers.com - Vee ::: Lets place that order ;]
me: lets not
me: i switched providers anyhow
:: www.VeeServers.com - Vee ::: Alright, lets make more money out of your files
me: thats a dead link
me: lol@noob
me: you cant even reg a domain that fast
me: it takes 24 hours
me: and the domain is still available!
:: www.VeeServers.com - Vee ::: lol
:: www.VeeServers.com - Vee ::: i can get it down
:: www.VeeServers.com - Vee ::: less then
:: www.VeeServers.com - Vee ::: 6 hours
me: who gives a rat shit
:: www.VeeServers.com - Vee ::: you do
me: its not like those files are hard to make
:: www.VeeServers.com - Vee ::: must be cause your really mad
:: www.VeeServers.com - Vee ::: aha
:: www.VeeServers.com - Vee ::: lolumad?
me: no im not mad at that
:: www.VeeServers.com - Vee ::: oh yes you areeee snoogie woogums
me: im mad that hes trying to say he owns my old clan
me: do you honestly think anybodys going to host with you after this?
me: this is far from good buisiness
:: www.VeeServers.com - Vee ::: Doesn't really matter
:: www.VeeServers.com - Vee ::: Nor is being late on a bill for a week :]
me: im not a buisiness man
me: i could care less
me: but your blackmailing a client
:: www.VeeServers.com - Vee ::: naaaaaah
:: www.VeeServers.com - Vee ::: Blackmail where?
:: www.VeeServers.com - Vee ::: lo
me: your essentialy saying
me: give me money or i make your files public
:: www.VeeServers.com - Vee ::: nowhere did i say
:: www.VeeServers.com - Vee ::: give me money
:: www.VeeServers.com - Vee ::: i simply asked, do you want to buy aserver
me: :: www.VeeServers.com - Vee ::: Ready to order? :]
:: www.VeeServers.com - Vee ::: like i do everyday
me: hmm
Mlk27
Veteran Member
Old 09-23-2008 , 23:09   Re: Legal help

hmm we should digg this.
P4rD0nM3
Veteran Member
Old 09-24-2008 , 00:19   Re: Legal help

Wow. Just wow.
slmclarengt
Veteran Member
Old 09-24-2008 , 00:50   Re: Legal help

If you were using Paypal to pay him, you should try to DISPUTE any applicable payments you sent to him on various ethical/legal grounds. Get that money back from that crook.

You can't really use the BBB but you could maybe put a review on resellerratings.com about him if you care.

Slmclarengt

Come play WC3:FT on BnD Clan Server! You know you want to: Connect to WC3:FT BnD - go ahead click me!
Vee
Old 09-24-2008 , 01:37   Re: Legal help

Hello <snip>

Your GameServers were suspended and you contacted me regarding why it was suspended. You then found out that someone had access to your paypal account and messed around with it a bit. I extended your server for 1 full week free of charge in which you were allowed to renew your account for the same DISCOUNTED price that I offered. The total cost of your 3 servers is suppose to be $96 but you received them for $45. You were one of my cool clients that I kept on my steam friendslist. After 1 week I notified you that if you were not going to pay for the servers, they would be released to a third party to use. In regards to the e-mail metaphor, if you cancel your e-mail account, anyone can freely create an account and take the same name that you had; same goes with domain names. Anyways, I gave you warnings prior to this happening and offered you multiple chances and you refuse to pay and ignore my PM's so I went ahead and released it to someone who would pay for the servers. I do apologize for also releasing your files, but I do remember telling you they would be sold as is. Even after I told you that, you did not request the files be deleted or for the server to be reformatted. We both are at fault and I do apologize for any inconvenience this may have cause. Now that the gameservers are under new ownership, you would have to work with whoever it is in which VeeServers will NOT be involved.

Last edited by Brad; 09-24-2008 at 13:02. Reason: your jedi mind tricks don't work here
slmclarengt
Veteran Member
Old 09-24-2008 , 02:28   Re: Legal help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vee View Post
Hello <name here>.

