Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

L4D2 - Reward Offered - Plugin / Server Config Help Required

Post New Thread Reply   

AbZaDouS
Old 12-29-2010 , 07:16   L4D2 - Reward Offered - Plugin / Server Config Help Required
Reply With Quote #1

**content removed**

Last edited by AbZaDouS; 05-01-2014 at 13:30. Reason: **content removed**
Zbeer
SourceMod Donor
Old 12-29-2010 , 12:31   Re: L4D2 - Reward Offered - Plugin / Server Config Help Required
Reply With Quote #2

I am sure that you can find most of all using the magic link.
I started from zero and never had a doubt without answer here.
I suggest you try a little bit before ask for help.
Good luck
AbZaDouS
Old 12-29-2010 , 16:26   Re: L4D2 - Reward Offered - Plugin / Server Config Help Required
Reply With Quote #3

**content removed**

Last edited by AbZaDouS; 05-01-2014 at 13:30.
dirka_dirka
Veteran Member
Old 12-30-2010 , 12:47   Re: L4D2 - Reward Offered - Plugin / Server Config Help Required
Reply With Quote #4

d, e and g are all convars.
the rest sound like existing plugins.

d.. all 8 si (tank n witch are si) have their own health convars, they all something like z_XXX_health (eg: z_charger_health), the boomer is "exploding" and the smoker is "gas", the rest are all their normal names.. if you want double, then z_exploding_health would be 100 instead of 50

e is survivor_revive_duration (the self revive is an existing plugin). this is in seconds, although i dont think its a float (allowing half a second).. so you would probably either need to use 2 or 3 seconds (2.5 is half of the default 5).

g part 1 is first_aid_kit_use_duration .. same as above.. dunno what will happen with 2.5

g part 2 is survivor_incap_health and if you want the same for ledge grabbing its survivor_ledge_grab_health. these are both hidden, so you cant even see them without the sm_cvar in front of em. they are both 300, so raise them to whatever.
AbZaDouS
Old 12-30-2010 , 13:18   Re: L4D2 - Reward Offered - Plugin / Server Config Help Required
Reply With Quote #5

thanks dirka, when you say convars, i presume these are to be set in the .cfgs? (still a little unsure on that)

thanks for replying aswell, i appreciate experience is valueable

I'm as good as my word (add me on steam AbZaDouS)
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197960728923
and name the reward
AbZaDouS
Old 05-01-2014 , 13:37   **content removed**
Reply With Quote #6

**content removed**
psychonic

BAFFLED
Old 05-01-2014 , 13:46   Re: L4D2 - Reward Offered - Plugin / Server Config Help Required
Reply With Quote #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbZaDouS View Post
I'm looking for assistance with configuring a 10 vs 10 l4d2 server, im willing to reward anyone who can assist with the configuration and setup.
As a relative newbie to doing this (and with a quite hectic work schedule) i'm offering a reward:

Purchase of any Steam Game gifts:
Donations (to server or person):
Negotiable Reward?

Ideally i need to speak to someone who has experience with the following issues i would like to resolve.

a) General Server.cfg configuration and command line launch.
I have one up and running but i would like to speak to someone directly, dot some i's and cross the t's.

b) AFK Management, im after moving people to a spectate mode if idle, (not kicking them)

c) a spectate mode, team join mode. (ive played on a few servers where the chat commands !teams or !spec bring up a small menu allowing the player to choose a side, that displays the number on each team).
ideally when players connect to the server they are placed in spectate mode.

d) Altering of Special Infected Health, to double its current for all including tanks

e) Reducing the revive time (self revive is fine) im asking about the time it takes others to revive someone who is incapped

f) Multiple Health Kits at spawns (instead of 4, enough for ten players)

g) reducing healing time by half, and increasing health when incapped

h) Server Welcome message and configuration, also server broadcasts (i.e. messages that appear in chat after a duration)

i) maplist and mapcycle configuration (currently at its default) i would like to create a cycle for all l4d2 maps

j) a general overlook to ensure everything has been configured properly
for a carnage driven 10 vs 10 beserker server (mods such as beserker and points seem to be installed correctly)

whilst i realise these may appear relativley simple i am prepared to reward anyone that can assist me.
Quote:
shocker a search forum link, my time is heavily constrained.... the reason im asking (and willing to pay) is whilst ive configured alot of things allready i would still like some assistance.

if your offering and can resolve those perticular issues, the job / money is yours by all means

i wouldn't ask if i hadnt allready considered the likely, heres a list , heres a search link. hence why im appealing to someone who has it tried and tested.....
Quote:
thanks dirka, when you say convars, i presume these are to be set in the .cfgs? (still a little unsure on that)

thanks for replying aswell, i appreciate experience is valueable

I'm as good as my word (add me on steam AbZaDouS)
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197960728923
and name the reward
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rules
Do not blank out posts - if you solve your problem post the solution for others to find.
Sreaper
髪を用心
Old 05-01-2014 , 13:48   Re: **content removed**
Reply With Quote #8

Quote:
**content removed**
How did you edit your post without showing you edited it?
psychonic

BAFFLED
Old 05-01-2014 , 13:51   Re: **content removed**
Reply With Quote #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sreaper View Post
How did you edit your post without showing you edited it?
He didn't. The one before it was deleted.