Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[ZP] Class : Healing Zombie || Updated v1.0.6 [26/12/2009]

Post New Thread Reply   

kabul
BANNED
Old 03-05-2009 , 01:27   Re: [ZP] Class : Zombie Regeneration
Reply With Quote #41

clever way to ignore bug reports fry, if you tested your plugins properly you would have also noticed how the hp of this zm class goes to 5000 or more when zm infects someone or simply by itself. But no, you simply said IT WORKS FINE. You have serious issues...
Mlk27
Veteran Member
Old 03-05-2009 , 03:40   Re: [ZP] Class : Zombie Regeneration
Reply With Quote #42

Just trying to help. Try this one

Code:
    #include <amxmodx>     #include <fakemeta>     #include <zombieplague>     const TASKID_REG = 1000001     new g_zclass_regen_toggle, g_time, g_amount     new const zclass8_name[] = { "Zombie Regeneration" }     new const zclass8_info[] = { "HP-- Speed++++ Knockback+" }     new const zclass8_model[] = { "zombie_source" }     new const zclass8_clawmodel[] = { "v_knife_zombie.mdl" }     const zclass8_health = 2400     const zclass8_speed = 300     const Float:zclass8_gravity = 1.0     const Float:zclass8_knockback = 1.25     new g_zclass_Regen     new g_MaxPlayers     public plugin_init()     {         g_zclass_regen_toggle = register_cvar("zp_zclass_regen", "1")         g_time = register_cvar("zp_regen_time", "2")         g_amount = register_cvar("zp_regen_amount", "25")         g_MaxPlayers = get_maxplayers()     }     public plugin_precache()     {         register_plugin("[ZP] Zclass : Zombie Regenerator", "1.0", "The_Thing")         g_zclass_Regen = zp_register_zombie_class(zclass8_name, zclass8_info, zclass8_model, zclass8_clawmodel, zclass8_health, zclass8_speed, zclass8_gravity, zclass8_knockback)     }     public zp_round_ended()     {         for(new id = 1; id <= g_MaxPlayers; id++)         {             if(task_exists(id + TASKID_REG)) remove_task(id + TASKID_REG)         }     }     public zp_user_infected_post(player, infector)     {         if (zp_get_user_zombie_class(player) == g_zclass_Regen)             set_task(get_pcvar_float(g_time), "Regenerate", player + TASKID_REG, _, _, "b")     }     public Regenerate(id)     {         new player = id - TASKID_REG         if (!get_pcvar_num(g_zclass_regen_toggle) || !is_user_connected(player) || !is_user_alive(player) || !zp_get_user_zombie(player))         {             remove_task(player + TASKID_REG)             return         }         if(pev(player, pev_health) <= 10.0)         {             remove_task(player + TASKID_REG)             return         }         new ZMaxHealth = zp_get_zombie_maxhealth(player)         if(pev(player, pev_health) < ZMaxHealth)         {             new RegenHealth = pev(player, pev_health) + get_pcvar_num(g_amount)             set_pev(player, pev_health, float(min(RegenHealth, ZMaxHealth)))         }     }
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (zp_zclass_regeneration.sma - 1209 views - 1.9 KB)

Last edited by Mlk27; 03-06-2009 at 20:05. Reason: Update codes
kabul
BANNED
Old 03-05-2009 , 04:34   Re: [ZP] Class : Zombie Regeneration
Reply With Quote #43

looks prety nice, I will sure test it, thanks. +k
Fry!
Veteran Member
Old 03-05-2009 , 05:25   Re: [ZP] Class : Zombie Regeneration
Reply With Quote #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabul View Post
clever way to ignore bug reports fry, if you tested your plugins properly you would have also noticed how the hp of this zm class goes to 5000 or more when zm infects someone or simply by itself. But no, you simply said IT WORKS FINE. You have serious issues...
Maybe now it has issues but when I released it was working fine...
i miss your way in making outstanding plugins...
this forum needs lots of the likes of you..... and less of the idiots that spread right now.

Last edited by bmann_420; 03-05-2009 at 18:35. Reason: Edited for the non-flaming purpose
Old 03-05-2009, 12:06
kabul
This message has been deleted by bmann_420. Reason: No flamming!
1sland
BANNED
Old 03-06-2009 , 17:25   Re: [ZP] Class : Zombie Regeneration
Reply With Quote #45

Quote:
This message has been deleted by bmann_420. Reason: No flamming!
bmann protects his little kid?
kabul u told the truth.
2Mlk27
i test it and it works fine...
Send a message via ICQ to 1sland Send a message via Skype™ to 1sland
1sland
BANNED
Old 03-06-2009 , 17:31   Re: [ZP] Class : Zombie Regeneration
Reply With Quote #46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fry! View Post
Maybe now it has issues but when I released it was working fine...
when u post this plugin it didnt work fine...
Fry!
Veteran Member
Old 03-09-2009 , 05:43   Re: [ZP] Class : Zombie Regeneration
Reply With Quote #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1sland View Post
bmann protects his little kid?
kabul u told the truth.
2Mlk27
i test it and it works fine...
Hey when you will shut up big boy, omg so addicted to counter-strike, buy a life please.

Edit :

Oh, yea it's enough I'm sick of this... It seems that YOU ARE EIGHT years old boy and TO DUMB to understand that I test my plugins still don't get it? I test my plugins and you can go to hell with your comments and giving allways negative karmas for me "saying That I never test my plugins and I'm an Idiot" including "KABUL" ... And yea whatever think if you want that but I think in different way.

And yea I know bmann probably will delete this flamming but still it's enough for me... -.-
i miss your way in making outstanding plugins...
this forum needs lots of the likes of you..... and less of the idiots that spread right now.

Last edited by Fry!; 03-09-2009 at 05:58. Reason: more description...
1sland
BANNED
Old 03-11-2009 , 17:27   Re: [ZP] Class : Zombie Regeneration
Reply With Quote #48

Fry im getting +k messages like "fuck Fry more, he sux" and im not kidding. u rly think u are doin very important job when posting sub-shit-not-working plugins here? :O
blue2kx
Old 03-14-2009 , 17:52   Re: [ZP] Class : Zombie Regeneration
Reply With Quote #49

Cool idea. I'll definitely test it as soon as I can.

I have a question though if any of you is kind enough to answer

I was just wondering how it works with napalm nade. Does it overlap with napalm nades' effects? Or does napalm nade toggle the regen effect?

>_>
1sland
BANNED
Old 03-14-2009 , 20:19   Re: [ZP] Class : Zombie Regeneration
Reply With Quote #50

when u burning hp still regens... and when frozen too.