Your GameServers were suspended and you contacted me regarding why it was suspended. You then found out that someone had access to your paypal account and messed around with it a bit. I extended your server for 1 full week free of charge in which you were allowed to renew your account for the same DISCOUNTED price that I offered. The total cost of your 3 servers is suppose to be $96 but you received them for $45. You were one of my cool clients that I kept on my steam friendslist. After 1 week I notified you that if you were not going to pay for the servers, they would be released to a third party to use. In regards to the e-mail metaphor, if you cancel your e-mail account, anyone can freely create an account and take the same name that you had; same goes with domain names. Anyways, I gave you warnings prior to this happening and offered you multiple chances and you refuse to pay and ignore my PM's so I went ahead and released it to someone who would pay for the servers. I do apologize for also releasing your files, but I do remember telling you they would be sold as is. Even after I told you that, you did not request the files be deleted or for the server to be reformatted. We both are at fault and I do apologize for any inconvenience this may have cause. Now that the gameservers are under new ownership, you would have to work with whoever it is in which VeeServers will NOT be involved.
I think I can sum up my empathy for you, Vee in one sentence I so kindly submitted to your karma:
Code:
Meet your new friend, highly concentrated Potassium Chloride injection -slm
I would be tempted to suggest Vee be banned on the grounds of unethical treatment of customers so as to show this kind of behavior should not be tolerated by any member, kind of like a precedent.

Slmclarengt

P.S. Addressing a user publicly by their name is a bit out-of-line if you ask me hence the reason behind having an alias. Stop trying to be dominant. You are dominant in no one's world except POSSIBLY your own.

P.P.S. Better title for this thread: Veeservers suck, don't waste your money.

P.P.P.S. Sorry Vee, you really have asked for it though; the indecency you present is so extenuating, I cannot sympathize with you. It has been proven the companies with the greatest desire for ethical behavior also do the best financially (think PROFIT), now you know why Nuclearfallout.net rocks worlds, they are ETHICAL.

Come play WC3:FT on BnD Clan Server! You know you want to: Connect to WC3:FT BnD - go ahead click me!

Last edited by sawce the snail; 09-24-2008 at 03:19.
v3x
Veteran Member
Old 09-24-2008 , 02:00   Re: Legal help

What kind of host says things like "let's make more money out of your files" and calls their clients names? That was very unprofessional if you ask me. It could have easily been resolved in a professional manner. I'm surprised that you even have any clients at all being as immature as you are, Vee. I was considering ordering a server or two from you until I found out about your dark side of pure idiocy and immaturity.
What am I doing these days? Well, I run my own Rust server. It's heavily modded. If you'd like to join, the ip is 167.114.101.67:28116

I also created a website called Rust Tools. It will calculate and tell you the raw amounts of resources needed to craft items.
P4rD0nM3
Veteran Member
Old 09-24-2008 , 02:38   Re: Legal help

Vee, just wondering since you're a GSP.

When someone buys a server from you...don't you create a user account for that person? And under that user account is where everything's located i.e. server files etc.

Now when a user cancels their account do you purge their account? Or you actually keep it (Which is what I think you did) or it depends?

I'm not telling you how to run your business. I just think that the way you do and handle stuff is very unprofessional and unethical compared to the more prominent GSPs out there.

Because I always thought that GSPs should always purge everything related to the user once they cancel their accounts.

Which really bugs me...why the heck would you do under-the-counter deals with your clients? Like selling a server outside the price range of what you actually sell them just because players are already coming to that IP address. I mean...why? I really don't get it. Is it for the money? People would pay more if the server's already got a player base coming to it?

I've heard of these deals already but it only happened from server owner to another server owner. But from a GSP to a server owner...that's something!

Completely blows my mind away.
Derek
Old 09-24-2008 , 07:49   Re: Veeservers suck, don't waste your money

http://www.labbb.org/BBBWeb/Forms/Bu...nyID=100070137

www.GSPTruth.com you can view all the reviews.
Game Server Hosting
Closed Thread