Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[CS:GO] TTT - Trouble in Terrorist Town

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Lannister
Veteran Member
Old 06-12-2020 , 15:00   Re: [CS:GO] TTT - Trouble in Terrorist Town
Reply With Quote #15

Hello Bara! i've encounter some more bugs, and i don't know if posting here is the best way to report them (tell me if there's a better way to report them please)

Problems are with some items in the traitor shop, for example the tripmines

Code:
// Block damage for other traitors
// -
// Default: "1"
// Minimum: "0.000000"
// Maximum: "1.000000"
tripmines_traitor_damage "1"

// Block own damage as tripmine owner
// -
// Default: "1"
// Minimum: "0.000000"
// Maximum: "1.000000"
tripmines_own_damage "1"
For example these 2 cvars, they are both in 1 but i've seen that sometimes the tripmine damages other traitors and yourself too, this is not consistent, i've tried maybe 5 times to damage myself and other traitors, and sometimes there's no damage, but sometimes it does full damage, it is way inconsitent, i've double checked if the commands were right (both in 1) and yes, both of them are in 1 (and they are not changing) but as i mention, sometimes it doesn't block self damage, or damage to other traitors

And, i have another little request for you, i'm seeing lots of people abusing the "Do you have microphone?" rule, preventing them to be chosen as Detective, even if they do have Microphone (they do this to have more chances to play as Traitor) i wonder if there's any kind of log or a cvar where i could see in game who put "yes" or "no" in the detective rule menu, so i can start punishing people that has "no, i dont have mic" but they are talking at the same time.

Thanks!