Old 10-04-2010 , 16:55   Re: Teambalance
Reply With Quote #31

Yes, i can.
This error log is not from my plugin.
Old 10-27-2010 , 18:57   Re: Teambalance
Reply With Quote #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warbucks View Post
It might be a good idea to add a check to see if the player about to be switched was switched previously. This can annoy players when they continue to get team switched over and over because they happen to die first.
Would it be possible to add something like this?
altex
Veteran Member
Old 10-28-2010 , 04:59   Re: Teambalance
Reply With Quote #33

what if all players already was switched once, and only one not? all players should wait for somebody kill him?

My algorythm ensures that teams will be balanced as sson as possible, that is the point. And as more player been killed as more possible for him to be switched, less been killed - less possible to be swithed.

in your algorythm all players should be switched one by one, and can not be switched twice if somwbody has not switched. but as more players have been switched as more players should wait for teem to be balanced.

I can implement your algorythm and make cvar to select if you are realy sure that will help you.
Old 10-28-2010 , 20:39   Re: Teambalance
Reply With Quote #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by altex View Post
what if all players already was switched once, and only one not? all players should wait for somebody kill him?

My algorythm ensures that teams will be balanced as sson as possible, that is the point. And as more player been killed as more possible for him to be switched, less been killed - less possible to be swithed.

in your algorythm all players should be switched one by one, and can not be switched twice if somwbody has not switched. but as more players have been switched as more players should wait for teem to be balanced.

I can implement your algorythm and make cvar to select if you are realy sure that will help you.
I don't think I was clear enough with what I meant. I don't necessarily mean switch them one by one. I understand that it currently switches the first player to die, but what happens if you are the first player to die four or five rounds in a row. It can be very annoying to be switched each time. It would be nice to have a bit of a buffer if that's the case.
altex
Veteran Member
Old 10-29-2010 , 03:01   Re: Teambalance
Reply With Quote #35

I think i understand from the first time

I mean lets imagine i make a flags for all players, that have been switched. So after kill i check this flag. If all players exept one already have this flag, then we should wait until the last player to be killed for switch him. But it could take much time. And all that time teams will not be balanced. This is the opposite side of such aproach.

What do you think about it?
Old 12-23-2010 , 12:03   Re: Teambalance
Reply With Quote #36

This plugin is no longer working properly after the sv_pure update. It switches players after round end causing them to spawn in the enemies spawn.
altex
Veteran Member
Old 12-23-2010 , 12:31   Re: Teambalance
Reply With Quote #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegeneral2 View Post
This plugin is no longer working properly after the sv_pure update. It switches players after round end causing them to spawn in the enemies spawn.
This plugin can not spawn players at all.
Old 12-23-2010 , 12:39   Re: Teambalance
Reply With Quote #38

Yea, wrong teambalancer plugin, oops.
Nail
BANNED
Old 04-09-2011 , 07:44   Re: Teambalance
Reply With Quote #39

altex, after using the CreateTimer always use IsClientInGame. Player in that time manages to leave the game
altex
Veteran Member
Old 04-09-2011 , 08:07   Re: Teambalance
Reply With Quote #40

Sure, thanks.