Post New Thread Reply   

bmann_420
AMX_Super Pooper
Old 07-12-2005 , 15:19  
Reply With Quote #31

Is that the whole thing? all of it? (ready to compile) sry
Old 07-12-2005 , 15:20  
Reply With Quote #32

Yea, I took out the comments but you can add them back in if you want.
What am I doing these days? Well, I run my own Rust server. It's heavily modded. If you'd like to join, the ip is 167.114.101.67:28116

I also created a website called Rust Tools. It will calculate and tell you the raw amounts of resources needed to craft items.
bmann_420
AMX_Super Pooper
Old 07-12-2005 , 15:21  
Reply With Quote #33

That was the fastest reply ive ever seen in my life (20 sec reply) Such a cool guy v3x is I just replaced it, thankx
Old 07-12-2005 , 20:23  
Reply With Quote #34

Thanks for the correction to the file v3x. I use this plugin and didn't even realize it had a problem.
v3x
Veteran Member
Old 07-12-2005 , 21:01  
Reply With Quote #35

Lots of plugins do.
What am I doing these days? Well, I run my own Rust server. It's heavily modded. If you'd like to join, the ip is 167.114.101.67:28116

I also created a website called Rust Tools. It will calculate and tell you the raw amounts of resources needed to craft items.
Brad
AMX Mod X Team Member
Old 08-19-2005 , 11:30  
Reply With Quote #36

I've taken v3x's code and made it specifically compatible with the admin gag and voicecomm ban plugins (both created by EKS). The code below is generically compatible with any plugin that mutes a player.

One caveat. When the player is allowed to speak again, they will be able to speak according to the server's setting as opposed to if they are dead or alive, until such time that they die or respawn.

Code:
/* AMX Mod script. * * DeadChat by SuicideDog * Minor revisions by v3x and Brad Jones * This file is provided as is (no warranties). * This plugin will allow you to voice chat the other team when you are dead. * Basically it turns on "all talk" to only the dead people, but people that alive * can't hear any of the dead ppl. * * This plugin is good for those more social servers! * */ #include <amxmodx> #include <engine> public death(){         if ( get_cvar_num("amx_deadchat")!=1 ) return PLUGIN_CONTINUE         new id = read_data(2)         if( !is_user_connected(id) || get_speak(id) == SPEAK_MUTED ) return PLUGIN_CONTINUE         set_speak(id, SPEAK_LISTENALL)         client_print(id,print_center,"You are dead now, you can chat with other team via voice")         return PLUGIN_CONTINUE }     public alive(id){         if ( get_cvar_num("amx_deadchat")!=1 ) return PLUGIN_CONTINUE         if( !is_user_connected(id) || get_speak(id) == SPEAK_MUTED ) return PLUGIN_CONTINUE         set_speak(id, SPEAK_NORMAL)         return PLUGIN_CONTINUE } public plugin_init() {     register_plugin("Dead_Can_Talk","0.1","SuicideDog")     register_event("DeathMsg","death","a")     register_event("ResetHUD","alive","b")     register_cvar("amx_deadchat","1") }
Bonesmuggler
Old 09-14-2005 , 22:40   error message in logs
Reply With Quote #37

anyone help me with this , I get this error and it won't work on my server:

L 09/14/2005 - 21:18:46: [AMXX] Plugin uses an unknown function (name "set_speak") - check your modules.ini. (plugin "deadchat.amxx")
L 09/14/2005 - 21:18:46: [AMXX] Plugin uses an unknown function (name "set_speak") - check your modules.ini. (plugin "adminlisten.amxx")

Also what is this
#include <engine>
where do I get this or do I already have not really sure

Thanks
Bonesmuggler
v3x
Veteran Member
Old 09-14-2005 , 23:45  
Reply With Quote #38

You already have Engine, you need to go to your modules file and remove the ';' in front of the proper one.

Captain Tuffy
Old 09-24-2005 , 09:44   Little trouble
Reply With Quote #39

I love this plugin, but I also love the voicecomm ban plugin. I have an older version of the voicecomm ban plugin that has always worked and I am using amxx 1.01 still. When I installed this plugin, it worked properly, however the voicecomm ban plugin although still displaying as working correctly, does not actually ban their voice.

I know that the half-life voice module is limited and it may not be possible to get them both to work. However if their was a way, like simply loading one plugin before the other, I would appreciate it if someone knew.

Thank you

Quote:
The apple never lies far from the tree.
-Common Sense
MattOG
Old 02-16-2006 , 07:14  
Reply With Quote #40

if i set sv_alltalk to 1, will this allow dead--->dead chat and alive-->alive chat ONLY???? basically I want a plugin that allows voice comms to all people (sv_alltalk 1) when alive, but then when u die, only the dead can hear you.

+Karma If I helped