Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[L4D/L4D2] Infected Bots Control (1.0.0)

Post New Thread Reply   

Author
Galaxy9000
Plugin ID:
Plugin Version:
Plugin Category:
Gameplay
Plugin Game:
Left 4 Dead
Plugin Dependencies:
    Servers with this Plugin:
    Plugin Description:
    This plugin spawns infected bots in L4D1, and gives greater control of the infected bots in L4D1/L4D2.
    Old 11-21-2010 , 06:59   Re: [L4D/L4D2] Infected Bots (2.0.0) (Versus Coop/Coop Versus)
    Reply With Quote #1

@axismodder,paul32 etc.: All Guys then u have "server shutting down problem" you must use the cvar and:
    Yes, u need this plugin:
    http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=126940

then your sever will never shutdown anymore, ist only a cvar problem!

Try it, my server works with it

CSS: 64 Player w/ Bots, ES XA, many Plugins (Splahdmg, ExplosiveDeath etc.), Spawnpointgen.

http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/ NO PUB SERVERS ATM

Last edited by Galaxy9000; 11-21-2010 at 10:46.
    paul92
    Old 11-22-2010 , 07:05   Re: [L4D/L4D2] Infected Bots (2.0.0) (Versus Coop/Coop Versus)
    Reply With Quote #2

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Galaxy9000 View Post
    @axismodder,paul32 etc.: All Guys then u have "server shutting down problem" you must use the cvar and:
    Yes, u need this plugin:
    http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=126940

then your sever will never shutdown anymore, ist only a cvar problem!

Try it, my server works with it
    Good Plugin Galaxy9000, but it isn't what i need because, first of all, this is useless for local server (and i play on local server).

What i need, is to disable the "server shutting down problem", not to stuck bots (i can use "sm_cvar sb_move 0" manually to stop them).
    What i need is the original function that allow to continue the game if a team rage quit, WITHOUT stuck the survivor bots. (if the rage quiters were in the survivors team)
    Obviously, it should allow to continue the game also if the rage quiters were on the infected team!
    I don't need God Mode or to block bots... (this is absolutely usefull only for dedicated servers!).
    If you can make a plugin to simply allow the game also without human in a whole team, you would be my savior!
    Galaxy9000
    Old 11-22-2010 , 16:18   Re: [L4D/L4D2] Infected Bots (2.0.0) (Versus Coop/Coop Versus)
    Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
    Originally Posted by paul92 View Post
    Good Plugin Galaxy9000, but it isn't what i need because, first of all, this is useless for local server (and i play on local server).

What i need, is to disable the "server shutting down problem", not to stuck bots (i can use "sm_cvar sb_move 0" manually to stop them).
    What i need is the original function that allow to continue the game if a team rage quit, WITHOUT stuck the survivor bots. (if the rage quiters were in the survivors team)
    Obviously, it should allow to continue the game also if the rage quiters were on the infected team!
    I don't need God Mode or to block bots... (this is absolutely usefull only for dedicated servers!).
    If you can make a plugin to simply allow the game also without human in a whole team, you would be my savior!
    Hm.. Did you have also this plugin and this lines in your server.cfg?:
    sv_force_unreserved 1
    sv_removehumanlimit 1
    sm_cvar mp_gamemode versus
    sm_cvar sb_all_bot_team 1
    sv_allow_lobby_connect_only 0
    sv_force_normal_respawn 1
    sm_cvar vs_max_team_switches 999

This dont shutting down your local server. I tried myself and works. Try it.

CSS: 64 Player w/ Bots, ES XA, many Plugins (Splahdmg, ExplosiveDeath etc.), Spawnpointgen.

http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/ NO PUB SERVERS ATM